• 3 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, We-Are-Golden said:

My oh my, that photo is stunning :wub2: 

Too bad I didn't manage to put it in a giant format!

Your signature photo... I had never noticed before that Mika was a little troubled by Paul, though! :teehee:

Edited by Loo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Loo said:

Your signature photo... I had never noticed before that Mika was a little troubled by Paul, though! :teehee:

Laurence, you should watch all the vids with Paul. they have really fun together. Sometimes I think Paul is in love with Mika hahahah but who doesn't? so I can't blame him:lmfao:

That video where Paul asks Mika about his lover when they are talking about  "Love You When I'm Drunk" how Mika is blushing,  it's priceless.  :fangurl:

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Laurence, you should watch all the vids with Paul. they have really fun together. Sometimes I think Paul is in love with Mika hahahah but who doesn't? so I can't blame him:lmfao:

That video where Paul asks Mika about his lover when they are talking about  "Love You When I'm Drunk" how Mika is blushing,  it's priceless.  :fangurl:

Yes Alba; I saw some of his videos and I think so, especially since Paul told him quite openly that he would like to be his dessert! :teehee:

On the other hand I thought that Mika was not interested at the time; but not interested does not mean impossible to be troubled. :blush-anim-cl:

I also looked at the one where Mika says he's back with Andy after their breakup, I didn't see him blush, but he made a really cute face! :wub2:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Loo said:

Yes Alba; I saw some of his videos and I think so, especially since Paul told him quite openly that he would like to be his dessert! :teehee:

On the other hand I thought that Mika was not interested at the time; but not interested does not mean impossible to be troubled. :blush-anim-cl:

I also looked at the one where Mika says he's back with Andy after their breakup, I didn't see him blush, but he made a really cute face! :wub2:

Well, a little bit shy then :naughty:

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Loo said:

Hahaha yes! I loved this episode of Paul's show with Mika :aah::wub2: 

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...