Twilight Thread II!!!!

foalbaby14

1pattinson-cannes-sol.jpg

Cannes!Bert will always be in my heart~ :fangurl:

mweheh as french paps yellings :lol3:

Roobear?

I just can't get his damn voice out of my head. I'm not even sure whether I actually like his singing style, but it really tugs at me in a visceral way and won't let go.

the boy got potential...considered the only rec we got are from sloppycharacters interperetations on indie movires / drunken let-it-out-free sessions at random pubs..:teehee:

rob-la-premiere.jpg

that kind of bedvoice is always a turn on for me. & Rob plays guitar/piano pretty well, also :das:

rpattzparisnm.gif

but this is a twilight thread!

rpattzlaugh.gif

go on I wont interrupt your innerteenagerlust over fictional characters...

znphea.jpg

see you later x]

Edited by greta
old netbook keeps crashing..my brain is damaged too x]

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the boy got potential...considered the only rec we got are from sloppycharacters interperetations on indie movires / drunken let-it-out-free sessions at random pubs..:teehee:

rob-la-premiere.jpg

that kind of bedvoice is always a turn on for me. & Rob plays guitar/piano pretty well, also :das:

see you later x]

You're right. The boy does have potential. God, there's a problem, right there. The fact that I feel old enough to call him boy. Damn, the fact that I AM old enough to call him boy:sneaky2:

He looks absolutely perfect with just that amount of facial hair. Whilst I do admire his jawline and cheekbones, there is something disarmingly familiar about him with facial hair. Oh, wait. Maybe that's cos my husband has facial hair:teehee:

QUICK!!! Someone direct me to the Rob thread, STAT!

point taken!

2vw7pk9.jpg

I think I'm slightly drunk..as the guy above:lmao:

i can't...must leave that place of perdition...:hypo:

pattinson-B-0912-12.jpg

Robeard!!!

dxibz7.jpg

a typical "Where's my meal?! Beer,woman!" kinda hubby? :roftl:

okay okay, on topic:

2pysxtw.gif

twilight soundtrack remarkable is :teehee:

http://www.billboard.com/features/best-of-the-2000s-1004051233.story#/charts-decade-end/soundtracks?year=2009&begin=1&order=position

there is some freaky stuff goin'on :aah:

f_52v5r0g5m_ffe71d9.jpg

lol perv!rob

God that top gif is funny. I'll have to go watch it sometime to understand it in context.

Um, no my hubby is not like that at all. For starters, we don't drink. And secondly, he's just not that kind of a guy. I don't know how I'd cope with a "traditional" beer-drinking chauvanistic kind of bloke. Urgh! *shudders to think of it*

I can't get that site to load, will have to check back later.

But I don't think Rob is a perv, I think he just got snapped at the wrong moment... Like Mika looking down SoAngel's top in Sydney the first time:fisch:

even if you don't know japanese it's bloody hilarious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Kx0BK8R4f0

sorry for the quality, twas posted & deleted million times fk utb

fv906u.jpg

xno offence of course...I disapprove of any dirty habit {why the cigpattz?!} ><

God that top gif is funny. I'll have to go watch it sometime to understand it in context.

Um, no my hubby is not like that at all. For starters, we don't drink. And secondly, he's just not that kind of a guy. I don't know how I'd cope with a "traditional" beer-drinking chauvanistic kind of bloke. Urgh! *shudders to think of it*

I can't get that site to load, will have to check back later.

But I don't think Rob is a perv, I think he just got snapped at the wrong moment... Like Mika looking down SoAngel's top in Sydney the first time

PervBert doesn't exist, really

p9-1.jpg

one11.jpg

^^even Cweitz says Rpattz is a golden boy, caring & funny!

paps shots anytime on the other hand are just evil x]

robfall-1.jpg

13zqp20.gif

+lmao trpattz genuine *sacastconfuzzled* expressions!

xD

a082.jpg

a068.jpg

a091.jpg

mmm those eyebrows+pout :teehee:

a053.jpg

p.s: I couldn't care less off the sentimental state of these 2...they're attractive coz different from the other hollywood starlets fullstop

14ka3id.gif

Edited by greta
huge post mwhaha

So, I watched that Japanese clip.... OMG. Um, yeah, some of it was funny, but I sat there feeling so uncomfortable for what a bizarre situation it was. How potentially awkward! You'd really need to have had a few drinks first!!

And the whole language barrier thing.... I mean, OK, Mika did a fan meeting Q&A thing with Olivia from on here, but at least they could speak the same language, so you could attempt small talk.

Really weird.

saywhatt?! :aah:

Embarassingly absurd situations are the natural outcomes of the Twlght franchise.. :teehee:

the weirder the better, bring it on!

34ybolf.gif

Michael Sheen's twisted sense of humor...go welshie! :naughty:

34ybolf.gif

Even if embarrasingly absurd situations are the natural outcomes of the Twilight franchise, I still feel very sorry for Rob. Less sorry for Mr Director, cos he wasn't the focus of the piece. But that's just surreal. How you can keep a level head, when you have all kinds of freaky **** like that going on, I just don't know.

Ummm, what was that link supposed to show me? Cos it just showed another version of that gif, and I didn't get to hear the lovely voice. I fell in love with Michael Sheen in the Underworld series. So funny to see him being a vamp now.

Edited by chickadee

friends that keeps you sane? :teehee:

&

1249411386546280.jpeg

Even if embarrasingly absurd situations are the natural outcomes of the Twilight franchise, I still feel very sorry for Rob. Less sorry for Mr Director, cos he wasn't the focus of the piece. But that's just surreal. How you can keep a level head, when you have all kinds of freaky **** like that going on, I just don't know.

Ummm, what was that link supposed to show me? Cos it just showed another version of that gif, and I didn't get to hear the lovely voice. I fell in love with Michael Sheen in the Underworld series. So funny to see him being a vamp now.

~what do we do with you now stupid embedded code? :aah:

001xc94a.jpg

on Craig Ferguson (Oct 6, 2009)

darn I'm such a post dork..it works nao? :naughty:

Edited by greta

• 3 weeks later...

Haven't seen New Moon yet. They only show the original version for a short period and I really don't want to see it dubbed. I'll probably have to wait for the home edition :biggrin2: Is it good?

Edited by violet_sky

Haven't seen New Moon yet. They only show the original version for a short period and I really don't want to see it dubbed. I'll probably have to wait for the home edition :biggrin2: Is it good?

I've seen the film on my pc (:wink2:), unfortunately I couldn't find it in English. :sad:

(I really like the book, it's my second favourite after Twilight and I admit I didn't like the last two books much.)

I think the beginning is really slow and boring. It becomes a little bit more entertaining starting from the middle. I admit I don't like Kristen, that's probably why I prefer the part where Rob is back. The first part is saved by Taycob: I think the wolf side is very well made and fun!

On the whole, I think Rob is very sick of the saga. And as it usually happens with films inspired by books, there's a lot missing in the screen version.

• 3 weeks later...
Seems like Twilight craze has hit the nation with more force than recession...& em one of the afectees ;)

some guilty pleasures are necessary...did u buy some merch ? :teehee:

tcas-18-682x1024.jpg

mwhaha california!Bert

Since you guys are talking about Twilight here then vote for Twilight if you think it's better than Harry Potter: http://tweeter.faxo.com/Harry_Potter_vs_Twilight :aah:

la-premiere_1.jpg

mh. guess I will stick to the Brits TY :pinkbow:

Edited by greta

• 3 weeks later...

mwhaha Eclipse...the only things I like in those stills r the flowers in the meadow :teehee:

the details nazi in me found every pic 2awkard..

Gropeward: vamps r supposed to be more attracted by neck...

Kstew: in the book Bella's trying to seduce Ed...not undressing him

I'll boycott everything that comes from Summit coz

1537loj.jpg

b!tch to the left! :aah:

Rachelle is too good..

flare05.png

flare07.png

flare01.png

flare03.png

Edited by greta