Twilight Thread II!!!!

foalbaby14

so i finished reading Twilight (at last) literally on a mountain. don't know if the the high level of oxygen has anything to do with it but i looooveeeed it:mf_lustslow: also found some parts ridiculously hilarious:lmfao:

already bought the rest of the saga,gonna start new moon tonight after my roomie falls asleep:aah:

and thanks to everyone who recomended me to read twilight, for waking up the teenager inside me:sneaky2:

i was "this" close to being a responsible grown up! now all i care about is Edward Edward Edward!:fangurl:

:teehee: I knew you would end up there... :roftl:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ANOTHER TWIFAN?!

150609_062.jpg

*pattinson lost sheep LOL*

You are my life now, dilek!

jtm-0445152.jpg

we'd like to move on.

LMAO! I loved that part too because I thought the same thing when I was reading the book. I also loved when he said that every time it mentions Edward stroking Bella's face, he thinks about how old Edward really is!

I mean, just look how Robward dresses!

3642473607_81ef447723_o.jpg

Hi grandaddy, how was the fishing?!

I knew you would end up there...

OMFGZ YAAAY!

FiWCt2a8Lp095jdqAjTo7nANo1_400.jpg

I know these pix are OT but I like'em

WHATCHADOINDOWNTHERE.jpg

kristen-stewart-new-lollipop.jpg

6003.jpg

they're meant for eachother! :fangurlishsquee:

x]

instead of going to beach i'm stuck in my hotel room watching through all robert pattinson interviews,cuz he still didn't show up in new moon and i miss him:blink:

ANOTHER TWIFAN?!

150609_062.jpg

oh! we smoke the same brand:fangurl: how cool:mf_rosetinted:

I knew you would end up there... :roftl:

i'm not complaining.i should but i'm not.i can't. i think i'm dazzled:aah: i just want edward back,i don't like jacob:taz:

They all sparkle in the sun (even the Volturi, although their skin is different because they're much older). I guess Bella focuses on Edward for obvious reasons. :das:

"Do I dazzle people?" Yes, you do, dazzling vampire... :wub2:

Oooooh.. I don't remember anyone else sparkling, obviously I wasn't paying attention...

Blogging Twilight is cracking me up! :roftl:

Bella and her dad talk, and she gulps down her lasagna and goes to her room. She looks out the window for Edward, but he’s already in the room because he’s a perverted stalker.

I see I wasn't the only one thinking about it that way. :teehee:

I love it! I want to read that bit where he inserts Wii boxing... and which comes first out of the helmet and the hat...

LMAO! I loved that part too because I thought the same thing when I was reading the book. I also loved when he said that every time it mentions Edward stroking Bella's face, he thinks about how old Edward really is! :aah:

:lmfao:

That was a great bit...

Now I have to ask this... am i the only person who really can't stand Edward?

Cause I really can't stand Edward... and I really can't stand Bella either (her bragging about having already done her school work is part of it! :naughty:)... those two characters really piss me off and I have zero sympathy or care for them...

Am I weird?

Cause I really can't stand Edward... and I really can't stand Bella either (her bragging about having already done her school work is part of it! :naughty:)... those two characters really piss me off and I have zero sympathy or care for them...

Am I weird?

Well, I kind of like Edward, even though he's sometimes a bit too high-brow. I like Ed more than Bella, that's for sure. But not because of the homework part...I used to be like that when I was a student! :teehee: She's boring sometimes. On the other hand, Edward is fun with his mocking attitude! :wub2:

If I had to choose one fave character, I think I would choose Jacob with his endless swearing and silly jokes to Rose. :naughty:

Am I weird?

No, you are not the only one. I cant stand Bella, maybe because she is as slumsy as me and, on the other hand, she just lives for Edward. All she talks is about Edward, all she thinks is about him, Edward this, and Edward that........... This girl has no life!!! :shocked:

About Edward, my feelings are kinda weird. I like him cause he is funny, but cant stand the rest of him. I cant stand that he takes that much care of Bella when she is not worried about herself even a bit:boxed: (Im not sure if you understand me, today Im feeling sooooooooooo weird talking on english..........)

ME MEE MEEE TOOOO!!! *raises hands frantically*

I can't stand the success of them2!

6pqjci.gif

Cause I really can't stand Edward... and I really can't stand Bella either (her bragging about having already done her school work is part of it! )... those two characters really piss me off and I have zero sympathy or care for them...

It's just an archetypical tale on a physical love between an old manipulative creeper taking over a submissive no-personality young gal.

I think their parents did a real mess with the two uncapable of a sane relationship..

3631519062_449b1b50ac_o.jpg

...and that's all folks!

See u in August to comment Eclipse-the moviemaking {jakie black was the only character i partially saved}:teehee:

& rememember kids: Edward=Robert DOESN'T EXIST!

:aah:

Robert-robert-pattinson-6705612-100.jpg

eclipse! :roftl:

Am I weird?

i love Edward so far:dunno: and no Robert Pattinson has nothing to do with that:fisch:

but i don't like Bella either. It can get very depressing reading the story through her eyes .she always finds something to be sad.also i've always hated those kind of girls who has no life without their boyfriends:aah:

6pqjci.gif

what a coincidence.i just downloaded "how to be"! and "the haunted airman":teehee:

Still thinking about the Edward thing...

I agree about the fact that the relationship between him and Bella is rather loosely described. But I love the fact that Edward is willing to wait and always makes decision thinking about what is best for Bella. :wub2:

I don't like his car or his crazy driver's skills, but he's so caring and patient that I just love him. :blush-anim-cl:

:wub2:

I still wonder if I will ever make it through Breaking Dawn. Since I told you in Berlin that I was not sure whether to put it away I've read about 10 more pages. :roftl:

I only hope Edward won't be eaten by Jacob. :sneaky2: That would be really mean. Bella's martyrdom annoys me to no end. She's such an attention seeker. :sneaky2:

If she just died, Ed and Jake could have some fun together :teehee:

Am I weird?

I don't like Bella at all, and I never have. I don't know what made me continue with the series. :naughty: She is just such a damsel in distress. yuck! Edward is okay;I didn't really have a problem with him until he wouldn't let Bella see Jacob and all that. :sneaky2:I know that he was supposed to be protecting Bella most of the time, but after awhile his behavior seemed borderline abusive. Jacob is my favorite, and I would choose him over Edward any day. :biggrin2:

I still wonder if I will ever make it through Breaking Dawn. Since I told you in Berlin that I was not sure whether to put it away I've read about 10 more pages. :roftl:

I only hope Edward won't be eaten by Jacob. :sneaky2: That would be really mean. Bella's martyrdom annoys me to no end. She's such an attention seeker. :sneaky2:

Well...I actually told you it was very boring sometimes. Didn't I? :blink:

yay Dilek! How was watching HTB?

asd.jpg

I agree about the fact that the relationship between him and Bella is rather loosely described. But I love the fact that Edward is willing to wait and always makes decision thinking about what is best for Bella.

I don't like his car or his crazy driver's skills, but he's so caring and patient that I just love him.

OOoOOh Beellaaw

robnewmoon1.jpg

hvdshu.gif

that's because the veg vampi maybe really searches for pure love...while the human gal seeks only carnal pleasure mwhaha it could be a modern heroine... instead that mormon morality ruined it all

O2C2KfTwJobv1z8sFh4gVcJko1_500.jpg

hv45g5.jpg

pedo-bear :teehee:

Is that Bella with a black wig and sucking too hard on her lolly ?:roftl:

Kstew's playing Joan Jett *cringes* :aah:

24o6bs4.jpg

Here she is, acting like clumsy-Bella when she didn't have to :sneaky2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV3VI8pEYro

*mpf there's nothing to laugh about MWHAHAAH *

vzx7ap.gif

*oh gosh humans are the only creatures capable of laughings coz they're also the only CRUEL being* :teehee:

that's because the veg vampi maybe really searches for pure love...while the human gal seeks only carnal pleasure mwhaha it could be a modern heroine... instead that mormon morality ruined it all

O2C2KfTwJobv1z8sFh4gVcJko1_500.jpg

[/size]

:floor: :floor:

Is there mormon morality in Breaking Dawn? :blink:

:chkn:

:naughty:

i love Edward so far:dunno: and no Robert Pattinson has nothing to do with that:fisch:

but i don't like Bella either. It can get very depressing reading the story through her eyes .she always finds something to be sad.also i've always hated those kind of girls who has no life without their boyfriends:aah:

I hate him but I like him...

I mostly hate him cause everyone else loves him... I don't understand it, just that once everyone started fangirling over RPattz I decided I didn't like him...

I quite happily criticise KStew... And her constant blinking... kind of reminds me of Emma Watson and her eyebrows...

And agree about hating hiw some girls have no life without their boyfriends...

I agree about the fact that the relationship between him and Bella is rather loosely described. But I love the fact that Edward is willing to wait and always makes decision thinking about what is best for Bella. :wub2:

I don't like his car or his crazy driver's skills, but he's so caring and patient that I just love him. :blush-anim-cl:

Edward waiting is kinda sweet... but making decisions for Bella is a bit controlling in my opinion... as irritating as I find her, I'm sure she's capable of making her own decisions... and now I'm talking about a fictional character as if she's real...

I actually don't mind the car or the driving skills...

I struggled with it at times...

Some of the end bit was anti climactic... I liked how the volturi killed the vamp... it just seemed a bit of a waste..

I thought hte idea of the volturi is great, just what Stephenie did (or didn't do) was weak...

I don't like Bella at all, and I never have. I don't know what made me continue with the series. :naughty: She is just such a damsel in distress. yuck! Edward is okay;I didn't really have a problem with him until he wouldn't let Bella see Jacob and all that. :sneaky2:I know that he was supposed to be protecting Bella most of the time, but after awhile his behavior seemed borderline abusive. Jacob is my favorite, and I would choose him over Edward any day. :biggrin2:

Like I said I have my moments with Edward... I really could do without Bella..

She irritates the hell out of me... but I'll overlook that cause there are some very well written and defined characters in the book...

Is there mormon morality in Breaking Dawn? :blink:

:chkn:

Stephenie Meyer is Mormon and I believe there are some Mormon influences... mostly about not having sex before marriage...

Stephenie Meyer is Mormon and I believe there are some Mormon influences... mostly about not having sex before marriage...

Yep I know, but I honestly think that the two of them are too busy with :chkn: in BD. :boxed:

I guess once they're married they're allowed to be :chkn: maniacs...

Obviously Edward doesn't know much about condoms or anything :naughty:

:roftl::roftl:

They weren't that popular back in 1918. :mf_rosetinted:

As many as the Lord will give us. :mf_popeanim:

If she just died, Ed and Jake could have some fun together

now, that'd be ah-mazin! :aah:

312ha91.png

oh , I'm so gutted I can't access on DA from this pc...wanna read some mock-comical comic strips! :teehee:

talking about creepy:

140.jpg

&

twilight-barbie-dolls.jpg

And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.Twilight has quickly become a worldwide phenomenon developing a strong core base of dedicated fans who are drawn to the story of a Romeo & Juliet style romance between mortal (Bella) and vampire (Edward). Who better to capture the young star-crossed love of these two characters than Barbie & Ken. Bella is dressed in her signature outfit from the movie. Edward doll sold separately.

WOULD YOU STOP MAKING MONEY ON KIDZ BRAINS?!

they're not even original or hand made. Barbie&Ken. :rolleyes:

Edited by greta