• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate my form tutor. I'm sick of the sarcastic comments about my absence. He's all lovely to my mum if ever she mentions why I'm off, saying how he understands and blah blah blah but to my face (and the rest of my class) he adds this really sarcastic tone. Like a few weeks ago, it was 'Oh, so your better then?' and I can tell that he doesn't take it seriously. And today, the register wasn't working, so the class got in a huff cause he's making us hang around and eventually someone says 'Just write down who isn't in!'. He decides to do that, and we point out everyone's in and he repeats 'So everyone's in. And Rebecca.' Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I am so close to just bringing in tea in a flask and a bucket to shut him up!

:sad: I'll beat 'im up, Becky.

Did you tell your mom?

:sad: I'll beat 'im up, Becky.

Did you tell your mom?

Yeah. But when he's says something tomorrow (he will), I'll be pointing it out. It will be even more sarcastic. And if he says more stuff, my mum'll be making a formal complaint.

Yeah. But when he's says something tomorrow (he will), I'll be pointing it out. It will be even more sarcastic. And if he says more stuff, my mum'll be making a formal complaint.

So, is he just another kid at your school, or is he like... a professional - type person?

:blink:

What a stupid input, get a grip.

But oh no, wait, it's YOU! :naughty:

NOW is end of discussion.

Do you? :roftl:

Haha, noooo, cause what YOU are doing is mature, insulting people..

You're not the brightest crayon in the box, are you?:naughty:

END OF DISCUSSION!

And don't start it again, otherwise I would have to warn a mod.

That's the beauty of being a mature, reasonable person, You can turn at any moment. :biggrin2:

Exactly.:biggrin2:

:bye: hello everyone! everything ok in here?

personally, i can't wait til that mika somebody gets going.... then we won't have time for a thread entitled "things i don't like" :wink2:

i can't wait to be busy flipping as fast as i can on gig reports & album reviews & interviews & new pictures & mfc meetups

how about you guys???? :wub2:

personally, i can't wait til that mika somebody gets going.... then we won't have time for a thread entitled "things i don't like" :wink2:

i can't wait to be busy flipping as fast as i can on gig reports & album reviews & interviews & new pictures & mfc meetups

Hi Guy

This is the "things i don't like" thread - not the "things I can't wait for" thread

Why don't you set one up? :naughty:

Haha, yeah, what about you?

Yeah, all those random threads:naughty:

oh i found something i hate!!!

canadians will understand this one...

i hate to "roll up the rim to win" and getting my fingers sticky & all i get is a "play again" :sneaky2:

now for the others... tim hortons is a popular canadian coffee shop & a few times a year, they run these contests to win prizes. you have to take your papercup & roll the rim to see if you won anything. leaves your fingers very sticky. most i won was another free cup of coffee...

sigh....

oh i found something i hate!!!

canadians will understand this one...

i hate to "roll up the rim to win" and getting my fingers sticky & all i get is a "play again" :sneaky2:

now for the others... tim hortons is a popular canadian coffee shop & a few times a year, they run these contests to win prizes. you have to take your papercup & roll the rim to see if you won anything. leaves your fingers very sticky. most i won was another free cup of coffee...

sigh....

Or when it's half way rolled up and you think you won something...but you didn't. :hair:

:roftl:

Edited by iadoremika

So, is he just another kid at your school, or is he like... a professional - type person?

:blink:

Um... Do you have registration and stuff? Like a main teacher but they don't really teach you anything... They lead your class. He replaced Mr Brown who left in Year 7 (he was nice =( ) and he had taught us English Lit and he always disliked us, even then. To this day, I say he did it out of spite. Except the last year, they teach you PSHE (which is like how to act in public, etc.) and they're supposed to help you with school in general. Pah.

I know why he doesn't like me. He thinks I'm thick. In a rush once, I made this really stupid comment which I didn't mean, you know they type where you kick yopurself later and think 'where were you brain?!'. Then I made a sarky, but half hearted comment about 'Jaws' (there's another thing I hate! That was the worst movie ever made, including HSM). He took the class and asked me 'Where were you in the film?' and I shrugged and said 'A bit on a boat.' Obviously, knowing the entire film was based arund the sea. But he took it seriously and replied, laughing 'Well the majourity of it is based on a boat. Har har.' :sneaky2: Obviously the 'thick' thing contradicts my grades - all passing, a little behind of coursework.

Peteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee®

:roftl:

I'm thinking of chaining myself to the door of the venue if I can't find an invite.

Do you think that'll work? :roftl:

sure... try that... let me know from the back of the police car what happened... :roftl: