The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m meant to be in bed… Having a few issues with the bub but I didn’t want anyone to think I’d run away for good.

I will be back when things are better. :thumb_yello:

I hope everything turns out well. :thumb_yello:

Twatty.. congrats on the study
Well done!

Thanks. :cheerful_h4h: I did another hour then got side-tracked with housework but I plan to do another two hours tonight, which makes the total about 6 hours of study in a day which is quite pathetic when you come to think of it. :rolls_eyes:

Oh Kelz, have you seen George of the Jungle 2?

It's on at the moment...

I saw part of it while I was mopping. He had an entire wardrobe full of animal skin loin cloths with pockets and the bad guys searched them to find the deed for some land and found a hyena burger instead. :blink:

Ooooh! Bye Teegs, I probably won't be on before you leave...so HAVE A FANTASTIC TIME!!!! :huglove:

Teegs, have fun in Syd at Kooks. :mf_boff: Bianca for us :das:

I will have fun... and I will :mf_boff: Bianca for you! :das:

Thanks. :cheerful_h4h: I did another hour then got side-tracked with housework but I plan to do another two hours tonight, which makes the total about 6 hours of study in a day which is quite pathetic when you come to think of it. :rolls_eyes:

Hey, that's better than I ever did at uni with exams... even though the only exams I had were for psych and I dodn't have to pass them to pass the subject...

Heya Bec :bye:

Hey Kelz...

Oh well done... thats more study than I ever get done in a day.

In and out at the moment, watching movies (atm its the Crow)

I've done 3 hours of study today. :groovy: It doesn't sound like much but it took a lot of effort to make myself just sit down and do it.

3 Hours straight is HEAPS!! I dont remember the last time i did that many hours in a row studying.....:naughty:

Good job hehe :P

I bet you got straight back into your nightie when you got home!

:tongue2: No I didn't I'll have you know! I couldn't be bothered to be honest.

*peeps in for half a second.*

Hey girlies... (Yes, you're all girls. I'm too lazy (And my room as no a/c, so I'm passing out and sweating from the stupid heat.) to include guys.

I just wanted to wish everyone a happy new year briefly, I havem't forgotten you guys, you do mean the world to me. But there's this guy... And not to mention work. I barely have time for a social life let alone anything else.

Also. NYE with friends is always fun. As well as getting a phone call from a sorta tipsy friend... Total highlight so far! Lol. No, I was on top of a dogpail, then I fell on the sharp corner of my friends laptop. It f*cking hurts!

Oh, and i'm not sure if anybody here is interested in my sort of music, but seriously, youtube 'The Academy Is...' they are one of my favourite bands at the moment. (The lead singer is kinda cute, in that nice girlish sort of way.)

Lots of Love to my MFC-er's.

Julia.

P.S. Factory open all morning, free booze and chocolate. Sleep with whomever you please. Don't crap in the hot tub. and my office is out of bounds!

Hey Juls. Long time no see. What's this about a guy? Spill!

Hello everyone!!! I can't be bothered reading back through almost two weeks worth of posts, so has anything exciting been happening?

Oh and...

:groovy:HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Welcome back SD! Hope you had a lovely time. Nothing interesting going on...

Stalking you guys is quite difficult when stupid me doesn't notice that there is a new thread.

Anyway - I'm trying to tidy up my attic and I have bunches of posters to give away for free. Does anyone here like Wentworth Miller or Prison Break? Or Lord of the Rings? I have more but I need to check all tubes and parcels first. I just want to get rid of(f) them and you wouldn't even have to pay the shipping (!!!). Any volunteers?

I would say yes to the LOTR stuff, but then that would be more crap at my place that would need a home. Thankyou for the kind offer though.

Hmm that is true.. and as Kelz mentioned, we have GC soon after.

I'm voting for cheap take away for lunch.

True... there's lots of options

We could always do some Bogan Bowling(though not to sure if BS would be into it as well)

I'm sure we'd be able to come up with something Cheapish *smth*

Take your own picnic! That's even cheaper!

We've got Summernats going on here in Canberra... I'm sooooooo not into cars and all that stuff, but I feel like we're trying on the bogan central crown while Summernats is on. Not that everyone there is a bogan or that only bogan's are into cars but...

Just dropping in to say hi

I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas and New Year.

I’m meant to be in bed… Having a few issues with the bub but I didn’t want anyone to think I’d run away for good.

I will be back when things are better.

Hope all Is well with everyone

Glad to hear from you, hope things improve:wub2:

I've done 3 hours of study today. It doesn't sound like much but it took a lot of effort to make myself just sit down and do it.

Impressive!

I'm just cleaning out my subscribed threads... I haven't done it since I joined, and the first thread I subscribed to was my welcome thread...

When I first joined, as soon as I got to about 20 threads, I'd have a clear out and whittle it back down to about 10 or so and then I just stopped doing it for a while and now I periodically go back in and clear out some, but it takes me too long and I'm lazy:bleh:

I did another hour then got side-tracked with housework but I plan to do another two hours tonight, which makes the total about 6 hours of study in a day which is quite pathetic when you come to think of it.

And there was I thinking that compared to what OKD used to post about her study habits, you were doing amazingly well!

Hey all-hope everyone'syearstarted offright (as you can see my kids eatatthe kitchen computerbecause the space bar issticky:sneaky2:).Anyhoo...my sister keeps talking about one of her favegroups and I just realized they are from Melbourne! :punk: They are Cut Copy and arecoming to Toronto in March. Maybe I'll check themout and try to listen to their MySpacesong list.

Take your own picnic! That's even cheaper!

We've got Summernats going on here in Canberra... I'm sooooooo not into cars and all that stuff, but I feel like we're trying on the bogan central crown while Summernats is on. Not that everyone there is a bogan or that only bogan's are into cars but...

Take a picnic... thats funny considering I'm one of the people involved. I don't even take a packed lunch to uni, unless we have something particular at home. Its a good suggestion, but given whose involved, not likely to happen.

I should start taking lunches to uni though, it would save me money.

And car racing has been known to attract bogans.

Hey all-hope everyone'syearstarted offright (as you can see my kids eatatthe kitchen computerbecause the space bar issticky:sneaky2:).Anyhoo...my sister keeps talking about one of her favegroups and I just realized they are from Melbourne! :punk: They are Cut Copy and arecoming to Toronto in March. Maybe I'll check themout and try to listen to their MySpacesong list.

Oh I've heard of them, but never really listened to any of their music.

Hey, that's better than I ever did at uni with exams... even though the only exams I had were for psych and I dodn't have to pass them to pass the subject...

Oh well done... thats more study than I ever get done in a day.

3 Hours straight is HEAPS!! I dont remember the last time i did that many hours in a row studying.....:naughty:

Good job hehe :P

Impressive!

And there was I thinking that compared to what OKD used to post about her study habits, you were doing amazingly well!

I guess it's clear that the Mikamites are a slacker bunch. :naughty: Let's see if I can get 8 hours done tomorrow. :das:

Oh I've heard of them, but never really listened to any of their music.

You would have, they're pretty big locally. They're not bad. They're playing Big Day Out then hitting North America.

I will have fun... and I will :boff: Bianca for you!

:roftl:

I think anyone can have good study habits compared to OKD. :rolls_eyes:

Thread Subscriptions: 0

:naughty:

But....how??

Hey ladeeeez :das:

I aiccdnetally called my friend a "lardee" yesterday :lmfao::fisch:

:lmfao: I bet she appreciated that...

:roftl::blush-anim-cl: .. I hold sentimental memories, kay?

Haha, it's okay to be a hoarder... I am! :naughty:

I keep everything... I think I still even have school stuff from grade 1... :shocked::roftl:

My accident prone pony has managed to get himself another hoof abscess... He always gets them this time of year. Poor boy, he's locked up in the concrete stall, cos he can't get his foot wet, and he's crying out for the others. :sad:

:roftl:

I think anyone can have good study habits compared to OKD. :rolls_eyes:

But....how??

:lmfao: I bet she appreciated that...

she stared at me, and i was like "ZOMG I AM SO SORRY. you're not fat.."

and she burst into fits of uncontrollable laughing.

Haha, it's okay to be a hoarder... I am! :naughty:

I keep everything... I think I still even have school stuff from grade 1... :shocked::roftl:

My accident prone pony has managed to get himself another hoof abscess... He always gets them this time of year. Poor boy, he's locked up in the concrete stall, cos he can't get his foot wet, and he's crying out for the others. :sad:

I'm the same. :rolls_eyes:

she stared at me, and i was like "ZOMG I AM SO SORRY. you're not fat.."

and she burst into fits of uncontrollable laughing.

:roftl: "Hey, sexy lardy." :das: