2009 - Mika in new magazine issue 303 feb 23rd issue

DarkLight

Just a couple of days back I bought the latest issue of New magazine & as I was flicking through it I spotted a pic Of Mika with Cheryl Cole from Girls aloud on page 24 just thought I'd let people know if they're interested & want to get a copy

Sorry I can't scan it in as some of you may know my scanner/printer broke down a few weeks back

so if someone else gets a copy maybe they can scan it in??

it's a 2 page thing about Cheryl & all it says about Mika is....

Cheryl was wined & dined by record company bosses & singer Mika.

Mika is in the states working on his new album, revealed a source, he went for dinner with the chief of universal records and Cheryl was invited along too.They were chatting about their plans for the future & Mika said he'd love to work on her solo material.

so nothing we don't already know really!!!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a couple of days back I bought the latest issue of New magazine & as I was flicking through it I spotted a pic Of Mika with Cheryl Cole from Girls aloud on page 24 just thought I'd let people know if they're interested & want to get a copy

Sorry I can't scan it in as some of you may know my scanner/printer broke down a few weeks back

Mika is in the states working on his new album, revealed a source, he went for dinner with the chief of universal records and Cheryl was invited along too.They were chatting about their plans for the future & Mika said he'd love to work on her solo material.

Cool, thanks for posting :thumb_yello:

thanks for posting! :biggrin2:

It is also in 'Closer' mag. I only know this because there was TV advertising for the mag and she was on the cover so I thought it was a pretty safe bet that the pic would be in. So, when at the supermarket, I looked it out and sure enough there was the pic.......page six I think. But there wasn't even a mention of Mika in the text.............I skim read the whole article before replacing it back on the shelf...............just a little bit on the pic itself saying that she had met 'Singer, Mika'. I didn't feel like investing £1.20 for one tiny pic:naughty:

It is also in 'Closer' mag. I only know this because there was TV advertising for the mag and she was on the cover so I thought it was a pretty safe bet that the pic would be in. So, when at the supermarket, I looked it out and sure enough there was the pic.......page six I think. But there wasn't even a mention of Mika in the text.............I skim read the whole article before replacing it back on the shelf...............just a little bit on the pic itself saying that she had met 'Singer, Mika'. I didn't feel like investing £1.20 for one tiny pic:naughty:

ahh well i get that magazine myself anyhow so might well get it :punk:

with the new magazine i went into sainsbury's near me (which is a really small branch) and i was going to get for my mum fate & fortune magazine & one for me (i hadn't decided what magazine to get at that point) and as i was looking at the magazines i just saw new & thought get that one & I was like no i'll have a neb in asda see what they have as they have far more magazines there (they didn't have the one mum wanted so i had to go there anyhow) and when i was in asda something just told me to get new magazine lol:naughty:

I guess my Mika dar is still working:naughty:

when i got home mum looked through my mag & didn't spot Mika yet i did when i looked through it see i am more observant:mf_rosetinted:

ahh well i get that magazine myself anyhow so might well get it :punk:

with the new magazine i went into sainsbury's near me (which is a really small branch) and i was going to get for my mum fate & fortune magazine & one for me (i hadn't decided what magazine to get at that point) and as i was looking at the magazines i just saw new & thought get that one & I was like no i'll have a neb in asda see what they have as they have far more magazines there (they didn't have the one mum wanted so i had to go there anyhow) and when i was in asda something just told me to get new magazine lol:naughty:

I guess my Mika dar is still working:naughty:

when i got home mum looked through my mag & didn't spot Mika yet i did when i looked through it see i am more observant:mf_rosetinted:

Glad your MikaDar is still up and running then!:thumb_yello:

as if you need more mika pics :naughty:

t4p dark light:thumb_yello:

Thanks for posting Chantelle!!:thumb_yello:

However,I don't think she's the right cooperator for Mika. I would prefer if she worked with...I don't know,Simon Cowell. :naughty:

lol she's already worked with Simon Cowell you know:naughty: and in my book that says it all:naughty: *ehem* i shall say no more:wink2: i think he'd be lowering his standards working with her is all i am going to say on the matter but it's up to him who he works with! his life, his career, his choice.

Not like you Kath, you must be getting tough!:naughty::wink2: