Official fan club??

Ellie13

What rubbish you speak. What makes you think YOU know how Mika feels?

The volunteer mods work very hard for this site, and know FAR more than YOU think you know.

Makes me laugh every time I see you professing insider knowledge. If only you REALLY knew.....:naughty:

We all know what you Mods do for this forum :thumb_yello: You all deserve a big Thank you :wub2:

You're letting the pest wind you up :wink2:

can there be a new rule - forum members that chat provokative nonscence can be banned ? :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

:huglove: you guys are swell!!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're letting the pest wind you up :wink2:

can there be a new rule - forum members that chat provokative nonscence can be banned ? :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

by the way, did you change the c for a k because people kept mispronouncing that word? just wondering if that's the new trend and i'm not aware yet :roftl:

see you later Kaz!!

by the way, did you change the c for a k because people kept mispronouncing that word? just wondering if that's the new trend and i'm not aware yet :roftl:

see you later Kaz!!

No , I'm Just Sh!te at spelling ! ... see ! i cant even spell Sh!te right :bleh:

Keeping up with the Pennimans .... sounds like a gameshow ! :roftl::roftl:

Or a sitcom...............huh, that's not such a bad idea :naughty: Lets cast people:thumb_yello:

Or a sitcom...............huh, that's not such a bad idea :naughty: Lets cast people:thumb_yello:

:roftl::roftl: people will be fighting to be cast as mika

test no 1 should be how high can they sing without breaking glass! :naughty:

:roftl::roftl: people will be fighting to be cast as mika

test no 1 should be how high can they sing without breaking glass! :naughty:

Ofcourse,

test no 2 will be how good they can do an apple pose :naughty:

You guys should kiss my hairy toes :huglove: (only metaphorically, don't freak out ! :wink2: ) : I have succeeded in taking your minds off the possible Dublin and possibly somewhere else upcoming gig(s) :thumb_yello: .

You're most welcome,

Id3

Its a totally different thread to the dublin thread :blink::roftl:

Not for me to say.

I was just correcting the translation which is a very common mistake. Deceptive cognates can be annoying.

Cheers,

Id3

As can people who don't know what they are talking about.

:mf_rosetinted:

'un fou" is 'a madman', 'a fool' is 'un imbécile.

Cheers,

Id3

"Fool" can be translated by "fou". Guess what, it's even in the dictionary, AGAIN!

And the other more common version of the saying is "on répond aux cons par le silence", but since last time I said "con" meant "fool" some lunatics tried to say it wasn't the right translation and I was being downright rude, I went for something more politically correct...

You shouldn't try to teach me how to speak my own language,nor how to translate it, seriously, you're wasting your time, and mine.

EDIT... and if you accuse me of being "deceptive", I'll give you another saying: "c'est l'hôpital qui se fout de la charité".

Edited by Niki27

You shouldn't try to teach me how to speak my own language,nor how to translate it, seriously, you're wasting your time, and mine.

:thumb_yello:

In Spanish (I can't help it): "A palabras necias, oídos sordos" :punk:

Sorry :blush-anim-cl:

"Fool" can be translated by "fou". Guess what, it's even in the dictionary, AGAIN!

And the other more common version of the saying is "on répond aux cons par le silence", but since last time I said "con" meant "fool" some lunatics tried to say it wasn't the right translation and I was being downright rude, I went for something more politically correct...

EDIT... and if you accuse me of being "deceptive", I'll give you another saying: "c'est l'hôpital qui se fout de la charité".

dictée sans fautes ou dictée sans faute :mf_rosetinted: ?? :roftl:

I don't understand anything :no:

:tears:

Wishes I knew a foreign language :(

na! niki corrected me in french last week (well she does all the time cuz she is that good:sneaky2:) but this time, i thought for sure i was right, sooooooooooo... i went on a rampage looking for the answer. and i had to bow to her and admit that she was right! it nearly killed me! :mf_rosetinted::roftl::roftl:

I don't understand anything :no:

:tears:

Wishes I knew a foreign language :(

I don't understand either.

But...

A. I really don't think it was anything important.

B. I gave it up a long time ago...they are just word-splitting!:roftl:

na! niki corrected me in french last week (well she does all the time cuz she is that good:sneaky2:) but this time, i thought for sure i was right, sooooooooooo... i went on a rampage looking for the answer. and i had to bow to her and admit that she was right! it nearly killed me! :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I thought your mother tongue was french ? :shocked::roftl:

:bow:'s to Niki ! :roftl: