better yes,easier we'll see:naughty:

nothing,it's just written in simple english which is good for me:teehee:

why 3 times though? don't you get things at once:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

:sneaky2:

I'm getting just a little bit over-sensitive and romantic. :blush-anim-cl:

It's M's fault, of course! :lol3:

I even cried at both gigs, Berlin and Milan! :aah:

and what you think? :blink:

Hmm, my usual problem - guess my expectations were just too high. I had already seen all the good bits on youtube, too. Basically all the important parts from the book are in the movie. But I missed a few more subtle Bella/Edward scenes. Strangely, the movie evoked about zero emotional reaction with me. It was nice to see it on a big-ish screen in hi-def, though.

And the sparkling thing - oh well, it kinda really ridicules everything. :aah::naughty:

Hmm, my usual problem - guess my expectations were just too high. I had already seen all the good bits on youtube, too. Basically all the important parts from the book are in the movie. But I missed a few more subtle Bella/Edward scenes. Strangely, the movie evoked about zero emotional reaction with me. It was nice to see it on a big-ish screen in hi-def, though.

And the sparkling thing - oh well, it kinda really ridicules everything. :aah::naughty:

Yes,they took VERY VERY things from the book,but..I think they put there the essential..It's an awesome filme 8)

When I saw the movie for the first time I cried when they where at the prom,but I'm stupid,so..:sneaky2:

Yes,they took VERY VERY things from the book,but..I think they put there the essential..It's an awesome filme 8)

When I saw the movie for the first time I cried when they where at the prom,but I'm stupid,so..:sneaky2:

No, you're certainly not stupid for crying over a movie. I do that all the time, that's why I like the cinema. It's dark... :biggrin2: You just have to have enough time to cover the tracks before the lights come on again :wink2:

No, you're certainly not stupid for crying over a movie. I do that all the time, that's why I like the cinema. It's dark... :biggrin2: You just have to have enough time to cover the tracks before the lights come on again :wink2:

yes,but at Twilight a friend looked at me exactly at the moment I was crying and she laugh a lot at my face :teehee:

hahah the sparkling thing made me laugh as well :roftl: especially with that sound and all haha

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAH, they do everything now :roftl:

hahahahahaha THEY REALLY ARE TRYING TO MILK THE MOVIE FOR ALL THAT ITS WORTH ARENT THEY:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:: LMFAO

I'm surprised that in the description it wasn't something like' date=' "Are you a Bella looking for an Edward? With this sparkling body powder, you can find the vampire of your dreams. Sprinkle over your hair and body and wait for them to come a biting". :mf_rosetinted:[/color']

I'm surprised that in the description it wasn't something like, "Are you a Bella looking for an Edward? With this sparkling body powder, you can find the vampire of your dreams. Sprinkle over your hair and body and wait for them to come a biting". :mf_rosetinted:

hahaha and then next to it that says buyers also were interested in: vampire skin paling make up cuz everyone wants to look like they are dead:thumb_yello:

hahaha and then next to it that says buyers also were interested in: vampire skin paling make up cuz everyone wants to look like they are dead:thumb_yello:

YES! That would be awesome. :lol3:

Everyone wants to look like they're dead if they had a chance with Edward Cullen. :das::naughty: