Mika and gok wan?

Haha I walked into Debenhams and this totally camp-must-have-been-gay guy literally jumped on me and attacked with the new Gucci male perfume LOL

Did smell nice though haha, once I got over the inital shock!

He must have been getting desperate if he was spraying it on WOMEN to sell it!!!:roftl:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He must have been getting desperate if he was spraying it on WOMEN to sell it!!!:roftl:

haha totally!! He jumped on me and was like "DO YOU WANNA SMELL THE NEW GUCCI PERFUME?" and then suddenly remembered: "Oh it's for men though, but you can still smell it!"

I was like uuuhhhhh....okay?

LOL :roftl:

Money is NOT everything but the kids need to eat. :tears:

Good thing Adele and Mika are probably uber rich lol, I'm poor, I can't feed the kids...

hahaha

Feeeeeeed the kiiiidsss.....tuppaaaancce a baaaag.....tuppaaance....TUPPAAAANCE....tuppaaaaancee a baaaaaaag....!

*3 kids with ripped clothes and muddy faces sitting in the streets of London with me next to them holding out a cap upside down awaiting money*

He sounds like one of those pushy sales assistants that follow you around the shop!

My friend hates that, so when it happens, he just walks out.

I know I was at least expecting him to offer to pay for it pft.Its hard not to though when someone like him is telling you how amazing something looks on you :naughty:

Good thing Adele and Mika are probably uber rich lol, I'm poor, I can't feed the kids...

hahaha

Feeeeeeed the kiiiidsss.....tuppaaaancce a baaaag.....tuppaaance....TUPPAAAANCE....tuppaaaaancee a baaaaaaag....!

*3 kids with ripped clothes and muddy faces sitting in the streets of London with me next to them holding out a cap upside down awaiting money*

That's it!

No more Mary Poppins for you, my girl!!!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I know I was at least expecting him to offer to pay for it pft.Its hard not to though when someone like him is telling you how amazing something looks on you :naughty:

Believe me, I fully understand where you are coming from:wink2::roftl:

LOL

Gok: MY GOD THIS LOOKS FABULOUS ON YOU

Jennie: *gets excited* YOU THINK SO??? *eyes glass over*

Gok: Sure dahling! You should buy it!

Jennie: YAH! How much??

Gok: Only a thousand pounds babe!

Jennie: :shocked: You paying for it?!

Gok: Hell no I've other people to stalk and dress! Ciao babes!

Jennie: :blink:

LOL

Gok: MY GOD THIS LOOKS FABULOUS ON YOU

Jennie: *gets excited* YOU THINK SO??? *eyes glass over*

Gok: Sure dahling! You should buy it!

Jennie: YAH! How much??

Gok: Only a thousand pounds babe!

Jennie: :shocked: You paying for it?!

Gok: Hell no I've other people to stalk and dress! Ciao babes!

Jennie: :blink:

Haha the first few lines are pretty accurate but it was only £18 so it didn't take a whole lot of persuading :naughty:

Your information seems very precise! What do you know? :mf_rosetinted:

I'm one of his future wives that's how but sssshhhh keep it to yourself it's a secret :mf_rosetinted:

why do you think my tummy's gotten a little podgy of late? I'm expecting Mika's 1st child lol

oh & he's waiting for Keti to turn 18 so he can make her one of his wives too dontcha know:wink2: how's that for gossip:naughty:

why do you think Keti & I are good friends we're his women (well 2 of them anyhow) we don't get jealous of one another we're just one big happy clappy family :D:roftl:

Edited by DarkLight

I must admit that I like Gok. I watched the programe where he was trying to help some overweight people because he'd been overweight and been bullied etc. If he is with Mika, I wish them well, but until I know for certain one way or another, I wouldn't think it is definately true. People make up allsorts about celebs, and they are not always correct. Maybe they went to something together, people saw them and thought 2+2=5.

I must admit that I like Gok. I watched the programe where he was trying to help some overweight people because he'd been overweight and been bullied etc. If he is with Mika, I wish them well, but until I know for certain one way or another, I wouldn't think it is definately true. People make up allsorts about celebs, and they are not always correct. Maybe they went to something together, people saw them and thought 2+2=5.

It's just silly blog stuff . . .

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=10516647204&topic=4601&start=30&hash=df8440fcb0c63706516ef467d0996fc8

Topic: Who thinks Gok and Alan Carr should get together???

just found this!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No, I don't like Gok Wan. Which is weird because being considered plus size I should.

However I find him false, insincere and irritating.

Like that Mika Big Girls song.

Ugh!

He does seem to know what he is talking about though, but I wouldn't put myself up to that scrutiny, I'm fairly happy with how I am.

here-

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080513130734AAVtK7v

he was probably styling Mika if anything as he's a stylist & has worked with loads of famous people:thumb_yello: If he's "been seen with Mika" for real then that's probably all it is!

so now apparently according to rumors going round Mika is dating 5 people currently.

number 1 Katy Perry number 2 his camera man Andy Number 3 a argentinina male model Number 4 Some blonde woman he has on the back of his jet ski & now number 5 Gok Wan no wonder it's taking him so long to make his album if he's dating 5 people at once :naughty:

there's a name for guys like that you know lol:roftl:

Ok I'm late again for seeing this thread and probably someone has said it before but I'm still reading the beginning of this thread. blabla.....

But what I want it to say is this;

You forgot Adele:roftl::roftl: