Twilight Thread II!!!!

foalbaby14

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

New_Moon_by_Rom3oNightingal3.jpg

:roftl: the second they saw edward running, everyone LAUGHED. it was hilarious!

i don't get why edward looked like he was going on a safari, and bella was dressed like a von trapp singer.:naughty:

:lmao:

coz they're ~hunting, gotta get comfy outfits?

I don't see diamond skin glistening in the sun btw :aah:

Listen_up__Edward_Cullen__by_AgentSometime.gif

:teehee:

ok so i know that twilight vamps don't have fangs, but here's a little mika vampire edit i made this afternoon in a contextual studies lesson. i was supposed to be writing my personal statement but this was way more fun! it's not the best edit ever but it still makes me laugh to look at it.

our lovely vampire Mika!

:mf_lustslow::wub2::mf_lustslow:

2uetea9.jpg?t=1259693688

let me know what you all think! everyone should have a go at making one, it's great fun! :-D x

ok so i know that twilight vamps don't have fangs, but here's a little mika vampire edit i made this afternoon in a contextual studies lesson. i was supposed to be writing my personal statement but this was way more fun! it's not the best edit ever but it still makes me laugh to look at it.

our lovely vampire Mika!

2uetea9.jpg?t=1259693688

let me know what you all think! everyone should have a go at making one, it's great fun! :-D x

Wow! :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Bite me Mikaaaaaaaaa!!! :fangurl: :fangurl:

:roftl:

cweitz, could we hire mika for playing the ~*bad guy*~?

NM4.jpg

cmooooon let's do it

thumbbite.gif

put a mika face on Edbert sexy slow-mo walk

45571826.gif

aka the best Volvo commercial around :aah:

btw new interview :Update:

http://robpattinson.blogspot.com/2009/11/rob-in-panorama-magazine-scans-and.html

I’m ok as a singer, especially by night, after the third whiskey. But I’m terrible as a dancer.

:teehee:

Thank for posting that Greta.

Hi all, new to this thread, and haven't read back. Recent (ish) Twilight convert, but completely addicted now. I've already posted in the Taylor Lautner thread, but I'm actually a Team Edward girl, I'm just scared of going into Rob's thread.

Ummmm, my favourite of the four books is Breaking Dawn. I still haven't watched New Moon yet (shocking I know), but I'm trying to pace myself.:naughty:

Thank for posting that Greta.

Hi all, new to this thread, and haven't read back. Recent (ish) Twilight convert, but completely addicted now. I've already posted in the Taylor Lautner thread, but I'm actually a Team Edward girl, I'm just scared of going into Rob's thread.

Ummmm, my favourite of the four books is Breaking Dawn. I still haven't watched New Moon yet (shocking I know), but I'm trying to pace myself.:naughty:

:welcomeani:

Breaking Dawn? :shocked: You're really one of a kind: most people don't like that one! :blink:

I haven't seen New Moon yet either and I'm not going to see it at the cinema. :wink2:

our lovely vampire Mika!

2uetea9.jpg?t=1259693688

:lmfao: he's too cute to be a vampire, it just makes you laugh :naughty:

:welcomeani:

Breaking Dawn? :shocked: You're really one of a kind: most people don't like that one! :blink:

I haven't seen New Moon yet either and I'm not going to see it at the cinema. :wink2:

Really? Gosh, it's the one I keep going back to and rereading more than the others. I wonder if it's because I'm 37, and I relate to Bella in this book more than the others. High school was a long time ago for me, and whilst I enjoyed reading her romantic dilemmas, I'm way past all that kind of thing. Whereas in this book, she gets married, gets pregnant, has a ceasarian (of sorts) and becomes a mum. She gets her own little house, she worries over her daughter's future....

I relate to all of those things. And although that's not entirely what the book was about, it makes some of those other fantastical things that happen more bearable, because I'm in Bella's shoes.

There are parts I don't like, and things that annoy me, but every book has that. It irritated me jumping to Jacob's perspective, but then that's because I was so invested in Bella's point of view. Lord Of The Rings does exactly the same thing and for a chapter or so, once you jump perspectives, I'm really disgruntled, but then I get sucked into the viewpoint of the new person that I'm reading about. So this is kind of the same thing. And it was really interesting to read about the interactions between Jacob and Edward that Bella would never be privy to.

It would be really interesting to see a poll on which book was everybody's favourite and look at the demographics behind the votes. I mean, is the person voting young or older, married or single, male or female, Team Edward or Team Jacob etc etc. Rob's favourite is New Moon, but Taylor said his favourite is Eclipse. I just go ???? when I read that, but then have to remember that they are completely different people to me, with completely different experiences and life reference points. So no wonder the book which appeals to each of us is different.

Baking Dawn got more developed characters...

Ed goes from Sullen!Ward

1171.jpg

to letsdoitvampstyle!Ward

2nlep9v.jpg

oh, & they did a manga version for real:teehee:

the end is nice too..but my all fav gotta be the midnight sun draft {smeyer ubtch} :aah:

btw have you seen the Grammy Nominees?

Category 81

Best Compilation Soundtrack Album For Motion Picture, Television Or Other Visual Media

(Award to the Artist(s) and/or Producer(s) of a majority of the tracks on the album, or to the individual(s) actively responsible for the concept and musical direction and for the selection of artists, songs and producers, as applicable.)

Cadillac Records

(Various Artists)

[Music World Music/Columbia]
Quentin Tarantino's Inglourious Basterds

(Various Artists)

[A Band Apart/Warner Bros.]
Slumdog Millionaire

(Various Artists)

[N.E.E.T./Interscope Records]
True Blood

(Various Artists)

[Elektra]
Twilight

(Various Artists)

[summit Ent./Chop Shop/Atlantic]

decode by paramore & let me sign performed by rpattzcowritten by Bobby long & marcus foster were lovely :pinkbow:

197.jpg?w=1024&h=1537

hi gurls!

rvd8w9.jpg

why is Rachelle Lefevre leaving Twilight?! she was good!

f_12eb3b1pvosm_4a2b22c.jpg

that's a real mistery...she was fired apparently w/ no reason

:aah: cut out MRosenberg instead! Fanfics are better written|:hair:

The photos in your siggie are... :swoon:

...love? :pinkbow:

007h5bfh

he's a natural smexy beastieh :naughty:

207ki8o.png

no heavy photoshop used

{as in this }

twilightxchange65000.jpg

mwhaha have you seen of the anti-paparazzi petition that's floating on the web?

http://hedoesntwantthis.wordpress.com/

a32sl3.jpg

Leave Roobear alone! {we don't need a sullencullen!patz} mmm I got a certain sense of dejavù:teehee:

Roobear?

I've been looking at a few Robert sites in the last couple of days (can't help myself) and I saw that petition. I also found a fanfic site, but didn't read anything:teehee:

I just can't get his damn voice out of my head. I'm not even sure whether I actually like his singing style, but it really tugs at me in a visceral way and won't let go.

About Rachel.... I think she's bloody gorgeous. I also don't understand why she was let go.

I wonder what they've done about the voice. Remember how in Eclipse, Victoria supposedly has a real high baby voice? But they've already let us hear Victoria's voice in the Twilight movie and it was beautifully low. Maybe they'll just ignore the whole high voice thing.

This is unacceptable! :furious:

:shun:

:hair::crybaby:

Now I get why you are upset. When I was looking at the clip before, it kept just showing me the bit in the kitchen. I didn't get how that was love, but I didn't want to ask cos I thought it might be some sort of "in-joke" or something:naughty:

So you probably wouldn't be very happy if I said I wish he was married? I do though. If he was married, he would be off limits and my mind could leave him alone.

Now I get why you are upset. When I was looking at the clip before, it kept just showing me the bit in the kitchen. I didn't get how that was love, but I didn't want to ask cos I thought it might be some sort of "in-joke" or something:naughty:

So you probably wouldn't be very happy if I said I wish he was married? I do though. If he was married, he would be off limits and my mind could leave him alone.

Don't worry, I was only joking. :wink2:

I'm a bit too old for Rob! :naughty: But I wish he didn't let Hollywood change him. :boxed:

Don't worry, I was only joking. :wink2:

I'm a bit too old for Rob! :naughty: But I wish he didn't let Hollywood change him. :boxed:

Me too, plus I'm already married.

Has Hollywood changed him that much? I'm still in the very early days of finding out about Rob so I can't really comment.

Me too, plus I'm already married.

Has Hollywood changed him that much? I'm still in the very early days of finding out about Rob so I can't really comment.

Well, I'm single, but that doesn't change things much. :naughty:

I can't be sure he is changing, but I feel he's conforming a bit more now. Of course, he's signed a contract, but still he was more different from the other actors at the beginning. :boxed:

Anyway, he's really doing well in my opinion: with all the money and success he's got, he hasn't lost his mind yet. I guess his family is still a landmark for him. :thumb_yello: