Mika in Portuguese Press

willywonka

mika5.jpg

Being a "3rd world country", news always come to Portugal 6 months later...:thumbdown:

However I was most pleased this morning to open the portuguese Cosmopolitan while waiting for my dentist appointment and finding NEWS about MIKA!!!:thumb_yello:

It's nothing but a small reference to Mika being the first man to whom Louboutin made "made by measure"

shoes...

Edit: (translation)

"A man envied by every women"

Mika was the first man having shoes made to measure by CL.

"Having to go to Paris and having a "master shoe maker" measuring/modelling my feet is the ultimate luxury...

Until now, LC had done that but for women.

There are probably 4 millions of women that would kill to be in my place", he says.

If you wish to see the final results, watch PDP DVD: all the shoes Mika's wearing on stage were made by CL.

Edited by willywonka

i can see it! :thumb_yello:

Cool!

It's blurry coz the girl called me inside to see the dentist as i took the mobile from my bag and i had no time to focus :naughty: big mess:roftl:

but first time i went there smiling:roftl::roftl:

:badmood: i never see attachments

Oh....:thumbdown:

ola.....que fixe

mas nao podes fazer uma melhor foto?

obrigada,....:wink2:

Eu nao tenho ainda a revista anna, estava na sala de espera do dentista, mas amanha compro e faço scanning, ok??:wink2:

mika5.jpg

(Sorry it's a bit blurry, i took it in a hurry in my dentists office with my mobile)

Being a "3rd world country", news always come to Portugal 6 months later...:thumbdown:

However I was most pleased this morning to open the portuguese Cosmopolitan while waiting for my dentist appointment and finding NEWS about MIKA!!!:thumb_yello:

It's nothing but a small reference to Mika being the first man to whom Louboutin made "made by measure"

shoes...

Title is: "A man envied by every women"...

Thanks for the info, Carla!!:thumb_yello: