• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MY BRACES GOT FINALLY TAKEN OUT LAST WEDNESDAY! YAAAAAAAY!:punk:

My top teeth look quite big.:blink:

But I'm really happy, cause now I can just smile without being worried about crooked teeth or food that's stuck between my braces.:biggrin2:

And I can eat chewing gum again (not that I did that a lot)! And Gingerbread and toffees! And loads of other sticky food I wasn't able to eat when I had braces!

Oh, and tomorrow I'm going to Amsterdam! Woohoo. Gonna buy a lot:biggrin2:

OMG! I was just about to post that I was happy today because I got my braces off! :kachinga:

It feels so nice, doesn't it? And the top teeth do look big! I felt like a bunny when I looked at myself for the first time!

But it's sooo nice to eat popcorn and candy again... and not have to spend time getting everything out of my teeth after I eat!

Yay!!!!! :biggrin2:

Aw don't be sad...it's FRIDAY!!!!!:roftl:

Well I actually forgot that part!:lmfao: But still.. I need something more:mf_rosetinted:

Maybe in the evening:das::teehee:

It'll have to be something good... Because my day was the most crappy that I've had in the last couple of months:naughty:

Okay a little thing...

Opening the fridge finding out that there's meat in there! Hallelujah.:naughty:

See that's good:thumb_yello:

Go make something yummy to eat and all will be well:roftl:

I also love Chinese food mmmm I''m getting hungry now:aah:

I'm happy coz I think I may have found a job for the Summer!!:roftl:

Hmmm sounds goood:wub2:

I love chinese food.

See that's good

Go make something yummy to eat and all will be well

I also love Chinese food mmmm I''m getting hungry now

I'm happy coz I think I may have found a job for the Summer!!

hey everybody juz come to Hong Kong n i'll take u to great great Chinese food!!!:naughty:

summer job's gd! congratz!! i'm working for one as well, but then juz miss scl days............... (kind of)

wt made me hapi today??? well, i've discovered Greg James from R1, he's fantastic:wub2:

See that's good:thumb_yello

Go make something yummy to eat and all will be well:roftl

I also love Chinese food mmmm I''m getting hungry now:aah

I'm happy coz I think I may have found a job for the Summer!!:roftl

:roftl: Yeah I guess you're right! I'm that easy to satisfy:mf_rosetinted::blush-anim-cl:

Me too:wub2: I always eat too much when I go to a chinese restaurant!:roftl:

Congrats! How's it?

hey everybody juz come to Hong Kong n i'll take u to great great Chinese food!!!:naughty

summer job's gd! congratz!! i'm working for one as well, but then juz miss scl days............... (kind of)

wt made me hapi today??? well, i've discovered Greg James from R1, he's fantastic:wub2

Hahaha sure!:teehee::biggrin2:

I'm going to look him up!

I emailed the author of the book I finished last week and he replied back to my email today. Also, knowing that (for the first time in a long time) I will have hardly any homework this weekend. :biggrin2:

hey everybody juz come to Hong Kong n i'll take u to great great Chinese food!!!:naughty:

I'll come! :biggrin2::teehee:

Congrats Louise!:biggrin2: It's not so easy at first, well done!

What made me happy today was just to think about a nice guy I met two weeks ago and that I'll be seeing again and will be at the same school in September:groovy: He was so cute:biggrin2:

:roftl: I know it's silly, but I'd like to meet him better:roftl:

Congrats Louise!:biggrin2: It's not so easy at first, well done!

What made me happy today was just to think about a nice guy I met two weeks ago and that I'll be seeing again and will be at the same school in September:groovy: He was so cute:biggrin2:

:roftl: I know it's silly, but I'd like to meet him better:roftl:

Thanks. :bleh:

Aww, not silly. I mean, he's cute...:das:

Thanks. :bleh

Aww, not silly. I mean, he's cute...:das

You're welcome!:biggrin2:

He's older and all, but so cute and so extremely nice!:teehee: I'd like to know if his niceness was just because I was a Prospective there but I hope I'm not disappointed...:naughty:

He hugged me when it was my last night there... I'm so easy:doh::wub2: Though well girls hugged me too so hey:mf_rosetinted:

Sorry, I'm a bit childish and overexcited tonight... But I just had to let it out:roftl:

Edited by Neiobi