A game: pretend you are Mika

Moonlightchild

We are still waiting for answers to our questions we where allowed to ask Mika.

He answered a few of them but most of them aren't been answered.

I'm still waiting and getting a little impatient

I toughed ,who needs Mika? We can do it ourselves.

So,the game goes like this;

Someone post the question he/she has asked Mika and the next one answers it.

You can also ask questions you really wanted to ask but you didn't dare to ask him.

We can call the questions we really asked a "Real Question" and the other a "Didn't dare question".

You can answer a question from someone without asking a question your self,in this way we get more different answers to one question.

(if there is already a thread like this please let me know and ask the mods to delete this on,I've been searching for it but didn't find one but i'm awful with the search option)

Ok I'll start;

Didn't dare question:

Mika, at some point in time you had put up a picture of you with a chicken on MikaSoundsBlog at YouTube.

This made me wonder, does this mean you've had chicken that day you put up that picture?

Edited by Moonlightchild

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can also ask questions you really wanted to ask but you didn't dare to ask him.

We can call the questions we really asked a "Real Question" and the other a "Didn't dare question".

You can answer a question from someone without asking a question your self,in this way we get more different answers to one question.

(if there is already a thread like this please let me know and ask the mods to delete this on,I've been searching for it but didn't find one but i'm awful with the search option)

Ok I'll start;

Didn't dare question:

Mika, at some point in time you had put up a picture of you with a chicken on MikaSoundsBlog at YouTube.

This made me wonder, does this mean you've had chicken that day you put up that picture?

Do I answer it as if I'm Mika? :blink::roftl:

Ok I'll start;

Didn't dare question:

Ok:wink2:

Yes I did actually, and I wanted to tell you guys but I was a bit shy:blush-anim-cl:.

My question though I was too late to send it:

What is your favorite wonderpet and why?

Yes I did actually, and I wanted to tell you guys but I was a bit shy:blush-anim-cl:.

That would be a dinasour(or how do you write that)

Why? they are even bigger than me.

In Februari 2030

What are the names of your twins?

*giggle* You know what, some of my fans are rediculous! I was actually out with Adele and it was all completely innocent and everything but I happened to be lurking around on various forums - which I'll admit is a bit of a scary task - the day after and I find that there's rumours that her and I are having twins!

It's rediculour!

But I'm not really planning on having twins anytime soon! *giggle*

Ok I'll start;

Didn't dare question:

erm nope it was me (A) trying to make you all laugh & put a smile on your face & (B) It was a secret plea for someone to offer to have chicken with me, but no one night stands though I'm NOT that kinda guy, I'm looking for a serious relationship a stable relationship!

In Februari 2030

What are the names of your twins?

Twins, crikey are you trying to kill me man??? :shocked::boxed::blink:

I'm only 25!!!! I'm too young for children at the moment, that whole twins thing was a stupid rumour believe me!!! heck I'm useless with my tamagotchi at the moment!! can you imagine what I'd be like with one child let alone two??!!?? It'll be a fair few years before I even consider having kids, I've some living to do first & some learning so that I can hopefully be a good responsible father!!!

Oh, Mika, what can we be expecting from your next album?

I tried to sound like Mika in my last reply :wink2:

hmm from my next album?? well I can't tell you too much about it at the moment, but what I can say is expect some songs that are slightly Ricky Martin esque, stuff both you (and I) can shake our booty to & have a good ol' boogie to, seriously a lot of fans will find it totally weird that i've gone down the latino route musically but a friend of mine introduced me to a few of Ricky's albums namely almas del silencio, a medio vivir & life & I absolutely loved them & found myself trying to shake my thing a la ricky style

so it'll have that kinda influence going on & that's about all I can really say for now:wink2::punk::thumb_yello:

wonderpet hmm I've never heared of them actually I've only got tamagotchi's he's called alice at the moment & he's 5 years old *giggles* I'd say if i had one it's probably be a duckling though!, why 'cause well they're cute & fluffy aren't they :D

And are you planning to release 7 words in may or september now Mika???? :das:

ermm lemme think... hmm the 12th of NEVER!!!

that's just a silly joke some 'fans' made up that is NOT going to be the name of my new album!!! the name of my new album is gonna be 'for the love of tamagotchi's'

*giggles* no it's not really I have no idea what it's gonna be called yet I'm still working on that but you guys will know when I've decided as I shall post it up on my mikasounds blog is that ok does that answer your question?

oh yeah & a question for someone else to answer... (one I never asked, I never asked Mika anything *slaps self*)

have you ever had a mametchi on your tamagotchi? if so how many times have you raised a mametchi?

Edited by DarkLight

wonderpet hmm I've never heared of them actually I've only got tamagotchi's he's called alice at the moment & he's 5 years old *giggles* I'd say if i had one it's probably be a duckling though!, why 'cause well they're cute & fluffy aren't they :D

ermm lemme think... hmm the 12th of NEVER!!!

that's just a silly joke some 'fans' made up that is NOT going to be the name of my new album!!! the name of my new album is gonna be 'for the love of tamagotchi's'

*giggles* no it's not really I have no idea what it's gonna be called yet I'm still working on that but you guys will know when I've decided as I shall post it up on my mikasounds blog is that ok does that answer your question?

oh yeah & a question for someone else to answer... (one I never asked, I never asked Mika anything *slaps self*)

have you ever had a mametchi on your tamagotchi? if so how many times have you raised a mametchi?

Lol, the wonderpets are a children's tv show, he blogged about it once.

To answer your question-*giggles*No, I could never keep my tamagotchi alive long enough for it to have kids of its own =S

Mika some fans think your curls aren't real. does this annoys you and are they real?

Of course not!

Nothing annoys me, not my ammmmmaaaaziing fans anyway...

I'm~SIRE~!

Besides, they are absof***kinlutely right...

Curls aren't really mine, it's a bloody wig!:mf_rosetinted:

Q: Mika is it true you wax your chest???:shocked::mf_rosetinted:

Edited by willywonka