foalbaby14

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's OK:naughty:

She is amazing:wub2:, to bad summit replaced for Eclipse:sneaky2:

I've seen it on the previous page yes :teehee: But obviously I'm not quite there yet :roftl: I have to admit, now that I've seen the first one, it's like I have to see the next one as well because it didn't really end, now did it :shun::mf_rosetinted:

Oh, and since we're talking hot, how hot is carlisle! :mf_lustslow: I'd prefer him over pattinson :teehee:

I've seen it on the previous page yes :teehee: But obviously I'm not quite there yet :roftl: I have to admit, now that I've seen the first one, it's like I have to see the next one as well because it didn't really end, now did it :shun::mf_rosetinted:

Oh, and since we're talking hot, how hot is carlisle! :mf_lustslow: I'd prefer him over pattinson :teehee:

You defiantly have to see New Moon!

Peter Facinelli is hot(he is much better is person:mf_lustslow: ), but I'm all about Robert Pattinson:das:

You defiantly have to see New Moon!

Peter Facinelli is hot(he is much better is person:mf_lustslow: ), but I'm all about Robert Pattinson:das:

Hehe, don't get me wrong, pattinson is hot :teehee: I didn't need to see twilight to see that :aah: but maybe it's the age thing, he looks a bit young to me :teehee: So is carlisle well represented in new moon? :biggrin2:

0003w4zz.jpg

Wigtoria :lmfao:

:vampire hug:

994ITV_Tom_Cruise_048.jpg

non sai quanto mi piacciano i giochi di parole

tumblr_kxpcsvRHZY1qa5uy9o1_400.jpg

:lol3:

I'm hooked on the vampire diaries tv show tho

that could be better {nothing like '90s shows}

cool peeps tho :teehee:

p:s

Edbert should act like

http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2002_Queen_of_the_Damned/aaliyah_stuart_townsend_queen_of_the_damned_002.jpg

gosh I loved that movie...trashy taste I know :naughty:

Edited by greta

Greta, what does that mean? Hotlinking pictures from someone else's site? I have no idea.

It means copying a picture link location and posting it somewhere else. If the person uses Photobucket, then other people linking their pictures makes them exceed their bandwidth. So, instead they like you to save the picture and then upload it to your own online photo album.

Greta, what does that mean? Hotlinking pictures from someone else's site? I have no idea.

:lmfao: whoops! that pic is even better :lmao:

okay okay there *takes time to upload*

*mumbles* fact is, if u lived on a very ssssloooow internet connection country like Italand...

what I meant to show u:

0003w4zz.jpg

I'll post some other stuff as we're already here

Image36.jpg

24ch2jq.jpg

have I already mentioned that Edward should've been of UK origin? Scottish, better:naughty:

tumblr_kxpcsvRHZY1qa5uy9o1_400.jpg

:lol3:

that could be better {nothing like '90s shows}

cool peeps tho :teehee:

Hot hot hot :swoon: Those actors are so hot, seriously :mf_lustslow:

@foalbaby, maybe I will! I'm looking to read more books this year, my only 2010 resolution :naughty:

It means copying a picture link location and posting it somewhere else. If the person uses Photobucket, then other people linking their pictures makes them exceed their bandwidth. So, instead they like you to save the picture and then upload it to your own online photo album.

So are you saying that.... Wait, wait, wait.... Hang on.

How does that work? How does linking their pictures make them exceed their bandwidth? And say you save it in your own photobucket account. And you then post the picture's link somewhere else... Are you doing it to your own bandwidth then?

Cos quite frankly, I've always thought of photobucket as like a picture repository. I take out the picture that I want to the other place that I want to show/see it. I don't link people into the photobucket account. I want the picture to appear where I want it to. Are you telling me that that's wrong?

I have a bunch of MFC smilies saved in my photobucket account for the express purpose of being able to use them on other sites who have sucky smilies. I copy and paste them out of my account onto those other sites, so that they show up there, not so that someone has to click on a link back to photobucket to see a damn smilie picture. So am I going to exceed my bandwidth with that?

I really don't think I understand the concept....

So are you saying that.... Wait, wait, wait.... Hang on.

How does that work? How does linking their pictures make them exceed their bandwidth? And say you save it in your own photobucket account. And you then post the picture's link somewhere else... Are you doing it to your own bandwidth then?

Cos quite frankly, I've always thought of photobucket as like a picture repository. I take out the picture that I want to the other place that I want to show/see it. I don't link people into the photobucket account. I want the picture to appear where I want it to. Are you telling me that that's wrong?

I have a bunch of MFC smilies saved in my photobucket account for the express purpose of being able to use them on other sites who have sucky smilies. I copy and paste them out of my account onto those other sites, so that they show up there, not so that someone has to click on a link back to photobucket to see a damn smilie picture. So am I going to exceed my bandwidth with that?

I really don't think I understand the concept....

Hopefully Urban Dictionary explains it better :naughty:

1 (n): A hyperlink to a media file (video, audio, Flash, image, etc.) on another site that bypasses any html pages that would identify the site or earn it advertising revenue. Prohibited on many message boards and blogs, as it saps bandwidth from the site serving the media and earns the ire of the site's owners.

Hopefully Urban Dictionary explains it better :naughty:

1 (n): A hyperlink to a media file (video, audio, Flash, image, etc.) on another site that bypasses any html pages that would identify the site or earn it advertising revenue. Prohibited on many message boards and blogs, as it saps bandwidth from the site serving the media and earns the ire of the site's owners.

Oh. :blink: I think I have an idea? How do I know if I'm doing it? Can you possibly risk the wrath of a site's owners and show me an example? Please?

Oh. :blink: I think I have an idea? How do I know if I'm doing it? Can you possibly risk the wrath of a site's owners and show me an example? Please?

Okay. Say someone on here posted a picture of Mika on here from their Photobucket album and I wanted to post it somewhere else... If I were to right-click > click on properties > and copy the link location to another blog or another thread, then I would be using up their bandwidth because the link leads back to their Photobucket account. I don't exactly know how to explain bandwidth, but when you exceed a certain amount of it, all of your Photobucket pictures will be replaced with something like "Bandwidth has been exceeded" and then you have to wait a month or more for it to refresh. That's why I just use http://www.tinypic.com and http://www.flickr.com

Hope that helps :huh:

Okay. Say someone on here posted a picture of Mika on here from their Photobucket album and I wanted to post it somewhere else... If I were to right-click > click on properties > and copy the link location to another blog or another thread, then I would be using up their bandwidth because the link leads back to their Photobucket account. I don't exactly know how to explain bandwidth, but when you exceed a certain amount of it, all of your Photobucket pictures will be replaced with something like "Bandwidth has been exceeded" and then you have to wait a month or more for it to refresh. That's why I just use http://www.tinypic.com and http://www.flickr.com

Hope that helps :huh:

:shocked:Oh, no! I do that all the time! I particularly use it for pictures of birthday cakes for the birthday threads.

But, but, but.... I'm not a bad person :tears:

I didn't know :crybaby:

*grovels on knees* Oh, please Rob, have mercy on me!