Mika in Portuguese Press

willywonka

At the risk of sounding repetitive, any chance of translations?

Nothing new, just more of the same, I would have translated immediately if there was anything new, just mentioning the same facts, song names, cartoonists names...:wink2:

But i'll translate it anyways...

T4P :biggrin2:

Always warms my heart to see him mentioned in the Portuguese press.

• 2 weeks later...

Someone just twitted me about Mika on the Portuguese Radio, Antena 3...just could listen the end,they were talking about the new music and then they were playing Grace Kelly....Yay!

• 2 weeks later...

Saw a tiny note about the album and tour in one of those free newspapers!

It's nothing special, but I was surprised, first because of Mika actually APPEARING in a portuguese newspaper, and second because it came with a pic of the latest Berlin gig! :thumb_yello: (someone in that newspaper must like Mika...no album, no gigs here, and still he's there! :aah:)

I'll post it here later, still have to scan and translate it!

Saw a tiny note about the album and tour in one of those free newspapers!

It's nothing special, but I was surprised, first because of Mika actually APPEARING in a portuguese newspaper, and second because it came with a pic of the latest Berlin gig! :thumb_yello: (someone in that newspaper must like Mika...no album, no gigs here, and still he's there! :aah:)

I'll post it here later, still have to scan and translate it!

See, Mika, Portuguese press care about you, even if its just a few lines on some newspaper...:biggrin2:

You should come more often, food is excellent here!:naughty:

As I promised:

Mikajornal.jpg

"Mika keeps enchanting (not the right term probably, but I couldn't remember another one, sorry!:blush-anim-cl: Wonka, help pweez?)

Mika got his fame over the internet, and hasn't stopped since then.

The singer of "Grace Kelly" is recording a new album, which should be out in September, but meanwhile he's performing and singing the songs of LICM, that made him famous all over the world! In Germany, everyone sang and danced to his groovy songs."

Well...it's a bit weird that they don't say anything about the EP, but whatever. They wrote about him, and that is good, even if it's nothing new for the fans. :biggrin2:

As I promised:

Mikajornal.jpg

"Mika keeps enchanting (not the right term probably, but I couldn't remember another one, sorry!:blush-anim-cl: Wonka, help pweez?)

The singer of "Grace Kelly" is recording a new album, which should be out in September, but meanwhile he's performing and singing the songs of LICM, that made him famous all over the world! In Germany, everyone sang and danced to his groovy songs."

Well...it's a bit weird that they don't say anything about the EP, but whatever. They wrote about him, and that is good, even if it's nothing new for the fans. :biggrin2:

:thumb_yello:

Enchant is perfectly fine, you could also have used to lure, to fascinate or to delight but it's just fine....

They couldn't mention the EP, as we're a 3rd world country and it hasn't got here yet, only on June 8th!:roftl:

As I promised:

Mikajornal.jpg

amazing :wub2:

amazing:wub2:

amazing:wub2:

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

B-U-M-P!

Mika appeared AGAIN in a newspaper here! :aah: *throws confetti*

I still haven't translated the interview, but I will, promise! :biggrin2:

Meanwhile, here's the link (I was going to scan it, but found the link to the article...:teehee:):

http://www.destak.pt/artigo/53282

It's similar to the latest interviews, he talks about feeling like a freak, the relationship with his family, specially his mom, etc... :wink2: Nothing new, but...it's something. :naughty:

• 1 month later...