Twilight Thread II!!!!

foalbaby14

I don't think it will win the Nobel Prize for literature :naughty:, but I found it entertaining and on the whole I liked it. The last two books are more boring, but some parts are fun. If you only want to know what happens, a summary on Wikipedia will do.

The only thing I liked about New Moon was when Bella and Jacob were chatting to each other...

I found the rest really painful to read... if Bella was a real person I would've strangled her cause I found her so irritating...

I really enjoyed the fighting in Eclipse, and I felt so sorry for Jacob in it... Bella strung him along so badly.. .I wanted to grab him and give him a big huggle and say that it was okay...

Breaking Dawn was crap. The only other words I could use for it are fan fiction... and a bad one at that... IMO it doesn't have any redeeming features... Stephenie had a great opportunity to end the series on a high, and she f**ked it up... :aah::mad3::chair::annoyed_h4h::hair::badmood::furious:

Sorry, I bet there's someone who likes it, but I hate it...

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tegan, thanks for the warnings. :naughty:

So, I finished 'New Moon' today and, overall it was okay. The first half was complete bulls**t, sorry. The second half was better. I :fangurl: big time when Edward came back.

You have already finished it!

:shocked:

Sounds like you had fun! :thumb_yello:

Yeah, I find them a really easy read.

Oh yeah. Especially once the beloved Edward came back. :teehee:

Yes, they're easy to read. As a foreigner I really enjoy them. They're full of everyday words and conversations. I've learnt a lot, especially from the first two books.

Yes, they're easy to read. As a foreigner I really enjoy them. They're full of everyday words and conversations. I've learnt a lot, especially from the first two books.

Oh, that is actually pretty cool! :punk: Yes, I think the conversation part of it was the main reason why it's so easy to read. :naughty:

Though by the millionth time Meyer wrote that Bella 'muttered' or 'mumbled' a word or phrase, I wanted to claw my eyes out. :rolls_eyes:

Oh, that is actually pretty cool! :punk: Yes, I think the conversation part of it was the main reason why it's so easy to read. :naughty:

Though by the millionth time Meyer wrote that Bella 'muttered' or 'mumbled' a word or phrase, I wanted to claw my eyes out. :rolls_eyes:

How about Edward pressing his lips into a hard line? :roftl:

Any "Team Jacob" around here? :b

Ooooh!! Me!!!

Tegan, thanks for the warnings.

So, I finished 'New Moon' today and, overall it was okay. The first half was complete bulls**t, sorry. The second half was better. I :fangurl: big time when Edward came back.

I don't :fangurl: when Edward comes back... I might've at first, but I don't now... I find him too irritating... I find Bella irritating too, but I still enjoy the books...

Yeah, I find them a really easy read.

Very easy read...

Then again, a lot of n=books I read I think of as easy reads, especially when I finish them in 2 days...

I don't :fangurl: when Edward comes back... I might've at first, but I don't now... I find him too irritating... I find Bella irritating too, but I still enjoy the books...

Very easy read...

Then again, a lot of n=books I read I think of as easy reads, especially when I finish them in 2 days...

I missed him. :tears: But, yeah, he can get annoying. Though, I find Bella the MOST irritating. :naughty:

What kind of books? Sorry I don't understand. :blush-anim-cl:

Got 'Eclipse' tonight. I'm nearly 3 chapters in.

The one thing that has bugged me so far is that note written by Jacob at the beginning. Instead of crossing out what he wrote, that many times, why didn't he just use a new scrap of paper? :blink:

Oh! And look what I found today. Carlisle has guns. :das::naughty:

http://img193.yfrog.com/i/989p.jpg/

Got 'Eclipse' tonight. I'm nearly 3 chapters in.

The one thing that has bugged me so far is that note written by Jacob at the beginning. Instead of crossing out what he wrote, that many times, why didn't he just use a new scrap of paper? :blink:

Oh! And look what I found today. Carlisle has guns. :das::naughty:

http://img193.yfrog.com/i/989p.jpg/

You're the fastest reader ever! :shocked:

About the note: He's just a man. What did you expect? :naughty:

s640x480

Eclipse wil be BG FUN indeed :teehee:

not sure bout New Moon...even if there's gonna be a lotta spezial effekts action

2a0nok6.png

leave her die pleeease!:aah:

p.s: btw, you can tell who's the Italian one in da crew

tumblr_kpimvv5Kf11qzar3ro1_500.jpg

:pinkbow:

:lmao:

Edited by greta
peter facinelli in da houze

You're the fastest reader ever! :shocked:

About the note: He's just a man. What did you expect? :naughty:

Thanks. :naughty: I'll read more tonight.

That's true. :aah: Too much, obviously. :mf_rosetinted:

p.s: btw, you can tell who's the Italian one in da crew

tumblr_kpimvv5Kf11qzar3ro1_500.jpg

Greta, that caption you added is priceless. :roftl:

oh shut up Peter, you feel just cold as all the "I'm used to the warm sun" Italish ppl:lol3:

:Update:

I am now MR. WORLD TWITTERNELLI. Thanks to all the fans who voted. http://tinyurl.com/mc5vxy Still awaiting my prize. The little blue bird.

:yay::lmao:

ptwit.jpg

http://img193.yfrog.com/i/6d1.jpg/

Ahaha. :aah: If I was at that park, and didn't know "Carlisle" was inside that hoodie, I'd probably steer clear of that man. He looks grumpy. :roftl:

PS: I didn't read any more of "Eclipse" today. :huh:

what was your last "ok stop I'm done reading this sh!t" point? :teehee:

Edward_and_Bella_Eclipse_by_Lucy_Phoenix1990.jpg

:rolleyes:

Edited by greta