• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I getchya.

The writer side in me gets annoyed with plotlines and tells me it has to be that way while the other side of me is screaming, please don't be dead! The writer's still have time to bring him back.

I had friends who did that when I was in highschool. It was very irritating. It's something I try to avoid. But I think we all do it to an extent.

Yeah:huh:

It just annoys me because they change to "please" the person they're with..

yeah :roftl: i feel more comfortable around my family. OCD traits.

Ha, I feel more comfortable with them too but I act in the same way or less nicer.. We argue a lot:aah:

I don't like when you go to the dentist and they try to ask you all these questions and talk to you but they have toothbrushes and metal things in your mouth...and they like expect an answer.. :naughty:

I don't like that eiher:roftl:

I don't like when I'm too sentimental.:blush-anim-cl: I'm always too sensitive...

I don't like it when my friends plan things and don't invite me:tears:

Or how some of them talk about the plans they have for concerts etc while I'll be away from my country. They can discuss it anytime, but with me nearby it isn't really nice...

I don't like that I am going to leave my family tomorrow.

I don't like that I have to grow up.

I don't like that I want to cry.

I don't like that I feel so helpless right now.

That's tough:sad:

:huglove: I hope college goes well though and that you get used to it:wub2:

I don't like it when my friends plan things and don't invite me:tears:

Or how some of them talk about the plans they have for concerts etc while I'll be away from my country. They can discuss it anytime, but with me nearby it isn't really nice...

Awww! :tears:

That's harsh, I'm sorry.

They should really have some decency.

Awww! :tears:

That's harsh, I'm sorry.

They should really have some decency.

It's okay.. It just hurts me a bit:boxed:

And then they say how much they'll miss me... Yeah right, bet the ones that aren't true will just go away.:sad: I don't need them though...

Yeah:huh: I would have it..

And I don't like it how some people like to remind me of a bad blurry night:naughty:

That's tough:sad:

:huglove: I hope college goes well though and that you get used to it:wub2:

Thanks. I'm feeling a lot better now. I'm sure I'll go through a little more of that tomorrow when my parents leave, but after talking to my mom and a few of my friends I feel a lot better.

I don't like when you go to the dentist and they try to ask you all these questions and talk to you but they have toothbrushes and metal things in your mouth...and they like expect an answer.. :naughty:

YES!!

Or when they leave that spit sucker in your mouth and your mouth starts to dry out. :naughty:

It's okay.. It just hurts me a bit:boxed:

And then they say how much they'll miss me... Yeah right, bet the ones that aren't true will just go away.:sad: I don't need them though...

Yeah:huh: I would have it..

And I don't like it how some people like to remind me of a bad blurry night:naughty:

Yeah the true ones will stick with you.

My best friend emma moved away a year ago, and I talk to her every single day and tell her how much I love her, and she comes and visits us once and a while.

Oh my god, mind reader! I was just going to put this, for it happened to me today :sneaky2:

I also don't like when they're hands are in your mouth and then you feel your spit get on your face :puke:

i dont like swine flu

i dont like coughing

i dont like medicine

i dont like missing a lot of school

and having to make up all the homework

i dont like headaches

i dont like weezing

gahhh!!

Oh no! Do you have the swine flu???

:lol3: That's so true hahaha, I never thought about that... *ponders*

Oh my god, mind reader! I was just going to put this, for it happened to me today :sneaky2:

I also don't like when they're hands are in your mouth and then you feel your spit get on your face :puke:

Ewww! The spit on the face is gross, blegh. The dentist is so gross, it just feel like a chamber of spit and toothpaste!

That people are saying that "summer's over". I have, like, a week and a bit left of my summer holiday. So shut up and tell me this later.

I know! And all of those stupid back-to-school commercials :sneaky2:

That people are saying that "summer's over". I have, like, a week and a bit left of my summer holiday. So shut up and tell me this later.

EXACTLY! gggggrrrrrrrrr.

Like the staples one with the stupid dad.

Thats horrible parenting, you should cherish your children before they grow up and leave you, :shun:

I know! And all of those stupid back-to-school commercials :sneaky2:

Yes! Like Alex (:mf_rosetinted:) said. Staples commercials make me depressed. :lol3:

EXACTLY! gggggrrrrrrrrr.

Like the staples one with the stupid dad.

Thats horrible parenting, you should cherish your children before they grow up and leave you, :shun:

The daaaaad! Oh goodness, I don't like that man. Actually, he's probably a very nice person. But his character is annoying. :naughty:

I like your theory. :naughty:

Yes! Like Alex (:mf_rosetinted:) said. Staples commercials make me depressed. :lol3:

The daaaaad! Oh goodness, I don't like that man. Actually, he's probably a very nice person. But his character is annoying. :naughty:

I like your theory. :naughty:

Yeah, what kind of cruel animal drags their kids on a couch through staples.

I don't like that I am going to leave my family tomorrow.

I don't like that I have to grow up.

I don't like that I want to cry.

I don't like that I feel so helpless right now.

I know exactly what you are going through. I'm at college now on my third day away from home. I'm not having a good night tonight, but I've been having fun too. I think it just takes time to adjust and it's a really big step, bigger than both of us have probably ever taken. It makes me feel better to see someone that's feeling the same way as I am right now. xo