Official fan club??

Ellie13

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks old, and since Mika owns us and looks on this site as his official fan club (whenever he actually decides to announce it properly, who knows), I wouldn't take too much notice of this.:thumb_yello:

wow! I am owned by Mika! never knew!! :naughty:

Mika owned my soul the moment I heard his music....:wub2:

Ha! Spray on the cheeeeeeeeeeeese

ahhhhhhhhh that is so sweet! :wub2:

it's spray on the glitter, you fool!!!! :punk:

how are you caz? and the squirrels?

maybe he didn't say officially that we were official, but he bought this forum.

so we are unofficially official. we belong to him. :mf_rose tinted:

yep :bleh:

that means i belong to Mika! :wub2:

"Fool" can be translated by "fou". Guess what, it's even in the dictionary, AGAIN!

And the other more common version of the saying is "on répond aux cons par le silence", but since last time I said "con" meant "fool" some lunatics tried to say it wasn't the right translation and I was being downright rude, I went for something more politically correct...

You shouldn't try to teach me how to speak my own language,nor how to translate it, seriously, you're wasting your time, and mine.

EDIT... and if you accuse me of being "deceptive", I'll give you another saying: "c'est l'hôpital qui se fout de la charité".

amen!

:bow:

:thumb_yello:

In Spanish (I can't help it): "A palabras necias, oídos sordos" :punk:

Sorry :blush-anim-cl:

exactly what i was thinking.. :naughty:

i don`t want to be mean but girl (identicaltwin3) you`re quite rude... i mean.. it looks like you`re not very much online here and the mods do a great job for free to us the fans.. consider that before talking/writting

so... does "fullstop" include the entire foot? or just the toes?

oh sariflor... my son thinks i've lost it as i'm sitting here laughing

(well he's not too too far off!:naughty:)

It means NOTHINGGGG :roftl:. No foot, no toes, nothing :crybaby: You just want to post your hubby's feet picture, don't you? Adn you're using me as your excuse :bleh:

(Your son should be VERY worried lol)

No, of course not, not even these feet...

mika5_jpg.jpg

Erm... '"no" :naughty:

It means NOTHINGGGG :roftl:. No foot, no toes, nothing :crybaby: You just want to post your hubby's feet picture, don't you? Adn you're using me as your excuse :bleh:

(Your son should be VERY worried lol)

Erm... '"no" :naughty:

:naughty: now it's very clear... no toes, no feet, nothing below the ankle:naughty::thumb_yello:

"Fool" can be translated by "fou". Guess what, it's even in the dictionary, AGAIN!

And the other more common version of the saying is "on répond aux cons par le silence", but since last time I said "con" meant "fool" some lunatics tried to say it wasn't the right translation and I was being downright rude, I went for something more politically correct...

You shouldn't try to teach me how to speak my own language,nor how to translate it, seriously, you're wasting your time, and mine.

EDIT... and if you accuse me of being "deceptive", I'll give you another saying: "c'est l'hôpital qui se fout de la charité".

I don't believe a quote can be altered, even in order to be pc it's irrespectful, all authors have a right to be respected :bow: .

Actually the saying is 'qui se moque' as it is a very old one and very few people must be aware that 'la Charité' referred to 'la Charité Salpétrière', a very large hospital in Paris.

Talking about old, it is high time you realized that Larousse dictionaries went out in the 50s, when you were not even born, but it seems that all weren't burnt then :rolleyes:.

Accusing you of being a 'deceptive cognate', good one :thumb_yello: but seriously, Niki, you shouldn't make attempts at humour here, people are so unused to it that they would get confused :confused: .

So for those who didn't understand : 'deceptive cognates' doesn't mean 'des c... trompeurs' :naughty: but 'des faux amis', that is foreign words or phrases that sound like ours but have a slightly or completely different meaning so that we think they are 'friends' but they are not.

Then, if you think I am wasting your time, why don't try silence, practise what you preach :wink2: ?

I tried it here at some point and people got tired ; not being answered makes them feel so unimportant that they hate it and go elsewhere.

The very few times when you stopped arguing gave you a much bigger stature than when you won't leave a bone alone. Of course acknowledging you were wrong would be even more dignified but you were candid enough to confess that you live in denial.

Cheers,

Id3

hey yeah i wondered about this as well, i found this a while ago and was like :shocked: what?!? i still think this is the most 'official' official fan club though! right? xxx :wink2:

Let's say this is the most unofficial official fanclub? :wink2:

Yeah I'm such a punctuation!

Again, humour attempt, only a few will get it, sorry :roftl:

See now that was a fun troll. She had me going for awhile. Until I picked up on that bit about Mika in the closet. :roftl:

Regarding the site...has anyone notice that it simply says "official fan site"? There's no mention of a fan club, so I don't understand what the bother is.

See now that was a fun troll. She had me going for awhile. Until I picked up on that bit about Mika in the closet. :roftl:

Regarding the site...has anyone notice that it simply says "official fan site"? There's no mention of a fan club, so I don't understand what the bother is.

I can't help thinking they're all funny, actually. But I'm in a funny mood lately, call it the Dr Francalstein effect. (I had lost 75% of mfcers with the punctuation reference, I wonder how many are keeping up now btw, but I know you are Tine)

:naughty:

There's no bother, I think we're bored to death and would discuss just anything. Blame it on M :mf_rosetinted: