The HollyD Communication thread

HollyD

thanks holly for letting us know!:thumb_yello:

through your experience i can test what mr. Obama is doing for his ppl really....not through filtered news in the papers or sky tv!

i hope his plans are really effective and working!

I am still holding my breath until I go to orientation next Tuesday -- to REALLY see just for myself what is with this new funding that Obama made possible -- see if it is REALLY going to help in the most positive way! I hope that I can come back here and report that it is TRUE -- he really is trying to better this world that Bush destroyed!!!! :naughty:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg I am so so SO sad for you!!

I know you are having awful times but I also know that you are a strong independent SuperWoman and you'll NEVER Ever give up!!!

ALL the love From my little heart,

Adda .

*HUGE WARM SPARKLING FLUFFY HUG*

Omg I am so so SO sad for you!!

I know you are having awful times but I also know that you are a strong independent SuperWoman and you'll NEVER Ever give up!!!

ALL the love From my little heart,

Adda .

*HUGE WARM SPARKLING FLUFFY HUG*

Thank you SO much!!!!

unfortunately I have to go now -- my time is up!!!! I will talk to you SOON!!!!!

♥ ♥ ♥

I AM GOING TO COLLEGE to get a 'CAREER' (not just a j o b) so that I will be able to come out of this TERRIBLE situation - and be more self sufficient to take care of my family the way I want to - the way they DESERVE!

I am SO happy and excited -- because under ANY other circumstances - I would have never been able to go back to school. It truly is a blessing in disguise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥

Thank you all for you love and support! You lifted me up . . . to beleive that this was not the end of my world - rather the start of a whole new one!

:huglove:

Holly, that's fantastic news. I'm so happy that you've been able to

keep such a positive outlook -- that will take you so far! Good luck

with Tuesday -- we'll be waiting to hear how it all turns out for you. :thumb_yello:

:Update:

This is my day yesterday - after I pulled myself together following the news and my break-down!

I got ready, as I said -and went to the career center - they were AWESOME there . . . you know how people often say *we are here to help* but, they don't really mean it --- well these people said it - and they MEANT it!

I filed for unemployment - which I will be getting. I will also be getting (in the mean time) some benefits for the kids - while I am unemployed.

BUT THE GREAT NEWS IS:

due to the economic stimulous package that President Obama just signed -

my county actually NOW has funding avaliable (never happens in this area)

and TUESDAY - February 24, 2009 . . . I am going for orientation

I AM GOING TO COLLEGE to get a 'CAREER' (not just a j o b) so that I will be able to come out of this TERRIBLE situation - and be more self sufficient to take care of my family the way I want to - the way they DESERVE!

I am SO happy and excited -- because under ANY other circumstances - I would have never been able to go back to school. It truly is a blessing in disguise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥

Thank you all for you love and support! You lifted me up . . . to beleive that this was not the end of my world - rather the start of a whole new one!

:woot_jump: Well done you for pulling yourself up and getting going so quickly :thumb_yello: I'm sure, with your energy, you will succeed at whatever you choose to do. Thanks for letting us know :huglove:

This is my day yesterday - after I pulled myself together following the news and my break-down!

I got ready, as I said -and went to the career center - they were AWESOME there . . . you know how people often say *we are here to help* but, they don't really mean it --- well these people said it - and they MEANT it!

I filed for unemployment - which I will be getting. I will also be getting (in the mean time) some benefits for the kids - while I am unemployed.

BUT THE GREAT NEWS IS:

I am SO excited for orientation next week -- so I can see just what all is offered! They recommended that I go for Paralegal Studies since I worked at a Law Firm for the past 2 years. But - i KNOW that is something that I personally would NEVER want to do! :no:

I am hopeing there is something avaliable in the counseling field.

whether it be a college admissions counselor or guidence ANY TYPE really!

MY ULTIMATE goal *dream* in life has always been to be a psychologist -- so we will see what happens! i will let you know Tuesday when I get back from orientation!!!! :woot_jump:

:yay:

i`m so happy for you! collagee! woww! that sounds amazing!

i`m sure you`ll do it great! ^^

good luck in orientation :huglove:

Omg, Holly, yay! That's really awesome. :boing:

What are you going to study?

Thank you so much Isa! Things are going to be okay! In the end things always turn out just as they were meant to. I have ALOT of hope and faith! And a very positive out look on life and the situation in general! Today is a brand new day! :wub2:

Things did take a completely different turn all of a sudden yesterday -- once I did not let it completely bring me down to the ground! Almost as if it was MEANT to be this way! :wub2:

I'm sooo glad to hear you talking this way and that today you're feeling much more positive!!

and that you'll have some help and opportunities!!

Much love and all the best! you deserve it! :huglove:

BUT THE GREAT NEWS IS:

OH MY GOODNESS DEAR!

:dance_man:

That sounds so great. You would make an E X C E L L E N T psychologist--if I do say so myself.

I was so worried and anxious yesterday, but of course, you were up and at it. I hope things go exactly as planned!

Good luck! xx Kira

BUT THE GREAT NEWS IS:

thats great! I'm glad everything worked out and your happy!:wink2:

Omg, Holly, yay! That's really awesome. :boing:

What are you going to study?

Something along the lines of counseling! I have always wanted to work in that field - and I know I would be the happiest at something like that - hey and as long as I am going for a career, I might as well go for what I will love right! :floor:

I'm sooo glad to hear you talking this way and that today you're feeling much more positive!!

and that you'll have some help and opportunities!!

Much love and all the best! you deserve it! :huglove:

Thank you SO much! Things are looking up. And even though they are - i still feel this overwhelming sense of dispair (not quite hopelessness) but, I think it is just anxiety. . . alot of it - cause all of a sudden all of my plans have been diminished - and as positive as I can be . . . SOMETIMES it is still hard to breathe! But, I TRY hard not to dive into this feeling when it arises! It is still harder then I could imagine!

OH MY GOODNESS DEAR!

:dance_man:

That sounds so great. You would make an E X C E L L E N T psychologist--if I do say so myself.

I was so worried and anxious yesterday, but of course, you were up and at it. I hope things go exactly as planned!

Good luck! xx Kira

I ♥ you my MFC daughter! :huglove: you always make me feel better! Like totally better! When I am feeling too down -- I am going to hunt you down right away - so you can bring me out of it!!!! :floor:

thats great! I'm glad everything worked out and your happy!:wink2:

Thank you dear - I am keeping the faith - that is about all I can do right now! :naughty:

Right now I am on my way to my (old job *sniff*) I have to get all of my personal belongings and take back the keys and parking pass. . . all of that good stuff -- and I have to sign all of the severence papers. :thumbdown:

Attorneys are SO technical! :doh:

. . . OMG - I talked to this one lady yesterday - and she was like I packed up all your stuff for you -- all your RUFUS stuff. :roftl: Everything I had hanging up was MIKA and Rufus (a one pic of each of my kids) :bleh:

It was SO funny the way she said it though! :naughty:

. . . anyways some of the girls from the office are taking me out to lunch today -- I guess it is their way of saying goodbye to me . . . cause it is not like I will be seeing them anymore - I don't live anywhere near where I worked I commuted to work over an hour everyday!

I loved the drive - MIKA and Rufus all the way. :drive:

BUT THE GREAT NEWS IS:

OH WOW! holly that's fantastic news!!!! :punk:

keep me updated!!!

Right now I am on my way to my (old job *sniff*) I have to get all of my personal belongings and take back the keys and parking pass. . . all of that good stuff -- and I have to sign all of the severence papers. :thumbdown:

Attorneys are SO technical! :doh:

. . . OMG - I talked to this one lady yesterday - and she was like I packed up all your stuff for you -- all your RUFUS stuff. :roftl: Everything I had hanging up was MIKA and Rufus (a one pic of each of my kids) :bleh:

It was SO funny the way she said it though! :naughty:

. . . anyways some of the girls from the office are taking me out to lunch today -- I guess it is their way of saying goodbye to me . . . cause it is not like I will be seeing them anymore - I don't live anywhere near where I worked I commuted to work over an hour everyday!

I loved the drive - MIKA and Rufus all the way. :drive:

I'm so so so SO happy and excited that you're better!

I really hope you're dream of becoming a psychologist will come true and I KNOW You'll be a G R E A T one !!! :huglove:

Something along the lines of counseling! I have always wanted to work in that field - and I know I would be the happiest at something like that - hey and as long as I am going for a career, I might as well go for what I will love right! :floor:

Yes, for sure! Doing what you love is something that should definately be taken into consideration because you will love what you do for a living THAT much more. :biggrin2:

Now, if only "Rufus Wainwright" was a field of study. :mf_rosetinted:

BUT THE GREAT NEWS IS:

thats fabby!!!!! youmust be thrilled!!!

Thank you SO much! Things are looking up. And even though they are - i still feel this overwhelming sense of dispair (not quite hopelessness) but, I think it is just anxiety. . . alot of it - cause all of a sudden all of my plans have been diminished - and as positive as I can be . . . SOMETIMES it is still hard to breathe! But, I TRY hard not to dive into this feeling when it arises! It is still harder then I could imagine!

I think everyone would feel anxious and discouraged in yr place, so don't worry about that you're just human, the most important thing is not to delve into this feeling as you say yourself, and try to react.

When you feel like crying you should do it, but then dry yr tears and go on!

Of course its not easy but you'll surely make it and find the strength in yourself and in yr children.

And remember that, as someone once said: "possibilities are endless" :D and "Believe in yourself and fight!"

Do you know the interview in which he says the last sentence? Its this one: http://www.faitunes.com/audio/mika_sexuality.mp3

His words make me feel good and stronger, give me courage and comfort me during tough times! Hope they'll help you as well! :huglove:

Yes, for sure! Doing what you love is something that should definately be taken into consideration because you will love what you do for a living THAT much more. :biggrin2:
I second that plus I'd have liked to be a psychologist myself :punk:

BUT THE GREAT NEWS IS:

Thats GREAT news, Holly!!! :punk: I wish you all the luck in the world for this new stage of your life! :huglove:

Now, if only "Rufus Wainwright" was a field of study. :mf_rosetinted:

. . . hhhhmmmmm -

I think if Rufus Wainwright was a field of study . . . I would already have my PhD! :floor:

. . . hhhhmmmmm -

I think if Rufus Wainwright was a field of study . . . I would already have my PhD! :floor:

I was just thinking you would be an expert, but having your PhD ain't too bad either. Can you be an expert with a PhD?

I don't see why not. :naughty:

I think everyone would feel anxious and discouraged in yr place, so don't worry about that you're just human, the most important thing is not to delve into this feeling as you say yourself, and try to react.

When you feel like crying you should do it, but then dry yr tears and go on!

Of course its not easy but you'll surely make it and find the strength in yourself and in yr children.

And remember that, as someone once said: "possibilities are endless" :D and "Believe in yourself and fight!"

Do you know the interview in which he says the last sentence? Its this one: http://www.faitunes.com/audio/mika_sexuality.mp3

His words make me feel good and stronger, give me courage and comfort me during tough times! Hope they'll help you as well! :huglove:

I second that plus I'd have liked to be a psychologist myself :punk:

Fabulous advice! I do cry when I feel like it - no shotage there . . . I am the one who cannot control the emotions - as the boys say, I cry at EVERYTHING! Hey I am just a very emotional person . . . always have been. :floor: I do look to my children for TONS of strength! Really all I have to do is look at them and the sparks of inspiration fly. And all of a sudden I JUST can't be 'still'. I have to get up - and get out, and find a plan/a path for the rest of our life.

It is really funny how life is -

You know we all fall into a routine, so to speak. We get comfortable and live life as it goes. Soon all the days run together and we are stuck in the same rut. We get up go to work come home, and repeat. Never really thinking outside of the box - because well, we never have a reason to look at things any other way, when we are going through the motions of life. Then BOOM the rug is pulled out from under us - and we are forced to open our eyes to a world we never even considered. And then after the initial shock - we realize that this new canvas does not have to be painted blue nor bleak. It is a fresh clean slate that can have every color of the rainbow- if we only get the right paint. It's NOT the end - but the beginning of a whole new world.

I was too 'comfortable' with my life and daily routines to see this before.

I may not be jetting off cross-country to see MIKA this tour *sniff* But, in a couple years - if I can JUST stay focused and complete the tasks at hand (as difficult as they may be) I will be able to stalk him properly! :naughty:

MIKA is a H U G E inspiration in my life! NOW even more then EVER (is that even possible)? His words, his attitude, his example - will get me through!

I could not love another more! I am SO proud to be a fan of Mika - and he has given me the GREATEST gift anyone could ever have in the all the history of the Universe . . . all of you! :wub2:

Edited by HollyD