>Coraline the mooovie<

JULS92

Helloo xD

sooo.. since i read in mikas blog about the movie "coraline" i'm totally fascinated by iit =)

i haven't seen the Movie yet, but i've seen some behind the scene videos on youtube and oh my god it's amaziing what they did ^^i would have loved to help work on that moovie :D

i wouuld love to discuuss with youu about that mooovie :wub2:

has someone already seen iit ?? =) tell me abouut iit.

:punk:

coralineposterhb9.jpg

videos:

Trailer:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wucwkOxJmPc

Behind the scenes:

sry but i had no idea where to post this thread, sorry if i'm in the wrong forum =)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really really want to see the movie!! The pics & videos behind the scene are great!

But I looked it up and the release date here in belgium is 21/10/2009 so that's really long :thumbdown:

I want to see the movie too! The videos are great. I love them!

In Italy too it's long before to see it. Maybe it will be release after summer!!! :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

I want to see the movie too! The videos are great. I love them!

In Italy too it's long before to see it. Maybe it will be release after summer!!! :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

fortunately we're used to wait long *coughtourdates* *coughalbumcough* :naughty: lol

I've found a list with release dates and if it's true you're lucky;

Italy 1 July 2009

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0327597/releaseinfo

but still it's long :thumbdown:

fortunately we're used to wait long *coughtourdates* *coughalbumcough* :naughty: lol

I've found a list with release dates and if it's true you're lucky;

Italy 1 July 2009

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0327597/releaseinfo

but still it's long :thumbdown:

damn here in switzerland it's also gonna be out in july -.- on the 23.7 :( that's loooong to wait xD maybe i'll watch it online hahaha

Hello!! I really want to see Coraline too! A day ago I went with my best friend to see twilight and we saw the HUGE Coraline 3D poster and we were like *stuck*:I want to watch that movie... to bad It's coming in my town only in May..

Hugs&kisses,

Adda.

Hello!! I really want to see Coraline too! A day ago I went with my best friend to see twilight and we saw the HUGE Coraline 3D poster and we were like *stuck*:I want to watch that movie... to bad It's coming in my town only in May..

Hugs&kisses,

Adda.

ohh cool you saw a poster? :D i neeeeeeever ever heard of that moovie before i read the blog from mika :D

Oi! You shouldn't want to see the movie because of silly bloody Mika! You should want to see the movie because of Neil Gaiman and Henry Selick.

Neil>>>>>Mika. :-P

Even though Coraline is really not my favorite work of his...

--Jack

so what's your favorite work ? :D

ohh cool you saw a poster? :D i neeeeeeever ever heard of that moovie before i read the blog from mika :D

Same here! I had never heard of it; but after I saw the trailer I knew that I wanted to see the film!

:shocked: i haven't been here for a day, and this forum exploded with new stuff :roftl:

i have Coraline on my Must See list since last month, i read about it on flixter. But yeah...i'll have to waaaaaaait until they show it here :thumbdown:

I saw the movie opening night just like Mika did! haha, but i thought it was absolutely stunning! The animation made the whole movie like one flowing work of art! There was such a great use of color and shapes, ahh! i loved it.

i know! my favorite parts was when she was crawling through the tunnels lol! i also loved the part with the garden and it was her face lol

• 10 months later...

i watched Coraline twice and absolutely LOVED it!!!!

to tell the truth i didn't think i'd like it, coz usually i'm not a great fan of animated movies

and it wasn't scary to me, although i'm very sensitive