Mika and gok wan?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend has just said she has heard something on tv in the past days about mika and gok wan.... together!

has someone else heard anything about it?

i haven't and i duno if its true....

help... im fretting........

jo x

I wouldn't have thought so, somehow I think this is just idle gossip.

ohh good god :boxed: here we go AGAIN:boxed: First he'd dating Katy Perry the his camera man Andy then some Argentinian Male Model then some blond woman he's seen with first he's gay then he's straight then he's bi then he's gay again then he's straight again sheessshhh when will all this cr*p stop it's doing my head in!!!!!!!:hair:

I doubt Mika went out with Gok Wan at any point in his lif I've never heard nothing about it not that I really want to as it's probably a load of old nonsense as per usual:rolleyes::blink:

people are always making up all sorts of cr*p ignore it

Edited by DarkLight
typo

lol,

i think people are just starting to make stories up about mika cause they've got nothing better to do than wind me up :roftl:

exactly just ignore it you wouldn't believe how many rumors I've heard about Mika dating this guy Mika dating this girl ignore the cr*p it's probably just exactly that:boxed:

ohh good god :boxed: here we go AGAIN:boxed: First he'd dating Katy Perry the his camera man Andy then some Argentinian Male Model then some blond woman he's seen with first he's gay then he's straight then he's bi then he's gay again then he's straight again sheessshhh when will all this cr*p stop it's doing my head in!!!!!!!:hair:

I doubt Mika went out with Gok Wan at any point in his lif I've never heard nothing about it not that I really want to as it's probably a load of old nonsense as per usual:rolleyes::blink:

people are always making up all sorts of cr*p ignore it

Chill. Mika and Andy are probably the only real thing anyways.

:roftl:

sorry, i need to control myself....

what do you think she meant by together?

like accidently walking into each other, meeting through friends, having sleepovers, going swimming together, designing clothes for Mika or being together as in being seen holding hands and along those lines? :naughty:

im joking, she's probably winding you up :wink2:

he was probably styling Mika if anything as he's a stylist & has worked with loads of famous people:thumb_yello: If he's "been seen with Mika" for real then that's probably all it is!

so now apparently according to rumors going round Mika is dating 5 people currently.

number 1 Katy Perry number 2 his camera man Andy Number 3 a argentinina male model Number 4 Some blonde woman he has on the back of his jet ski & now number 5 Gok Wan no wonder it's taking him so long to make his album if he's dating 5 people at once :naughty:

there's a name for guys like that you know lol:roftl:

he was probably styling Mika if anything as he's a stylist & has worked with loads of famous people:thumb_yello: If he's "been seen with Mika" for real then that's probably all it is!

so now apparently according to rumors going round Mika is dating 5 people currently.

number 1 Katy Perry number 2 his camera man Andy Number 3 a argentinina male model Number 4 Some blonde woman he has on the back of his jet ski & now number 5 Gok Wan no wonder it's taking him so long to make his album if he's dating 5 people at once :naughty:

there's a name for guys like that you know lol:roftl:

the girl on the back of his jet ski was Lorna as far as i know......

there was adele too.

Why do you doubt it? :naughty: I have a number of good reasons behind my thinking.

yeah & all of them nonsense i reckon seriously there is no proof he's dating any of these people it's all a load of cr*p i tell you