• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

coucou le groupe!!

J'espère que tout le monde va bien ici!

Pffiou ça fait quelques jours que je ne suis pas passée par là...

Axie j'ai fait 1 pompe et jme suis écrasée ^^' Je n'ai jamais réussi à en faire... alors pour les 50 il y a encore du boulot :naughty:

Pour Paris je n'en reviens pas comme les places sont parties à une vitesse :shocked: toujours autant de succès notre grand bouclé :wub2::punk:

@ Charlotte: I hope you'll find a ticket very soon!!:shocked: btw I'm glad you come here! See u there! :wink2:

@Showtunes17 salut! nous aussi on aime beaucoup Mika :teehee:

Bonne soirée! ^^

Edited by Miss_lollipop54

Bonsoir tout le monde, vous avez vu le nouveau blog sur mikasounds?:blush-anim-cl: je l'aime beaucoup:teehee:

A bientôt à Buxelles et à Paris:thumb_yello:

Awe, Merci! I can't wait to meet all the French fans. :blush-anim-cl:

Hey Charlotte!

Welcome to the French thread!!!

We're impatient to meet you in Paris. :biggrin2: Ask me if you need anything I'd be glad to help you. Hope you gonna find a ticket. Some people have one but don't know if they're going so you'll probably find one very soon on this forum.

By the way, have you heard about the 2009 birthday project? We are making a Guidebook of this forum. My part is to talk about MFC representatives and I'm a little bit into troubles coz I'm the only one who suscribe to it and my english is not that good. So if you want to join I'd be happy to have someone to help me :teehee:

Awe thank you! Yeah, I'm sure I'll find a ticket soon. I have faith in the MFC! LOL!!

I would love to help you on the project! What do you want me to do? Huh, your English is fantastic!:thumb_yello:

Hey Charlotte!

Welcome to the French thread!!!

We're impatient to meet you in Paris. :biggrin2: Ask me if you need anything I'd be glad to help you. Hope you gonna find a ticket. Some people have one but don't know if they're going so you'll probably find one very soon on this forum.

By the way, have you heard about the 2009 birthday project? We are making a Guidebook of this forum. My part is to talk about MFC representatives and I'm a little bit into troubles coz I'm the only one who suscribe to it and my english is not that good. So if you want to join I'd be happy to have someone to help me :teehee:

Awe thank you! Yeah, I'm sure I'll find a ticket soon. I have faith in the MFC! LOL!!

I would love to help you on the project! What do you want me to do? Huh, your English is fantastic!:thumb_yello:

Thank you! :thumb_yello:

Here are the details for the project :

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18042

Ask Avoca to add you to the "World representatives of MFC" section.

We have to explain what are representatives, what's our job. I think we can use this :

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12395

but don't want to copy it. I'd like to make it funny.

We could tell M about all the countries that are present on this forum, etc.

And maybe we should talk about it in private messages rather than on this thread...

What do you think?

Bonjour !!!

Un grand merci :thumb_yello: Axie de m'avoir activé mon compte !

Bonsoir à celles qui sont venues vers moi sur Mikasounds :thumb_yello: et qui se reconnaitront...

Et bonjour :wink2: à tous les fans qui ne me connaissent pas encore :

Je m'appelle Valérie, j'ai 35 ans, je bosse et suis maman de 3 enfants...

Je suis tombée fana de Mika depuis que je l'ai vu au Parc des Princes en 2008 et je suis super heureuse de le voir dans un cadre plus intime le 12 juin à Paris.

J'étais inscrite sur Mikasounds et venait lire régulièrement son blog, je suis passée sur le MFC il y a longtemps mais je n'ai pas voulu m'inscrire car je n'ai vu que des posts en anglais... je parle anglais au boulot toute la journée, ça me gonfle de le faire aussi durant mes loisirs :teehee:

J'aurais dû creuser un petit peu plus pour vous trouver les frenchies !

Voilà j'espère rencontrer bon nombre d'entre vous les 12 à Paris et j'espère que j'oserai aller vers vous :blush-anim-cl:

Il se fait tard, je me présenterai officiellement dans la rubrique adéquate in English demain... et réglerai aussi mon "profil"...

BIZ