Polarkreis 18

keti

I've been to Italy two times. I hope you have the chance to go there! It's a beautiful country! I'd love to go to Rome! :wub2:

Oh, and the pasta is so good!

Found this pic:

D1oQrb.jpg

boys in white :wub2:

Wooow, I believe it's beautiful... :wub2: my mom has been to Italy for like thousand times, she said it's an amazing country!

Pastaaa :drool:

I luuurve that pic!

There is this one too..

polarkreis_18_wdr_g.jpg

:wub2:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wooow, I believe it's beautiful... :wub2: my mom has been to Italy for like thousand times, she said it's an amazing country!

Pastaaa :drool:

I luuurve that pic!

There is this one too..

polarkreis_18_wdr_g.jpg

:wub2:

WOW That pic is even better!! :wub2:

It's allein allein now! *sings*

wir sind allein! Allein allein!

Italy is beautiful!! :wub2: But this summer we go back to Austria, I love the mountains!

WOW That pic is even better!! :wub2:

It's allein allein now! *sings*

wir sind allein! Allein allein!

Italy is beautiful!! :wub2: But this summer we go back to Austria, I love the mountains!

Reeeaally? :wub2: I haven't seen PK18 for two days on the TV *sobs*

We look into faces,wait for a sign...:wub2:

Austria is really pretty too!! Never been there, but I hear what people say... :wink2:

I bought the album in January as a birthdaygift for my husband, because he like´s the song " Allein Allein". Yesterdaynight I heard the album for the first time completely and really I´m very dissapointed. Only " Allein Allein " and " The Colour Of Snow " sound good in my ears. The other songs are absolutely not my cup of tea and I don´t wonder any longer, why my husband doesn´t hear to this album.....

I bought the album in January as a birthdaygift for my husband, because he like´s the song " Allein Allein". Yesterdaynight I heard the album for the first time completely and really I´m very dissapointed. Only " Allein Allein " and " The Colour Of Snow " sound good in my ears. The other songs are absolutely not my cup of tea and I don´t wonder any longer, why my husband doesn´t hear to this album.....

Really? That's interesting, thanks for telling :wink2:

I'm supposed to get my album by the end of this week, I've listened to about 6-7 songs from this album on YouTube and I like them. Though I think their first album was maybe better.:wink2:

Really? That's interesting, thanks for telling :wink2:

I'm supposed to get my album by the end of this week, I've listened to about 6-7 songs from this album on YouTube and I like them. Though I think their first album was maybe better.:wink2:

I don't have the album yet and I like the songs I already heard... maybe you have to get used to the other songs, I had that with Mika too, I didn't like Love Today (how could I? :naughty:) and I didn't like allein allein but after hearing it a lot these are brilliant songs! :thumb_yello:

Will you tell me how the album is when you have it Keti? :wink2:

Great pics btw!!

Just found out about this thread...

I kinda like them...though "Allein allein" has been on the radio forever. Couldn't listen to it for a while, but now I do again - love the tune!

Did you know that a few weeks ago they took part in Stefan Raab's "Bundesvision Songcontest", it's a contest just like the ESC, but with all of the 16 regions of Germany. Polarkreis 18 compeeted for the German land Saxony - and ended up 2nd with theier song "The colour of snow" - right after Peter Fox from Berlin.

Polarkreis 18 - The colour of snow (German version) - Bundesvision SOng Contest 2009

I kinda like them...though "Allein allein" has been on the radio forever. Couldn't listen to it for a while, but now I do again - love the tune!

Did you know that a few weeks ago they took part in Stefan Raab's "Bundesvision Songcontest", it's a contest just like the ESC, but with all of the 16 regions of Germany. Polarkreis 18 compeeted for the German land Saxony - and ended up 2nd with theier song "The colour of snow" - right after Peter Fox from Berlin.

Polarkreis 18 - The colour of snow (German version) - Bundesvision SOng Contest 2009

wow, it's great! Thanks for posting :punk:

I love the end, when Felix lies on the ground and the other musicians play while they're sitting!

I don't have the album yet and I like the songs I already heard... maybe you have to get used to the other songs, I had that with Mika too, I didn't like Love Today (how could I? : and I didn't like allein allein but after hearing it a lot these are brilliant songs! ::

Will you tell me how the album is when you have it Keti? :

Great pics btw!!

Oh my god, I hated Love Today too!! And Lollipop!!! :roftl:

But now I love them both...

Of course!:mf_lustslow: I'm supposed to get two copies of it actually lol, one tomorrow and the other one till the end of the week... yay :boing:

Yeah I posted the link and the pics from it some pages ago! Peter Fox??! :shocked: HE won? Can't believe it! I mean, he's quite good and all, but...

Was his show with all the monkeys and the rest..? :naughty:

ool: so skinnyl:and..."oskudno"(sparingly?) dressed for a guy:r: joke:ty:

:roftl: I'm quite liking it *das*

wow, it's great! Thanks for posting

I love the end, when Felix lies on the ground and the other musicians play while they're sitting!

I love that part too!! And how HIGH he sings... :shocked:*wubs*

Oh my god, I hated Love Today too!! And Lollipop!!! :roftl:

But now I love them both...

Of course!:mf_lustslow: I'm supposed to get two copies of it actually lol, one tomorrow and the other one till the end of the week... yay :boing:

I love that part too!! And how HIGH he sings... :shocked:*wubs*

Hey Keti! :bye: How are you?

Two copies? :shocked: One for in the house and one for in the car or what? :naughty: lol

Yeah, I like this performance, it's very good!

Hey Keti! :bye: How are you?

Two copies? :sd: One for in the house and one for in the car or what? :nauy: lol

Yeah, I like this performance, it's very good!

Hey Celien! :huglove:

I'm fine thanks, have studied the whole evening and I have to leave in a few minutes on my English lesson :tears:

Hahaha :roftl: err no,actually the story was something like this: my mom asked her colleage if she could bring the CD from Berlin and she told she didn't know and that she would call her and say if she got it... so, in the case if her colleague didn't get it, my mom had to reserve another copy of the CD with her another friend. Just in case. :bleh:

And at the end, both friends have got the CD!! :roftl: so I'm gonna get two CDs. But if I understood properly those two are not the same - because one was lot more expencier than the other. I'll see :blink:

Hey Celien! :huglove:

I'm fine thanks, have studied the whole evening and I have to leave in a few minutes on my English lesson :tears:

Hahaha :roftl: err no,actually the story was something like this: my mom asked her colleage if she could bring the CD from Berlin and she told she didn't know and that she would call her and say if she got it... so, in the case if her colleague didn't get it, my mom had to reserve another copy of the CD with her another friend. Just in case. :leh:

And at the end, both friends have got the CD!! :rftl: so I'm gonna get two CDs. But if I understood properly those two are not the same - because one was lot more expencier than the other. I'll see :blik:

I haven't done a lot for school today, means I'll have a lot of work tomorrow :thumbdown:

oh, good luck with English! Do you have a test or something?

oh, I see :naughty: better two than one I guess ;) If it's a good album that's no problem :biggrin2: