HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS?!?!?!?!?! It sucks!!!

Roxy♥Mika♥

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Incidentally, quite a few well-meant posts in this thread have suggested that the "quiz" was designed to stir fangurlz into a tizzy for the amusement of the creator.

I wouldn't say that this particular quiz was designed to get fangirls in a tizz... it's very possible, but seeing as I'm not the make I can't say... but a lot of similar "jokes" are designed for that reason...

And it was probably made for a little in joke between friends...

Well that wouldn't surprise me but if so it was probably done in relative private since it didn't get anyone in a tizzy at the time that I can recall. We make those kinds of fantasy comments and jokes in the appleman thread since we assume not too many are reading and ready to take offense.

If I wanted to offend anyone in particular I would just direct my comments at them. Not bury it in a thread somewhere and hope that a year later someone digs it up and calls the whole forum's attention to it.

That just wouldn't be your style Christine :naughty:

OMG...indeed that's not funny...

But I'm not taken it to serious...they not worth it..:wink2:

Yay! Someone who's not about to go and track down the person who did it!

You get a special cuddle! *huggles Sylvana*

*walks into thread*

I am putting my opinion in here now.

I think it's adorable and a very cute little spoof and would not be surprised if it was one of the MFC's own.

I feel no malice in it and wish I knew what an "indian giver" was at grade 3 :naughty:

*walks out of thread with head held high*

*walks into thread*

I think it's adorable and a very cute little spoof and would not be surprised if it was one of the MFC's own.

I feel no malice in it and wish I knew what an "indian giver" was at grade 3 :naughty:

Yes...she's right guys.

Don't be angry.

*walks out too*

*walks into thread*

Such a pretty head it is too. *pats* :wub2::naughty:

*chases you with a broom down the street like a samoan mother with child.*

LOL, it's like my aunty Mele with her son.

She had nine of them and one of the twins came tearing down the street one day with a look of utter terror on his face and about 30 seconds later our aunt (mother's aunt too) came womping down the street with some hot cooking tool that she quite obviously intended to beat him with.

Now, because it was in Samoa, that was actually really humorous. Looking back it sort of is still funny because she was very big and couldn't run so she sort of womped down the street like a comical character in a cartoon and her little stringy son was tearing away in terror and she didn't even run!

*imagines you 5ft tall and about 100kg heavier womping down the street with broom in hand* Hehehehehehe

She had nine of them and one of the twins came tearing down the street one day with a look of utter terror on his face and about 30 seconds later our aunt (mother's aunt too) came womping down the street with some hot cooking tool that she quite obviously intended to beat him with.

Now, because it was in Samoa, that was actually really humorous. Looking back it sort of is still funny because she was very big and couldn't run so she sort of womped down the street like a comical character in a cartoon and her little stringy son was tearing away in terror and she didn't even run!

*imagines you 5ft tall and about 100kg heavier womping down the street with broom in hand* Hehehehehehe

:roftl: :roftl:

My ex's mum :wub2: that I was telling you about, would chase his friends down the road with a hockey stick. Yes, it happened on more than one occasion. :naughty: And she's a little woman, with little feet, but she could run fast.

:roftl: :roftl:

My ex's mum :wub2: that I was telling you about, would chase his friends down the road with a hockey stick. Yes, it happened on more than one occasion. :naughty: And she's a little woman, with little feet, but she could run fast.

that's an everyday happening in canada :naughty:

:roftl:

You know, when my aunt was in hospital, the nurses had trouble moving her around...

See, thing is, nurses have a way of moving fat people. They really do (like I mean the thyroid victims etc) but they had about 11 to move her with still so much diffaculty.

In Sa' it's considered a sign of welth when one is fat.

But I think she just had poor helth :P

How nice...this thread is evolving positively :roftl::floor:

Kelzy and I got to it.

It was doomed, doomed from the very beginning :naughty:

that's an everyday happening in canada

:roftl: You're a violent bunch.

How nice...this thread is evolving positively :roftl::floor:

It just needed love. :naughty:

You know, when my aunt was in hospital, the nurses had trouble moving her around...

See, thing is, nurses have a way of moving fat people. They really do (like I mean the thyroid victims etc) but they had about 11 to move her with still so much diffaculty.

In Sa' it's considered a sign of welth when one is fat.

But I think she just had poor helth :P

Kelzy and I got to it.

It was doomed, doomed from the very beginning :naughty:

Ohhh.. Awwww... eeecckkk.. Ouch.!! My Nana (rip) was a big short woman too. After 9 kids it's no surprise. Anyway, German breeders, and my Pop insisted on fattening her up so no other man would steal her away. Looneys. :roftl:

Doomed, da da de da de..

Ohhh.. Awwww... eeecckkk.. Ouch.!! My Nana (rip) was a big short woman too. After 9 kids it's no surprise. Anyway, German breeders, and my Pop insisted on fattening her up so no other man would steal her away. Looneys. :roftl:

Doomed, da da de da de..

Mele went through three husbands, the third comitted suicide. It's like the pantomime of a depressing life.

Mind you, I suppose you would know by now that my entire existance is built upon a pantomime and a soap opera :wink2:

Doomed, da da de da de doomed :roftl:

Okay, I just giggled about womping for about 5-10 minutes...

Sadly...

I'm probably a bad fan for imagining him doing that:naughty:

It's funny though:roftl:

No, you're not a bad fan :wink2:

If you are a bad fan for finding it funny, then so am I.

And I am NOT a bad fan :original:

And yes, it is funny!

Okay, I just giggled about womping for about 5-10 minutes...

Sadly...

LOL, I'm been giggling about it for the last 5 years! :roftl:

:roftl:You're a violent bunch.

It just needed love. :naughty:

Doomed, da da de da de..

what? WHAT? *bares teeth*