What made you happy today?

keti

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah. Cant live without it :) But music can make you sad too..

I cant imagine a life without music :shocked: Can you?

Me either!

Yep, sometimes it kinda "empowers" you being sad already or if you're happy it makes you even happier. Or if you're just neutral it can go both ways:aah:

I really can't:shocked: If music didn't I wouldn't miss it because I didn't know what it was, but knowing... It would just be impossible!

Always been so connected to it... That I can't even imagine someone not loving music, you know?

Me either!

Yep, sometimes it kinda "empowers" you being sad already or if you're happy it makes you even happier. Or if you're just neutral it can go both ways:aah:

I really can't:shocked: If music didn't I wouldn't miss it because I didn't know what it was, but knowing... It would just be impossible!

Always been so connected to it... That I can't even imagine someone not loving music, you know?

I feel sorry for em who cant listen to music.

And i cant imagine that too... is it even possible to not love music just a lil? :blink:

One prob. i have with music is that i cant sit or stand still... theres always some part on me theres moveing to the music :roftl: And its great when you live alone :biggrin2:

A song that makes me a lil :( sometimes is "the show must go on" but GOD its also great to freak out to! My speakers or headphones each time i play it.... uuhhhh... loud :biggrin2:

Edited by Dark Angel

I feel sorry for em who cant listen to music.

And i cant imagine that too... is it even possible to not love music just a lil? :blink:

One prob. i have with music is that i cant sit or stand still... theres always some part on me theres moveing to the music :roftl: And its great when you live alone :biggrin2:

A song that makes me a lil :( sometimes is "the show must go on" but GOD its also great to freak out to! My speakers or headphones each time i play it.... uuhhhh... loud :biggrin2:

Yeah, me too, for the def people:boxed:

Exactly! And why don't they love it?...

Aww yeah same happens to me! But if it's calm I can stay still, but I'm kinda waving my body side to side to it:aah:

Yeah hahaha:biggrin2:

I always cry to that song:teehee:

Yeah, me too, for the def people:boxed:

Exactly! And why don't they love it?...

Aww yeah same happens to me! But if it's calm I can stay still, but I'm kinda waving my body side to side to it:aah:

Yeah hahaha:biggrin2:

I always cry to that song:teehee:

The one that makes me cry most by em is "no-one but you (only the good die young)" Not with Freddie but for him. One Brian wrote

Edited by Dark Angel

The one that makes me cry most by em is "no-one but you (only the good die young)" Not with Freddie but for him. One Brian wrote

Oooh yeah, dedicated to him. I also love that one... So sad, but still inspiring..

Ok, I love most of Queen's and Freddie's songs so:teehee:

Oooh yeah, dedicated to him. I also love that one... So sad, but still inspiring..

Ok, I love most of Queen's and Freddie's songs so:teehee:

I definitely love em too and i think and hope i will for many more years :)

I still remember the day when they brought the sad news about Freddie even though i was only 8. But remember sittng between my mum and s-dad. Both of em crying and there was a lot with Queen on the telly

The Sun! :biggrin2:

I haven't seen the sun in weeks, but its finally out! :aah:

:shocked: How do you live?:shocked:

I definitely love em too and i think and hope i will for many more years :)

I still remember the day when they brought the sad news about Freddie even though i was only 8. But remember sittng between my mum and s-dad. Both of em crying and there was a lot with Queen on the telly

Me too. Too bad I just came too late:boxed: When I was born Freddie was dead already...

Awww no:tears: In a waym I wish I was there...

:shocked: How do you live?:shocked:

Me too. Too bad I just came too late:boxed: When I was born Freddie was dead already...

Awww no:tears: In a waym I wish I was there...

I wish i could had experienced the 80s a lil better... Sometimes wish i was a bit older but thats cos of that. Most times a lil younger cos I miss the good old days :) I almost makes this sound like im very old :roftl:

I wish i could had experienced the 80s a lil better... Sometimes wish i was a bit older but thats cos of that. Most times a lil younger cos I miss the good old days :) I almost makes this sound like im very old :roftl:

No no, hahaha I wish that too! Wish I was older so I had lived in the good years of music on a hand, and wish that aswell because I could be independent, and wish I was younger because I miss the simplicity of childhood:biggrin2:

No no, hahaha I wish that too! Wish I was older so I had lived in the good years of music on a hand, and wish that aswell because I could be independent, and wish I was younger because I miss the simplicity of childhood:biggrin2:

Would have loved to see the good old Queen and Guns n Roses live back in the 80s but i was a bit too young for that.....

I just wanna be between 17 & 20 again sometimes cos i missed em cos my life was one big mess... I missed my 18th bday and dont remember much of what i did between em :blink:

Edited by Dark Angel

Would have loved to see the good old Queen and Guns n Roses live back in the 80s but i was a bit too young for that.....

I just wanna be between 17 & 20 again sometimes cos i missed em cos my life was one big mess... I missed my 18th bday and dont remember much of what i did between em :blink:

Yeah exactly..:wub2: Love G'N'R too.

aww no:boxed:

Yeah exactly..:wub2: Love G'N'R too.

aww no:boxed:

niiiiice... one more who loves gnr :mf_rosetinted:

"Life's too damn short to be upset about what you don't have — enjoy what you do have." Sooooo... live and enjoy life while you can :roftl:

Edited by Dark Angel

niiiiice... one more who loves gnr :mf_rosetinted:

"Life's too damn short to be upset about what you don't have — enjoy what you do have." Sooooo... live and enjoy life while you can :roftl:

Yep:biggrin2:

I founded beautiful dress at the sale price,so I could buy myself a violet top too.

And I founded cigarettes that are NOT expensive( :shocked: ) and they are not very strong.

I've also seen one friend from school,so we took a walk around the town,which made good practice for my body :naughty:

Perfect day :wub2:

Absolutly nothing.

MJ :(

Rain :(

Dodgeball :(

Hayfever :(

It's been such a depressing day :(

:huglove: Think happy toughts. Read a good book, watch a nice film.. There are so many things to enjoy! :wink2:

What made me happy? This, my make-up for the school party tonight.

You have to turn your head. :aah: And please don't pay attention to my face, just the make up. :teehee:

Edited by Shikutukumimika