Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if anyone's interested here's the mp4 vid to download

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JXFSM8DE

and this is the HQ flv version

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4HHXXZBF

PS: just saw Sariflor already posted the last one, but as I had already uploaded it, I thought I could post it in case someone didn't see it... two is better than one, isn't it? :wink2:

Thank you thank you for the MP4 I have been bumped out of videocodezone so many times. Yet how could I face the bus tomorrow without it on my ipod

By chance at first, and with patience afterwards trying to capture again what I was sure I had seen :naughty:

lol :thumb_yello:

hmmmm.....ME THINKS ME IS BACK TO BEING FANGURLY :woot_jump::.woot_jump:

AHHH I loved it....

I've always loved rain but I love it even more!!! I love the way he "dances" in his chair...I don't understand how the guy sitting next to him seems so lifeless and just.....just there...gee u should see me in my chair...:roftl:

I love that he's controling the equalizer thingies...

I love from 7:40 :roftl:

I love the hair...

I love the belt...

AND last but not least I love the tee :thumb_yello:

I do too :wub2:

Thank you!! :wink2:

Thank you thank you for the MP4 I have been bumped out of videocodezone so many times. Yet how could I face the bus tomorrow without it on my ipod

Anytime girls! :)

Yeah I put it in my ipod as well! :wub2:

:lmfao: OMG,

painting his nails?

:roftl:

I took her to a gig last year and when we spoke to him after she couldn't think of anything else to say.....Well I think her exact words were 'You'd make such a good son-in-law' :shocked:' He just laughed...I'm not sure whether to be offended or not :naughty:

Oh God, that must have been embarrassing:naughty:

I think my mom would say something like that too.:naughty:

Hi Rose :)

Don't think we ever had a real convo...but anyway r u still gonna be dressing as something for his upcomming gigs, whenever they may be?

Hey Kavi:wink2:

I am definitely dressing up again, and as he suggested :naughty: it'll be bigger!!!

As this thread is wide open to anyone to read, and the vid is on YT and open to anyone to see, I don't see that we should encourage anyone to try what you suggest, as then it won't just be for our own listening pleasure.

Not that people who want to exploit it probably haven't already thought of ways to do it already, I just don't think we should encourage it, being the respectful fans that we are.:thumb_yello:

Believe me Rose, if someone REALLY has bad intentions, they will surely either:

a- have a far better way of getting to those tracks, in which case the YT footage becomes useless, or

b- have already done what we were talking about, before we even discussed it.

So, whichever case it is, I still don't see the problem. At all. I find that this is just making a mountain out of a grain of rice. Or whichever way the saying goes :bleh:

When people want to use tracks for 'bad' purposes, they need a whole track to start with. A few seconds won't do much. Also, I'm sure that Mika has thought out the possible 'dangers' before he posted that; After all, we all know what happened in the past.

You know, many artists post full unreleased songs on their myspace yonks before the albums are released, or even demos, and it's no big deal to them. Didn't even Mika have his LICM songs on myspace before they were released? And that was at the time when it was super easy to download songs from myspace as full mp3's, in their original quality.

Let's not start imagining problems where there aren't any :naughty:. The REAL problem now here is:

Where are those tourdates? :roftl:

:naughty: I say we focus on that ....

It's bubbles! :rolls_eyes:

:naughty:

In fact I thought at first it was (I don't know its name in English) essence oil?? That thing you use with candles to give off a good scent... But then why blowing? :blink:

I think bubbles is ok :roftl: