Twilight Thread II!!!!

foalbaby14

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And here I had to look a second and third time. Still not 100% convinced. Is that...? But why blond??

The character is supposed to be blonde..

All of the actors except Rachelle Lefevre had to change hair colour... her's is naturally red...

another underrated actor{made uglier by those fools @ Summit makeup staff} ...ohai P. Facinelli

15wmrnm.jpg

fci97p.jpg

he's very good @lovemakin scenes mwhaha

one of the twatlight directors cut

MIKE DEXTER!!! I love that movie... I might go get it out of my brother's room and watch it! :naughty:

And that second one is hawt!!! :das:

I wish they would shoot a love scene with Esme and Carlisle...

Wonder if he managed to unclench her grip in spite of lacking superpowers... vampire.gif

But then, pity aside, everyone intending to be casted for that part must have known what they're letting themselves in for.

*steals the vampire gif*

He had to have at least a bit of an idea... though I feel sorry for him, I heard how bad it was at Comic Con... poor bugger...

The fangirls need to settle down...

instyle_035.jpg

lol LOL what pose did u take?!?

Awwww.. I love Kellan's smile in that first one... if only I could cut out he other two...

Edited by nico_collard

so I was reading about new moon today, and it says that quil, sam and embry are being played by these new actors :blink: does any one remember in twilight the one scene where I think it was sam and quil (or was it embry? :blink:) come up with jacob and then they sit in the van...? I really like those actors, but they aren't going to be in new moon now..........:emot-sad::boxed:

solomon-trimble-twilight-series-855848_401_500.jpg

his name was solomon trimble, and he played Sam

ahhhh I liked Krys, he played Embry..hes the one in the middle :wub2:

Sam-Embry-and-Jacob-twilight-series-1679084-600-450.jpg

then a vid... I wish they were in new moon :thumbdown:

Edited by England

Hey peoples... I thought I'd duck in here... My name is Zoe and I'm nico_collard's sister... I'm a huge Twi-hard and have meet Taylor, Nikki and Edi in December and a cocktail party/convention and pre screening... and will be seeing Edi again with Kellan this Friday at a Twilight Prom... Oh and I will be going to another Twilight convention in October where I'll be meeting the amazing Mr July (aka Peter Facinelli)...

Hey peoples... I thought I'd duck in here... My name is Zoe and I'm nico_collard's sister... I'm a huge Twi-hard and have meet Taylor, Nikki and Edi in December and a cocktail party/convention and pre screening... and will be seeing Edi again with Kellan this Friday at a Twilight Prom... Oh and I will be going to another Twilight convention in October where I'll be meeting the amazing Mr July (aka Peter Facinelli)...

Hello!:thumb_yello:

Nice to meet you!

But sadly enough I can't see the pic in your sig!:blink:

hi zoe :bye: I'm natalie ;)

you met taylor!?! thats amazing:wub2::wub2::wub2:

hi zoe :bye: I'm natalie ;)

you met taylor!?! thats amazing!

yeah I have and it was amazing... Taylor was so sweet... I got to have a few good long chats with him as well as a few snuggles... though I did feel bad... being as I'm like 28... and he's 17... :drool::blush-anim-cl:

DSC00707.jpg

this is me and Nikki Reed at the cocktail party....

DSC00706-1.jpg

bigger one of me and Taylor

DSC00705.jpg

Edi Gathegi and I

I can't wait to see Kellan *SWOON* and Edi (who was so funny and brilliant)!!!

*is excited*

yeah I have and it was amazing... Taylor was so sweet... I got to have a few good long chats with him as well as a few snuggles... though I did feel bad... being as I'm like 28... and he's 17... :drol::blush-an

DSC00706-1.jpg

bigger one of me and Taylor

I can't wait to see Kellan *SWOON* and Edi (who was so funny and brilliant)!!!

*is excited*

aww it looks like you had a blast meeting all of them:wub2:

ooh kellan :drool: haha:naughty:

hehe, yes... Kellan's who I've been dieing to meet... I'm so definitely Team Kellan/Emmett!!! :bl eh:

taylorandme.jpg

my professional of Taylor and me the next day...

thats gonna be so fun meeting him!

haha I'm totally team Taylor:wub2::bleh:

I know. :mf_rosetinted :

He didn't know! He didn't know! :floor: and he's so pissed! :roftl :

He didn't? You're kidding me... *closes eyes, opens random page of random twilight series book... goes to random paragraph* ... and tadah.....:cheerful_h4h: "perfect, ....breathtaking... marble god-like adonis... smouldering topaz eyes... most beautiful whatever even in the rain.... sparkles..."

So, there... :roftl:

The character is supposed to be blonde..

Yes, but on him it looks odd.

All of the actors except Rachelle Lefevre had to change hair colour... her's is naturally red...

Speaking of naturally red hair - I'm seriously concerned about Mr. Pattinson's approach concerning accents. James Dean?? John Wayne?? Keep it British, that's so much sexier! :das:

He had to have at least a bit of an idea... though I feel sorry for him, I heard how bad it was at Comic Con... poor bugger...

How bad was it? Did they touch his hair? :thumbdown:

The fangirls need to settle down...

Have you told her? *points down* (kidding of course :fisch:)

Now who are Taylor, Nikki and Edi? *actually enjoys the n00bness* :roftl:

yeah I have and it was amazing... Taylor was so sweet... I got to have a few good long chats with him as well as a few snuggles... though I did feel bad... being as I'm like 28... and he's 17... :drool::blush-anim-cl:

You seriously don't look 28! :thumb_yello:

Ah and now I think I know who's who.. except for that girl. Nikki... ?:roftl:

Aand I like the paw.

I'm going to see Twilight tomorrow! I have seen it, BUT not on the big screen. I want to see it there before it's gone and released on DVD. :blush-anim-cl::punk:

I missed it here, unfortunately.

Nah, not true.

I avoided it. :doh:

And then when I really badly wanted to see it, they started to only show it in the afternoon. :doh:

Which doesn't matter, however, as I don't want to see it dubbed. :thumbdown:

And they only show the original version for each movie once or maybe twice. And I definitely have missed that. :thumbdown:

I was re-reading BD this afternoon and these lines really cracked me up...

it's Jacob thinking about Edward's mind reading ability:

Jeez, how did anyone stand living with him? It was really too bad he couldn’t hear Bella’s thoughts. Then he’d annoy the crap out of her, too, and she’d get tired of him.

Edward chuckled once.

:naughty::naughty:

BTW Hi there Zoe! :bye:

It doesn't ruin anything! Go ahead! :thumb_yello:

It's not my favourite one and sometimes it's a bit slow, but it's entertaining and fun (but I won't tell you the hilarious parts, don't worry :wink2:)

Waiting for your after-reading report! :cheerful_h4h:

It doesn't ruin anything! Go ahead! :thumb_yello:

It's not my favourite one and sometimes it's a bit slow, but it's entertaining and fun (but I won't tell you the hilarious parts, don't worry :wink2:)

Waiting for your after-reading report! :cheerful_h4h:

Hmmm, okay.

Now I have to. http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1609608/story.jhtml

:roftl:

*toddles off to amazon*

@ zozo_the_terrible! (great name :roftl:)

Great pics!

Hope u'll have fun!!

It doesn't ruin anything! Go ahead!

It's not my favourite one and sometimes it's a bit slow, but it's entertaining and fun (but I won't tell you the hilarious parts, don't worry

Waiting for your after-reading report!

Oh yeh there were some really funny parts :naughty: even if it's not my fav it's worth reading, same for Midnight sun.

Violet you could find some good english stuff on stagevu:wink2:

I cant wait for New Moon, it seems that Chris Weitz is doing a good job...poor guys they are twilighted for another 2 years..:roftl:

200904191524.jpg

I want to see Little Ashes :protest:

You seriously don't look 28! :thumb_yello:

Ah and now I think I know who's who.. except for that girl. Nikki... ?:roftl:

Aand I like the paw.

hehe, and I seriously don't act 28 either :bleh:

Jeez, how did anyone stand living with him? It was really too bad he couldn’t hear Bella’s thoughts. Then he’d annoy the crap out of her, too, and she’d get tired of him.

Edward chuckled once.

:naughty::naughty:

BTW Hi there Zoe! :bye:

Hi Laura...

And I loved some of the things running through Jake's head in BD!!!

@ zozo_the_terrible! (great name :roftl:)

Great pics!

Hope u'll have fun!!

Thanks!!! I've had that username for years... a friend labeled me with it back in June 2005 at a Harry Potter meet up and I've had it ever since!

It represents nicely!!!

Not that I'm a Twilight fangurl, but I am particular to Cam Gidagnet. Did you see him? :naughty: