Fans older than Mika (but just at age;-))

Kasia_xxx

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here only 10 years

17 aug '73

that makes 10 years and one day older than Mika.

Well, in that case, you have absolutly NO excuse for forgettting how old you are.........every single time anyone asks, all you have to do is think.......well...if Mika is * whatever* that means I am that plus ten years and 1 day.............easy peasey:roftl:

I am October 1963 So I am twenty years older than Mika.....makes it easy for me to remember how old I am if I can remember how old he is and add 20 :roftl:

Well, in that case, you have absolutly NO excuse for forgettting how old you are.........every single time anyone asks, all you have to do is think.......well...if Mika is * whatever* that means I am that plus ten years and 1 day.............easy peasey:roftl:
:roftl::roftl::naughty:

Yes I used to forget how old I was. When someone asked me I had to think for a few sec. That doesn't happen anymore because I always know how old mika is.

My mother asked me how old I was a few weeks ago, she said how old are you again is it 34 or 35.

I asked her how old is Mika and she go's,yeah right he's 25 so you're 35:naughty:

Isn't that said:roftl:

Yes I used to forget how old I was. When someone asked me I had to think for a few sec. That doesn't happen anymore because I always know how old mika is.

My mother asked me how old I was a few weeks ago, she said how old are you again is it 34 or 35.

I asked her how old is Mika and she go's,yeah right he's 25 so you're 35:naughty:

Isn't that said:roftl:

Sounds like an excellent solution to an age old problem to me:roftl:

Keti don't lie about your age :sneaky2: I know what you're trying to do here... :naughty:

BTW Lots of cool people born in 77 here :glasses3:

What am I lying about? :lmfao:

I'm just trying to say hello to my friend :naughty:

Edited by keti