Quieter than mice we are :naughty:

Hmmmm now I'm not sure about that:naughty:

Oh yes! I've noticed. You guys deserve your own personalised thread with the amount you've written! Maybe an extension to this one called

"Things I don't like and the story of my life so far including whether or not I will be able to attend one of Mika's secret gigs this summer or whenever they happen" :naughty:

:lmfao: I'd like that:naughty:

Anyways, carrying on...

I don't like pineapple.:naughty:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmfao: I'd like that:naughty:

Anyways, carrying on...

I don't like pineapple.:naughty:

Really? Apparently when it was discovered it was compared to asparagus.(useless fact n.1), I learnt that in french class (useless fact n.2)

I don't like the way asparagus looks and I've never eaten it.(useless fact n.3)

Really? Apparently when it was discovered it was compared to asparagus.(useless fact n.1), I learnt that in french class (useless fact n.2)

I don't like the way asparagus looks and I've never eaten it.(useless fact n.3)

Whaat? Weird:shocked:

Haha I've eaten asparagus, it tastes really awful, but asparagus soup is just yummy:original:

When people don't know that soap or shower gel and water exist :sneaky2::naughty:

I agree! :shocked:

Showers are NOT complicated or strenuous.

They are nice.

They make you smell nice.

Plus there are SO many different kinds of products for the shower and they are...nice. :naughty:

I love me the shower!

So...yeah, I totally agree with you! :wink2:

I agree! :shocked:

Showers are NOT complicated or strenuous.

They are nice.

They make you smell nice.

Plus there are SO many different kinds of products for the shower and they are...nice. :naughty:

I love me the shower!

So...yeah, I totally agree with you! :wink2:

I can not resist without them:shocked:

They take about 3 minutes or less !:naughty:

I love the shower gels with chocolate butter :wub2:

And I hate bananas !

I'd rather have mango,peaches,pineapple,watermelon,cherries etc:naughty:

And I hate bananas !

I know. I take a minimum of 2 a day. :bleh::naughty:

Exactly, they can be THAT short. Even though mine are longer. I just like long showers.

Shower gels with chocolate butter? I've never tried that!

And I hate bananas !

I detest bananas as well. They are either kinda woody in their consistence with a soapy taste (when they're not ripe yet) or just disgustingly sticky sweet (when they're ripe). :puke:

I do eat them nontheless. (sliced, on whole-grain bread with a bit of Nutella, or in a bowl of cereals drenched in plain yogurt with raspberries on top) :blink: What's wrong with me?

I know what you dislike...

...you dislike hating things. :wink2:

Actually no. It's kinda odd. I don't hate. But also find that I cant love.

I don't feel sad but I don't feel happy (unless I'm in California). I get depressed but would never kill myself in a million years but im not afraid of death. I get nervouse but not scared. My body can panic but my mind doesn't. And on top of all this....I am the best actor/liar ever. I am so un-emotional that people always think im upset or something and constantly have people asking if I'm ok which is irritating (the nearest thing I have to dislike is being irritated by people constantly asking if i'm ok and talking at me) so I just put on the happy act and kaching!! I get left alone.

I am probably among the more odd MFCers lol

I hate scanning plants into our inventory at work! GRRRRRR!

And to top it off I come back from lunch today and they tell me there were spiders all over some of the plants that I scanned in today! I hate spiders too! Then our plant vendor told me about all the poisonous snakes and spiders she has found in plants before. That did not help.

And I also got stuck with one of the plants on my arm and now have broken out in a rash. I'm wearing gloves next time. :mad3:

I hate scanning plants into our inventory at work! GRRRRRR!

And to top it off I come back from lunch today and they tell me there were spiders all over some of the plants that I scanned in today! I hate spiders too! Then our plant vendor told me about all the poisonous snakes and spiders she has found in plants before. That did not help.

And I also got stuck with one of the plants on my arm and now have broken out in a rash. I'm wearing gloves next time. :mad3:

That's awful. :no: I hope your rash gets better soon...:wink2:

I don't really like when I get frustrated or angry at someone/something my face turns red and sometimes my eyes water:tears:

and when my teacher yells at me in front of people in my class and asks me "why can't you do this math work? its basic! you should be able to do this!"

so I guess I don't like when people say something is easy, but then its not for me or other people and it makes us feels bad:sad::sneaky2: