Mika and Sam Sparro?

xxmika-maddo-joxx

hi all!

me and my friend were talking today about our favourite artists and of course mine was MIKA :wub2:

hers , on the other hand is Sam Sparro and we were saying it would be amazing if they did a duet or recorded a song together!

does anyone else think this is a good combo or are we just insane :roftl:

tell me what you think!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well there is a Sam Sparro thread on MFC. In it you will find an article in which he is less than complementary about Mika, so I think maybe this one is dead in the water already? :naughty:

I love the English language!:wub2:

A duet would be interesting... just for the sake of what the tabloids would conclude out of it :naughty:

:roftl:

Hmm...

My Mika Hootenanny video has 937 plays

My Sam Sparro Hootenanny video has 3,411 plays

I think Sam is kicking Mika's ass. :naughty:

:shocked:

Mika...come on!

This is not good!:blink:

lol, we need to put an auto-clicker on Mika's video. That'll teach Sam Sparro. Never mess with nerds like myself. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Sounds good!:wub2:

Not that I know how it works but I trust your good intentions!:roftl::wub2:

Hmm...

My Mika Hootenanny video has 937 plays

My Sam Sparro Hootenanny video has 3,411 plays

I think Sam is kicking Mika's ass. :naughty:

My hootenany Mika video got over 7000 views, and I removed it after a couple of weeks only.

Mika beats Sam any time :mf_rosetinted:

And my original Hootenanny had even more plays than that before my account was deleted. So stick that in your pipe, Sam.

Perhaps. But you can't deny that Sam's ass beats Mika's ass.

I concede.

if you think about it, in the music industry, mika is kicking SAMS ASS, cause mika is known for alot of songs and sam is just, well, a one hit wonder.... if you look at it that way

I do prefer Mika to Sam, generally speaking, although I do love Sam's music and think that he's amazing live...

Having said that, I totally disagree with what you're saying there. You can't compare them like that. Mika's album came out in 2007, and Sam's a lot later.

They're at totally different stages, Sam just did his first headlining tour, which Mika was doing 2 years ago, so you can't realistically make the claim that Sam may be seen as a 'one hit wonder' because he's still on his first set of songs :roftl:.

In any case, does it really matter?? Can't we just like them both? And others? It's not a competition.....