Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's Supermika...

willywonka

Wow he's so amazing..i admire him for doing this. Like i said before, he's one of most honest artists, i think his relation with his fans is really big. He ended the show with broken leg! He's wrong , he def IS cool.

... And totally stupid for not breaking off the gig and continuing with damaged tendons. :loco:

What do you think? Did he vomit chapstick too? :roftl:

... And totally stupid for not breaking off the gig and continuing with damaged tendons. :loco:

I think he left that upto Melachi :wink2:

I would do the same If I broke my leg, or damaged my tendons or even started to bleed :mf_rosetinted:

you can't see his legs on this one... but you can definitely tell that he is flying by the looks on his face :mf_rosetinted:

2651443068_6944c96bb9_o.jpg

He looks like crying here :tears: don't cry Mika, someday you will learn how to fly... :huglove:

He looks like crying here :tears: don't cry Mika, someday you will learn how to fly... :huglove:

Fly, Mika fly

Fly, Mika fly

Fly, Mika fly

Up, up to the sky :fisch:

:naughty: maybe he was afraid of the landing :aah:

BrokenLeg.gif

:naughty: maybe he was afraid of the landing :aah:

Maybe he was... he's not very good at it :mf_rosetinted:

Fly, Mika fly

Fly, Mika fly

Fly, Mika fly

Up, up to the sky :fisch:

BrokenLeg.gif

And this smiley reminds me of someone :fisch:

But to tell the truth, I love that face expression :fangurl: He's like angry (crying) King Kong :taz::roftl:

He talks about the moment in this interview.

[YOUTUBE]QssYICQuteE[/YOUTUBE]

wow, such an amazing interview ! Mika is so honest, it makes me fall in love in him :wub2:as if I wasn't already in love with him :teehee:

since I know Mika, I wanna play in a band, with him maybe :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

There was a guy, who used to sing, but I haven't heard anything from him in ages :dunno: I even don't remember his name :mf_rosetinted:

I think I know him. His name is KIMA or something like that. The last thing I heard of him is that he is studying to become a pilot now since he loves to fly. Flying goes well, but he still has some problems with the landing. :plane::roftl:

I think I know him. His name is KIMA or something like that. The last thing I heard of him is that he is studying to become a pilot now since he loves to fly. Flying goes well, but he still has some problems with the landing. :plane::roftl:

YES! I think you're right, his name is KIMA! :bow: but I don't think he's studying to become a pilot :no: He can fly on his own :mf_rosetinted:

4127887jqv8va.jpg

LOL I love dis convo!

You are stalking us? :shocked::mf_rosetinted: wanna join in? :roftl:

Just another random conversation in KIMA Land. :fisch:

you know what? I just looked on the top of this page and there's written "MIKA FAN CLUB" :shocked: what a shame, they made a mistake in the main page :aah::mf_rosetinted:

And to be on topic :teehee::

photo781264174.jpg