Mika in Portuguese Press

willywonka

New improved pic of the article+translation

"A man envied by every women"

Mika was the first man having shoes made to measure by CL.

"Having to go to Paris and having a "master shoe maker" measuring/modelling my feet is the ultimate luxury...

Until now, LC had done that but for women.

There are probably 4 millions of women that would kill to be in my place", he says.

If you wish to see the final results, watch PDP DVD: all the shoes Mika's wearing on stage were made by CL.

thx for posting. I think there are probably also many women who are envious of leboutin as well.. :das: all those dinners and hols and parties with mika.. :wub2:

And lovebundles talking....:mf_rosetinted:

I def envy CL more...:naughty:

thx for posting. I think there are probably also many women who are envious of leboutin as well.. :das: all those dinners and hols and parties with mika.. :wub2:

Definately- I'd take his place anyday. But while I can be a bit cynical about celebrity "friendships", Mika and CL do seem to be people who would genuinely be friends.

Cool!

It's blurry coz the girl called me inside to see the dentist as i took the mobile from my bag and i had no time to focus :naughty: big mess:roftl:

but first time i went there smiling:roftl:

Omg, this is too hilarious for words, I can totally picture the shock in the girl's face, lol. The things that we do :naughty:.

Before mobiles with cameras, in 'desperate and super crucial' situations like these, I would rip the page out and hope that they didn't notice, so this is a LOT better :roftl:.

Omg, this is too hilarious for words, I can totally picture the shock in the girl's face, lol. The things that we do :naughty:.

Before mobiles with cameras, in 'desperate and super crucial' situations like these, I would rip the page out and hope that they didn't notice, so this is a LOT better :roftl:.

Now you pointed it out...

The things that we do for u Mika, and u don't even blog, blog us!:mf_rosetinted:

Cool!

It's blurry coz the girl called me inside to see the dentist as i took the mobile from my bag and i had no time to focus :naughty: big mess:roftl:

but first time i went there smiling:roftl::roftl:

Hahaha that's hilarious! :roftl: And the bolded part :naughty:

mika5.jpg

Being a "3rd world country", news always come to Portugal 6 months later...:thumbdown:

However I was most pleased this morning to open the portuguese Cosmopolitan while waiting for my dentist appointment and finding NEWS about MIKA!!!:thumb_yello:

It's nothing but a small reference to Mika being the first man to whom Louboutin made "made by measure"

shoes...

Edit: (translation)

"A man envied by every women"

Mika was the first man having shoes made to measure by CL.

"Having to go to Paris and having a "master shoe maker" measuring/modelling my feet is the ultimate luxury...

Until now, LC had done that but for women.

There are probably 4 millions of women that would kill to be in my place", he says.

If you wish to see the final results, watch PDP DVD: all the shoes Mika's wearing on stage were made by CL.

i can understand your excitement! i'd be so surprised if i saw mika mentioned in a greek magazine!

ripping the page is a good idea, who would have noticed it:roftl::roftl:

i can understand your excitement! i'd be so surprised if i saw mika mentioned in a greek magazine!

pfff, Austria is like a sleeping island far in the ocean, too... there is never mentioned Mika :thumbdown: - I can't remember he was mentioned last year when he performed during "Wetten dass" :blink:

at the resquest of willywonka, this thread has changed name from

Mika and Louboutin shoes on portuguese Cosmopolitan

to Mika news on portuguese press

this way, more then one news article in portuguese press will be able to be posted in this thread :wink2:

thank you! :thumb_yello:

at the resquest of willywonka, this thread has changed name from

Mika and Louboutin shoes on portuguese Cosmopolitan

to Mika news on portuguese press

this way, more then one news article in portuguese press will be able to be posted in this thread :wink2:

thank you! :thumb_yello:

Indeed!:naughty:

Thank you ma'am...:wink2:

T4P Carla! :)

:roftl: or we could ask.... once I did and they gave me the whole mag :D

• 1 month later...