Twilight Thread II!!!!

foalbaby14

Nope... It's really formal so I'm not about to make a fool of myself... well, not a big fool!

I will be getting pics with vampires, so that counts, right?

I actually only managed to get a ticket 2 days ago, so I've had to hurriedly get a dress, shoes and some cheap bling to wear..

Would you like to see a pic of my dress?

Yes I would love too!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm new on this thread. *ahem* well:

I was on holiday like... 3 hours ago :naughty: But I went on Monday (my birthday) and my Mom bought me twilight and of course I was eager to read it ...I saw the adverts on TV for the film...it was coming out on DVD and I wanted to watch it. But I have this thing...I have to read the book before watching the DVD. So I read the book - In two days flat! I couldn't put it down! It ws amazing.

So, I was on holiday and had a few pounds to spend, so I went out and bought the other books and the DVD - which I plan to watch TONIGHT. I can't wait.

I also bought a poster. I think this could be another new obsession.

Good news for my Mom then :naughty::roftl:

*waiting for reports of the Aussie adventure*

crda8.jpg

These two photos are beautiful, Greta! Thanks a lot!!

LOL I'd said creeptastic...n708492720_1009574_9187.jpg

2much dazzlin!

5dmkwg.gif

never trust a guy who plucks his eyebrows!~

rob-144.jpg

soromantic.png

btw...sure Robward showers...

14cr2u0.png

ROBERT_LOLZ_by_TeSt_BuNnY13.jpg

xD

I'm new on this thread. *ahem* well:

I was on holiday like... 3 hours ago :naughty: But I went on Monday (my birthday) and my Mom bought me twilight and of course I was eager to read it ...I saw the adverts on TV for the film...it was coming out on DVD and I wanted to watch it. But I have this thing...I have to read the book before watching the DVD. So I read the book - In two days flat! I couldn't put it down! It ws amazing.

So, I was on holiday and had a few pounds to spend, so I went out and bought the other books and the DVD - which I plan to watch TONIGHT. I can't wait.

I also bought a poster. I think this could be another new obsession.

Good news for my Mom then :naughty::roftl:

my mom noticed me reading New moon and she was like, why do you like those books so much? What's the story? so I told what the story is about and she was looking at me like this :blink: *you are crazy*

That was so funny :roftl:

When I was reading Eclipse 2 weeks ago, she didn't even ask the story :naughty:

I have something to announce... Not sure if you know this (or care! :bleh:), but I'm going to the Twilight Prom in Sydney on the 24th of April!

I get to meet Kellan (Emmett) and Edi (Laurent)... I would've met Ashley (Alice), but she pulled out...

So yeah, I get to indulge in a little Twilight fun! Yay for me! (and I promise to bring photos back!)

:yay:

I was just about to announce that I have serious plans to start reading Eclipse tonight (yes, finished New Moon about thirty minutes ago and would probably be through all the stuff already if there weren't boring things such as work and showers and sleep... :thumbdown:)

Can't prevail against your prom with that, I guess... :thumbdown:

I was just about to announce that I have serious plans to start reading Eclipse tonight (yes, finished New Moon about thirty minutes ago and would probably be through all the stuff already if there weren't boring things such as work and showers and sleep... :thumbdown:)

Congrats! :groupwave:

I think the first 3 books are the best: Twilight, Eclipse and then New Moon :wink2:

BTW I love your avvie...if it were mine, I should add "and I'm past 30 years of age" :naughty::naughty:

my mom noticed me reading New moon and she was like, why do you like those books so much? What's the story? so I told what the story is about and she was looking at me like this :blink: *you are crazy*

That was so funny :roftl:

When I was reading Eclipse 2 weeks ago, she didn't even ask the story :naughty:

HAHA :naughty:

My Dad asked me what it was about, so I told him and I think he fell asleep :boxed:

He said "OK." Then walked off. Seriously, Dads these days :roftl:

They don't understand (:

But he is watching twilight with me tonight. well, when I say tonight, I mean in 5 minutes. I can't waaaiitttttttttt :D

I just hope I'm not disapointed - I don't think I will be.

HAHA :naughty:

My Dad asked me what it was about, so I told him and I think he fell asleep :boxed:

They don't understand (:

But he is watching twilight with me tonight. well, when I say tonight, I mean in 5 minutes. I can't waaaiitttttttttt :D

You definitely won't be disappointed.

Have fun! Oh well.. about dads watchin' twilight. Mine watched it first on DVD while I was trying to sleep (I listened to every bit of it that night) and the next day in the mornin' while he was driving me to school we had a chat about it. He said it was ok but it could've beed better (as in special effects & vampy stuff) and that Robert Pattinson was really good, and most of the Cullens and Jessica and Mike... Oh and he didn't like Kristen and her dad (as in acting). THEN he asked me a LOT of questions about Twilight and I was like : DAD, are you feeling ok? :boxed::shocked: He didn't understand why Edward 'jumped or smth' when they were 'FINALLY' kissing like 'good'. :blink:

DADS:rolls_eyes:

EDIT: Uhmm ... I don't think anyone here cares what my dad thinks 'bout twilight the movie... I think I just thought it was funny... uh no:no::thumbdown: sorry

It's ok. Its interesting to hear opinions from other people.

Congrats! :groupwave

I think the first 3 books are the best: Twilight, Eclipse and then New Moon :wink2:

BTW I love your avvie...if it were mine, I should add "and I'm past 30 years of age" :naughty::naughty:

But then the writing would be so tiny that noone could figure it out.

And about the age thing - phew! I was already thinking there was something seriously wrong with me these days. I'm well out of my teens physically, so... :roftl:

I'd like to add that it didn't escape my attention that the books are a bit simple at times. And it doesn't bother me one bit! :roftl::lmfao:

Aww, Edward ... :wub2:

speaking of avatars & such..eew

2.gif

ppl pls...don't mix fictional characters w/ RL

Have fun! Oh well.. about dads watchin' twilight. Mine watched it first on DVD while I was trying to sleep (I listened to every bit of it that night) and the next day in the mornin' while he was driving me to school we had a chat about it. He said it was ok but it could've beed better (as in special effects & vampy stuff) and that Robert Pattinson was really good, and most of the Cullens and Jessica and Mike... Oh and he didn't like Kristen and her dad (as in acting). THEN he asked me a LOT of questions about Twilight and I was like : DAD, are you feeling ok? He didn't understand why Edward 'jumped or smth' when they were 'FINALLY' kissing like 'good'.

DADS

twilights is for all ages mwhah

17.jpg

agree Rob is awesome, Kris need to learn acting, the other vamps and college guys r funny..but Charlie is da best! xD

eheheh due to the lack of proper special effects/better direction it's difficoult to understand the costipated look on Robward face or his psychoyic moves if u didn't read the book first...u can't see the venom burning in his throath at her irresistable blood scent~

laurentlurker-1.gif ->these are some HairGods xD

25980.gif

^Rob being more vampiresque in RL than on screen LOL^

213j15g.gif

3342460149_ff4aa3c35e.jpg?v=0

2mc8v3a.png

srsl gurl, what r u lookin at? *naice lipstick?* Fix ur eyes! xD

Have fun! Oh well.. about dads watchin' twilight. Mine watched it first on DVD while I was trying to sleep (I listened to every bit of it that night) and the next day in the mornin' while he was driving me to school we had a chat about it. He said it was ok but it could've beed better (as in special effects & vampy stuff) and that Robert Pattinson was really good, and most of the Cullens and Jessica and Mike... Oh and he didn't like Kristen and her dad (as in acting). THEN he asked me a LOT of questions about Twilight and I was like : DAD, are you feeling ok? :boxed::shocked: He didn't understand why Edward 'jumped or smth' when they were 'FINALLY' kissing like 'good'. :blink:

EDIT: Uhmm ... I don't think anyone here cares what my dad thinks 'bout twilight the movie... I think I just thought it was funny... uh no:thumbdown: sorry

Your Dad is cool! :groovy:

Mine would have fallen asleep after the first 30 seconds. :roftl:

I knew it wouldn't take long to get you out of the woodwork :das:

speaking of avatars & such..eew

2.gif

ppl pls...don't mix fictional characters w/ RL

Why not? girl_sad.gif

You and your hair obsession Connie_pull-pigtails.gif

25980.gif

^Rob being more vampiresque in RL than on screen LOL^

Definitely. I always thought that. (Not that I had seen the movie yet ..)

For obvious reasons they couldn't take Kirsten Dunst for smouldering topaz eyed Edbert. girl_wink.gif

Have fun! Oh well.. about dads watchin' twilight. Mine watched it first on DVD while I was trying to sleep (I listened to every bit of it that night) and the next day in the mornin' while he was driving me to school we had a chat about it. He said it was ok but it could've beed better (as in special effects & vampy stuff) and that Robert Pattinson was really good, and most of the Cullens and Jessica and Mike... Oh and he didn't like Kristen and her dad (as in acting). THEN he asked me a LOT of questions about Twilight and I was like : DAD, are you feeling ok? He didn't understand why Edward 'jumped or smth' when they were 'FINALLY' kissing like 'good'.

EDIT: Uhmm ... I don't think anyone here cares what my dad thinks 'bout twilight the movie... I think I just thought it was funny... uh sorry

ur dad is cool, it's nice u can share things like this with him :thumb_yello:

Actually i also havent understand why Edward jumped to the other side of the room the first time Iwatched it...(blame it on the canadian version :naughty:)

But then the writing would be so tiny that noone could figure it out.

And about the age thing - phew! I was already thinking there was something seriously wrong with me these days. I'm well out of my teens physically, so...

I'd like to add that it didn't escape my attention that the books are a bit simple at times. And it doesn't bother me one bit!

Aww, Edward ...

I thought my sis went crazy when she kept buying one book after the other just after she finished them and running to the bookstore just before the closing...

...but I guess I made worse...buying the 4 books on the same day..and I cant say I really like them (except maybe for the first one) and I cant either say what's attractive about them (and it's certainly not Edward who is way not perfect)...

...but still I'm addicted :blink:

213j15g.gif

3342460149_ff4aa3c35e.jpg?v=0

:lmao:This episod was completly hilarious!!

It's exciting in it's own right... I read New Moon not that long ago.. I really should read Eclipse, but I have heaps of books to read..

EDI!!!!

*worships*

Mine would have fallen asleep after the first 30 seconds. :roftl:

Mine wouldn't even last that long...

Oh, and I forgot to post my dress...

Here it is...

IMG_1175.jpg

I've got silver shoes, and silver jewellery...

OH IT IS BEAUTIFUL!! :thumb_yello:

And you are a sparklin' beauty in it :wub2::wub2: It fits you puuuurrrrrfect. :naughty:

:huglove:

I wish I had a dress like that for my prom.

EDIT: HAVE FUN!!!

Edited by adda

HAHA

They don't understand (:

Well, your dad shows interest in it, my dad doesn't even know what it is :roftl:

but that's okay :mf_rosetinted:

What do you think about the movie?

I watched the movie before the books, because I didn't know that there were books :bleh:

Now I wished that I read the book first, because Edward is Robert Pattinson in my head. I wonder how Edward would look if I read the books first :mf_rosetinted: