• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

eating other peoples food is so annoying!!!! :sneaky2: every single day at school people ask me ohh can i have some? or i like those hint, hint.

its so annoying. eff off and buy your own food. i can understand if its your best friends, but one time, this girl i really hate asked me if she could have some of my crisps, i said no adn she called me a " selfish d*ck"

come on, if people don't want to share food, then they don't have to, get a life! i really hate that girl. like, really really .

Wow:shocked:

Yeah most people who ask me aren't even my friends! I say no and they're: come ooon. Then I let them and they just give a huge bite! I hate it.

Nothing much.

I don't like missing buses and/or trains (between cities). I feel very depressed and even start crying. :tears: I'm a sissy when it comes to this... :blush-anim-cl:

As for other people, I don't like when they don't listen.

I can listen to them for hours without much talk, no problem at all. But when you really feel like telling, some just say they're busy, have to go etc. Or, even worse, let you talk, but do not listen. Oh well, maybe that's why God invented moms. :thumb_yello:

Nothing much.

I don't like missing buses and/or trains (between cities). I feel very depressed and even start crying. :tears: I'm a sissy when it comes to this... :blush-anim-cl:

As for other people' date=' I don't like when they don't listen.

I can listen to them for hours without much talk, no problem at all. But when you really feel like telling, some just say they're busy, have to go etc. Or, even worse, let you talk, but do not listen. Oh well, maybe that's why God invented moms. :thumb_yello:[/quote']

I know the feeling. Or usually I listen, help out etc. But when it's my turn to speak they'll go 'aw' or say something short then it's back to talking to themselves again *rolls eyes*

Nothing much.

I can listen to them for hours without much talk, no problem at all. But when you really feel like telling, some just say they're busy, have to go etc. Or, even worse, let you talk, but do not listen. Oh well, maybe that's why God invented moms. :thumb_yello:[/quote']

Yep I hate that last one, they talk all about themselves, you listen and help, and then when it comes to you they're busy or aren't there or just don't know what to say or say 'aw'... And then if you carry on talking about yourself they change the subject or pretend they're busy.

Like people who just receive and never give. Hate it.

Yep I hate that last one, they talk all about themselves, you listen and help, and then when it comes to you they're busy or aren't there or just don't know what to say or say 'aw'... And then if you carry on talking about yourself they change the subject or pretend they're busy.

That's nearly exactly what I wrote :naughty::das: But it's so annoying when it's like that, grrrr :sneaky2:

I know the feeling. Or usually I listen, help out etc. But when it's my turn to speak they'll go 'aw' or say something short then it's back to talking to themselves again *rolls eyes*

I really hate that too!

I'm already a really insecure person with almost no self-confidence, so when people just go like: Oh:blink: *blablabla talk about themselves* it makes me even more insecure. I don't dare to talk that much, cause I'm too afraid I talk too much about myself, or am too uninteresting, or in fear people won't listen to it anyway. People don't realize how much other people care about them listening to you.

Yeah, they are almost "twin replies". :naughty: You understand what I mean, then. :wink2:

I don't get very annoyed, rather disappointed. But I must have got used to it, my brother is just like that. Although I told him bout it, I believe that as an older sister I should listen and give a piece of advice. He'll understand it one day. :wink2:

Nothing much.

I agree. Sometimes I end up talking to myself because my friends always seem to have something more important to say. So when that happens I talk really loud in long sentences that don't make sense, like: andIknowthatyou'renotlisteningtomebecauseyouneverdoandknowI'mtalkingbut

you'renotlistening....

Seems to irritate them but it works. I also hate girls who are so into fashion that they may as well be clones of mannequins because they're so unoriginal.

I really hate that too!

I'm already a really insecure person with almost no self-confidence, so when people just go like: Oh:blink: *blablabla talk about themselves* it makes me even more insecure. I don't dare to talk that much, cause I'm too afraid I talk too much about myself, or am too uninteresting, or in fear people won't listen to it anyway. People don't realize how much other people care about them listening to you.

Same here, also afraid to talk too much about myself and I always think that people are not interested, that they're bored or that I tell inappropriate things. Btw, as English is not my first language, I constantly feel uncomfortable for using too much I's (which I really do)... :blink:

I really hate that too!

Yes, exactly. That's why I end up not saying much cos I always think oh this person is going to be bored if I keep going on about this subject even though they could go on forever about something I'm not so interested about, but as a friend I will listen anyway.

Same here' date=' also afraid to talk too much about myself and I always think that people are not interested, that they're bored or that I tell inappropriate things. Btw, as English is not my first language, I constantly feel uncomfortable for using too much I's (which I really do)... :blink:[/quote']

Seems about right. I just looked at my post and I'm using quite a lot of I's as well :roftl:

Same here' date=' also afraid to talk too much about myself and I always think that people are not interested, that they're bored or that I tell inappropriate things. Btw, as English is not my first language, I constantly feel uncomfortable for using too much I's (which I really do)... :blink:[/quote']

Ditto, really!

That happens to me a lot, especially here. I'm afraid I talk too much about myself and how that might annoy people and sometimes I'm afraid I don't make myself clear!

Ditto, really!

That happens to me a lot, especially here. I'm afraid I talk too much about myself and how that might annoy people and sometimes I'm afraid I don't make myself clear!

You guys do wonderful, really. Every person who's first language isn't English comes on here thinks that their English isn't that good. In reality they are way better than they think have have nothing to worry about! :thumb_yello:

yeah I know :blink:

they always talk and talk, and sometimes are reeealy obnoxious, and then when you say something they are just like....."yeahhh.....and so then... *continues talking randomly* :boxed:

I really hate that too!

Yeah I know what you mean:boxed:

You guys do wonderful, really. Every person who's first language isn't English comes on here thinks that their English isn't that good. In reality they are way better than they think have have nothing to worry about! :thumb_yello

Louise... You're too kind:wub2::huglove: Thanks!:biggrin2:

yeah I know :blink:

they always talk and talk, and sometimes are reeealy obnoxious, and then when you say something they are just like....."yeahhh.....and so then... *continues talking randomly* :boxed:

Yeah I know what you mean:boxed:

Yep, they don't know how to listen and help! They just want people's attention and they don't give anything back.:thumbdown:

The Conficker virus. Because my provider cut my internet connection so it won't spread, and I'll have to erase my hard drive to get connected to the internet again. :mf_rosetinted: