Twilight Thread II!!!!

foalbaby14

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What do we all think of New Moon?

all in all a good movie, obvs action scenes better than the 1st..less involuntary comic {blame the annoying "it's a srs bsnss" tag everyone seemed to have stamped in the face} tho boring in almost every dialogues {too much Smeyer's book lines?}

I'd liked to see more Victoria/Aro/Jane...fine fine actors.

I wish the script would have get major deviations from the absurd books plot...why Edbert shouldn't turn Krella?! to make everyone suffer? :aah:

__sullen_cullen_wallpaper___by_ImprintedVampire.jpg

well..roll on Eclipse :teehee:

What do we all think of New Moon?

mmmmmmm not that bad.....:boxed:

They should have stick to the script not to the book...dialogues were a little bit boring...and in the same time funny coz surealistic :blink: at some points it was too cheesy.

I was very surprised by Taylor's performance...He was good, very good.

tumblr_kpy2kxyxOO1qze87po1_500_large.png?1252963009I don't want you to ~come

srlsy, Robward muttering soapopera lines in that hideous americanish accent may bring to some lolworty misleads :teehee:

3591850857_fa6c1a7edd_large.jpg?1252216948

please please please Rpattz... ~remember who you are ~ BRITISH!:aah:

001xz30s_large.?1254619192

*pouts*

They should have stick to the script not to the book...dialogues were a little bit boring...and in the same time funny coz surealistic :blink: at some points it was too cheesy.

yep, bravo martial-kid :clap:

p.s ok hit the gym but why the weight-gain? Big bad wolfy...

OgAAAErGOrYOLZjj3GWteet9QAy-bYzD1Pp-KThr10ClfpLND282vGbfBrXo65MscOOvUDFMwzpy0M2SNB-gMrjet50Am1T1UPpEJmLOB2b8cNBalIF_PQIlKxOM_large.jpg?1255055816

Do millions abs just like Meeks bwhaha

Edited by greta
dunno why twilight makes me lol forever

That's what three students of mine told me this morning. :thumb_yello:

But then they added: "especially when he was half naked." :naughty:

& this is NOT

tumblr_krjbpceM1p1qzkvq8o1_500_large.jpg?1255575854

Well he is :das:

One thing that annoyed me about New Moon is that Rob was almost always in a suit. He always looked like he was going to a funeral, or coming home from a long day in the office. :blink:

In Twilight he was acting with a right knee. He needed a left one for the next film. :teehee:

And poor boy... he's single! :wink2:

do you believe it?

tumblr_ktc8wnDGIO1qzmlgro1_500_large.jpg?1258638121

Oh gosh, these youngsters don't know how to have fun anymoar :aah:

One thing that annoyed me about New Moon is that Rob was almost always in a suit. He always looked like he was going to a funeral, or coming home from a long day in the office. :blink:

that's true! :doh:

Ok for the almost-camp vulturi, but the ~forever teenager vamp should've stayed outta check-in styled

3587429240_19fe119d3b_large.jpg?1252217114

nicebum :teehee:

& this is NOT

especiais-rob-luanova2_large.jpg?1256002535

he is :naughty:

Lua Nova!

haha, so true. I need to watch the movie tomorrow again to pick up all those details.

but twilight was less like the book, and i thought the dialogue was extra cheesy and awkward.:boxed:

Saw New Moon today. It was pretty bad. Laugh worthy (in many parts) actually. The whole theatre was filled with overly excited, pre pubescent girls- so that was no fun.

Taylor Lautner's body is amazing though (the best thing about the movie, which is pretty sad). Robert Pattinson looked incredibly high the entire time, or what we saw of him. The special effects...well, not that good (as expected). Like when Jacob went up the wall into Bella's window: I don't think he parkoured his way up there (maybe he did, but it didn't look like it). Kristen Stewart can't act, as usual.

Overall I guess it was okay and that I saw it but...meh. :teehee: I guess liked Twilight better, overall. Or maybe they were both equally as bad, I don't know. I didn't care much for New Moon, as a book, so maybe that has something to do with it?

Edited by iadoremika

i saw it for the third time, today :blush-anim-cl:

it's true. you notice so much every time you see it.

the biggest thing i noticed (and what bothers me the most) is (hidden for spoilers)that when they flash back to the meadow, her left foot is missing. completely gone. CGI gone wrong lol

:lmao:

what about

6de7fa16dece9eef29ce2e0cbbada936.jpg

Saw New Moon today. It was pretty bad. Laugh worthy (in many parts) actually. The whole theatre was filled with overly excited, pre pubescent girls- so that was no fun.

Taylor Lautner's body is amazing though (the best thing about the movie, which is pretty sad). Robert Pattinson looked incredibly high the entire time, or what we saw of him. The special effects...well, not that good (as expected). Like when Jacob went up the wall into Bella's window: I don't think he parkoured his way up there (maybe he did, but it didn't look like it). Kristen Stewart can't act, as usual.

Overall I guess it was okay and that I saw it but...meh. :teehee: I guess liked Twilight better, overall. Or maybe they were both equally as bad, I don't know. I didn't care much for New Moon, as a book, so maybe that has something to do with it?

goood, Robward was meant to be drugged by Kstew bloodscent :clap:{or simply annoyed by her lipbiting&shaking} :aah:

to me was fascinating how quite a good director could make smt "watchable" w/ so poor script{all on jacob} & not so experienced actors{bella u beotch} :kaf:

WIP_move_summaries_by_SPUNK__RANSOM.png

& all the theatre whistling & laughing at certain scenes is priceless :naughty:

:lmao::lmfao::roftl:

I'm still team Cullen though :naughty:

yay yeah, all the family except Rosalie :teehee:

tumblr_ktoaakuHws1qa5fz0o1_500.jpg

Twilight Addicts: This Is Your Brain On RPattz

http://www.tonic.com/article/new-moon-robert-pattinson-taylor-lautner-and-a-lot-of-screaming-sometimes-crazy-women/

oh the deep analysis!

lurve is just a chemical reaction...

and you gotta use the magic word Twilight/Pattinson to gain followers :naughty

btw, not bothered to jump in the rpattz thread for sharing this pearl:

“I always find myself wearing a lot of layers

so they can’t see you hyperventilating.”

- Robert Pattinson

breathe, boy :lmfao:

Edited by greta

what about

6de7fa16dece9eef29ce2e0cbbada936.jpg

Looks like the Little House in the prairy:pinkbow:

goood, Robward was meant to be drugged by Kstew bloodscent :clap:{or simply annoyed by her lipbiting&shaking}

to me was fascinating how quite a good director could make smt "watchable" w/ so poor script{all on jacob} & not so experienced actors{bella u beotch}

WIP_move_summaries_by_SPUNK__RANSOM.png

& all the theatre whistling & laughing at certain scenes is priceless :naughty:

so true! :naughty:

When you read the part in the book where Jacob is about to kiss Bella, everybody is like "no, no, no Bella, don't!!!!!":rocket:

While when you watch the movie, at this precise moment everybody is "ah, ah , ah he's gonna kiss her :das: "...then.....the phone rings-"nooooooo!!!:doh:"

It's like they are all blaming Edward to call at the wrong moment :naughty: