I'm a new member of MFC! ;D

c'rocktart!

ehm...Here it goes. :)

Hello everyone!! My name is Inês and I'm from Portugal. I'm 16 years old (almost 17...very soon :P) and I've been a Mika's fan since august 2007! :cheerful_h4h:

This is my first time here' date=' so I decided to follow a tip given, and make my own introduction.

The first time I heard of Mika was during my lunchbreak, and I saw "Grace Kelly" on tv. I liked so much that I had to search more songs on youtube.

Sincerely, I love all the songs, as all of us. Ok...perhaps "Love Today" or "My Interpretation" are my favourites. ;)

Besides Mika, I love Queen, Coldplay, a portuguese artist called David Fonseca, and many other.

With this experience, I hope to know more people, Mika, and give to know myself.

Nice to meet all of you. ;D[/quote']

Hello Inês! You're from Portugal, there are many people from Portugal on here too! :thumb_yello:

I love Queeen and Coldplay too! :punk:

Hope you'll have fun. If you need anything,just leave a message on my wall. :huglove:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ola Ines...Bemvinda!

Sou a Carla, encontras me por aqui em qualquer sitio, ando sempre em toda a parte, mas a minha home sweet home é o Portuguese Thread onde acham que sou doida varrida mas ainda assim tratam me bem...

Entra, poe te a vontade, tens ai umas pantufas se te doerem os pes, e ha pipocas ao pe do sofa...Boa estadia! ;)

Ah, a casa de banho é ao fundo do corredor....

ehm...Here it goes. :)

Hello everyone!! My name is Inês and I'm from Portugal. I'm 16 years old (almost 17...very soon :P) and I've been a Mika's fan since august 2007! :cheerful_h4h:

This is my first time here' date=' so I decided to follow a tip given, and make my own introduction.

The first time I heard of Mika was during my lunchbreak, and I saw "Grace Kelly" on tv. I liked so much that I had to search more songs on youtube.

Sincerely, I love all the songs, as all of us. Ok...perhaps "Love Today" or "My Interpretation" are my favourites. ;)

Besides Mika, I love Queen, Coldplay, a portuguese artist called David Fonseca, and many other.

With this experience, I hope to know more people, Mika, and give to know myself.

Nice to meet all of you. ;D[/quote']

:bye: Inês!

:welcomeani: to the MFC!!!

ENJOY!