What made you happy today?

keti

Omg omg...I ordered the EP today. :boing:

What made me happy today?

Booking everything and sorting things out to go to London for the acoustic gig:boing:

Sorry, I can't contain myself!

congrats to both of you! :boing::boing:

today I had some ice cream :teehee:

and being on the mfc made me happy :biggrin2: and youtube...:naughty:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my happy moment actually it was more exciting and ironic then happy but it related to mika nonetheless lol:naughty: well it wasnt today but it was yesterday and but it really started a couple of days ago with mikas twitter update:

Off to see the finest tramp of them all; Godot!

11:18 AM May 9th from Tweetie

and

Happy Calvin Harris day. It's official. I'm standing in a security a ray que at heathrow, waiting for Godot

1:43 AM May 11th from Tweetie

so i had no clue what waiting for godot was so i researched it and read the wikipedia page and everything then yesterday in euro we were learning about ww1 and everything and she was talking about phsycology and stuff when she had a slide with waiting for godot and i was so excited cuz i just researched it and it was on mikas twitter and i never heard of it before and all of a sudden it comes up twice with in a week:naughty: any way that was my happy moment lol

my happy moment actually it was more exciting and ironic then happy but it related to mika nonetheless lol:naughty: well it wasnt today but it was yesterday and but it really started a couple of days ago with mikas twitter update:

Off to see the finest tramp of them all; Godot!

11:18 AM May 9th from Tweetie

and

Happy Calvin Harris day. It's official. I'm standing in a security a ray que at heathrow' date=' waiting for Godot

1:43 AM May 11th from Tweetie

so i had no clue what waiting for godot was so i researched it and read the wikipedia page and everything then yesterday in euro we were learning about ww1 and everything and she was talking about phsycology and stuff when she had a slide with waiting for godot and i was so excited cuz i just researched it and it was on mikas twitter and i never heard of it before and all of a sudden it comes up twice with in a week:naughty: any way that was my happy moment lol[/quote']

Isn't that cool how that happens?

How you learn something or find out about something just in time for it to be mentioned by someone or shown somewhere. And then you think "Oh! I just learned that yesterday!"

Or how you discover a musician the day before Mika puts them on his blog or something :naughty: Very cool.

How you learn something or find out about something just in time for it to be mentioned by someone or shown somewhere. And then you think "Oh! I just learned that yesterday!"

Or how you discover a musician the day before Mika puts them on his blog or something :naughty: Very cool.

YES that is my favorite lol! i get so excited when that happens or when u hear of a singer and u tell ur friends about them and they are like o she is horrible... and then 2 months later they are singing all the songs at the top of there lungs lmfao i love i told you so moments hehehehe:roftl:

That kind of happened with me and Twitter. The day before Mika got a Twitter I made one with my friend (we use it when we're together :lol3:) and then the day after that Mika made one. That day I made a personal Twitter. :naughty:

YES that is my favorite lol! i get so excited when that happens or when u hear of a singer and u tell ur friends about them and they are like o she is horrible... and then 2 months later they are singing all the songs at the top of there lungs lmfao i love i told you so moments hehehehe:roftl:

That kind of happened with me and Twitter. The day before Mika got a Twitter I made one with my friend (we use it when we're together :lol3:) and then the day after that Mika made one. That day I made a personal Twitter. :naughty:

I know hahah. It's very convenient. Or learning a word and then you hear it all over the place later.

This is kind of random too, but sometimes you just see or hear the same thing everywhere, and you feel like you're going crazy! Do you guys have a number that clings to you, or that you just get assigned to or see all the time?

For me (its weird) I've been seeing falling calculators everywhere. At school, I'm walking and someone randomly drops their calculator right in front of me and it makes a big noise, and then I go upstairs and someone else drops their calculator. And everywhere I go, I keep on seeing falling calculators! And the timing is perfect. I feel like I'm going crazy! :teehee:

I know hahah. It's very convenient. Or learning a word and then you hear it all over the place later.

This is kind of random too, but sometimes you just see or hear the same thing everywhere, and you feel like you're going crazy! Do you guys have a number that clings to you, or that you just get assigned to or see all the time?

For me (its weird) I've been seeing falling calculators everywhere. At school, I'm walking and someone randomly drops their calculator right in front of me and it makes a big noise, and then I go upstairs and someone else drops their calculator. And everywhere I go, I keep on seeing falling calculators! And the timing is perfect. I feel like I'm going crazy! :teehee:

hahaha i know what u mean! or u keep hearing a song over and over again like its haunting u lol!

My favourite (and my love, lol) teacher, mr.v. he likes me so he's not makingme do any work for the week and I am now his 'personal secretary.' :biggrin2:

All my firends skipped 5th and stayed in his class with me and we all did work and he was extremely playful and fun today, more than usual. He's being a real sweetheart and changed my final exam from a realy examto making a collage of the thank you cards he got.

But now I'm really nervous cause these thank you cards really mean a lot to him and this entire project will end up being something he holds really close to his heart from now and and I'm so afriad I'm gonna mess it up :huh: I'm super glad he gave me this project but, omg :shocked: PRESSURE! *heartattack*

Yesterday I found out that the author of the book I'm reading will be in town in June...I can't wait! :biggrin2: I got a belated birthday gift. But it's not even noon yet, so something else, later on today, might make me happy as well. :naughty:

I dunno, buying new clothes always makes me happy.

Bought an oversized white shirt with a big parrot on it.

Also bought an agenda.

Tomorrow there's a poolparty at some dude's house. Only for my class.

Not sure if I want ''a certain person'' to see me in bikini.

I dunno, buying new clothes always makes me happy.

Bought an oversized white shirt with a big parrot on it.

Also bought an agenda.

Tomorrow there's a poolparty at some dude's house. Only for my class.

Not sure if I want ''a certain person'' to see me in bikini.

that sounds like an awesome T-shirt :biggrin2:

me too. I love the rain.

The thought of being in New York tomorrow

Yeah I love the rain too:wub2:

ooh new york, thats exciting :teehee:

getting some music from iTunes made me happy :aah:

Going to the anual big book fair here made me happy:biggrin2: Bought Stephenie Meyer's "The Host", and Neil Gaiman's "Neverwhere", "Coraline" and "Stardust". :biggrin2:

And bought some big books to prepare for my final exams this year:thumbdown:

And also an Andy Warhol notebook:biggrin2:

Going to the anual big book fair here made me happy:biggrin2: Bought Stephenie Meyer's "The Host", and Neil Gaiman's "Neverwhere", "Coraline" and "Stardust". :biggrin2:

And bought some big books to prepare for my final exams this year:thumbdown:

And also an Andy Warhol notebook:biggrin2:

oh, I'm reading that too...I was about to come here and say that was what made me happy today also :biggrin2:

What did you get?

a few songs from Romance on a Rocketship, Amy Studt, All American Rejects and sliimy :teehee:

Getting Subway made me happy :pinkbow:

I love Subway. And Quiznos. :wub2: I much prefer to eat at either one of those places than, say, McDonalds.

Yes I did :teehee:

I love iTunes...It makes me so happy to look for music...I don't know why, but its so fun :roftl:

Me too! iTunes is great. As is the CD store. :biggrin2:

I love Subway. And Quiznos. :wub2: I much prefer to eat at either one of those places than, say, McDonalds.

Me too! iTunes is great. As is the CD store. :biggrin2:

yeah, I love looking through music...CDs and Records and iTunes :biggrin2:

concerts are nice too....so I guess Music in general is awesome:naughty: