Polarkreis 18

keti

Ahaha,poor Felix :naughty:

Yeah,I must say,I love him very much but...does he have anything else to dress?It's sometimes so annoying to see him dressed in same outfit :thumbdown:

Well,I don't like high temperatures too,but it's perfect to put your head down in water when it's really hot outside :wub2:

Yeah,I know :( stupid weather.

I'll pretend I'm some decadent... uh...South Mongolian... HotGuys kidnaper :glasses2::naughty:

Exactly what I'm thinking. It was so much better when they were younger, you know, they'd always dress something other for their gigs. Does Felix ever go shopping? :thumbdown:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll pretend I'm some decadent... uh...South Mongolian... HotGuys kidnaper :glasses::naughty

Exactly what I'm thinking. It was so much better when they were younger, you know, they'd always dress something other for their gigs. Does Felix ever go shopping? :thumbdown

Yeah,you really have...yellow skin and everything that goes with it when you're Mongolian :naughty:

Ahaha,no,I guess he has three combinations of outfits and he just washes it again and again :naughty:

If I find out he wears those gig outfits at home,I'll kill myself :thumbdown:

Yes, so you don't have to go through the effort of searching those damn things :

Thank you, thank you :fangurl::roftl:

Yeah,you really have...yellow skin and everything that goes with it when you're Mongolian :

Ahaha,no,I guess he has three combinations of outfits and he just washes it again and again :naughty:

If I find out he wears those gig outfits at home,I'll kill myself :thumbdown:

I can always paint myself, I'm good at it :naughty:

Yeah... I guess Mika could teach him how to dress and how to pair the colours, he seems to be the master of it :fangurl:

I really hope he doesn't, it'd be rather odd if he did :naughty:

Edited by keti
i'm blind.

I can always paint myself, I'm good at it :naughty

Yeah... I guess Mika could teach him how to dress and how to pair the colours, he seems to be the master of it :fangurl

I really hope he doesn't, it's be rather odd if he did :naught:

What will you do if it starts to melt? :naughty:

Yeah,I must confess that :thumb_yello: although,as I've already said,he's not my type of guy.

Riiiiight :naughty:

What will you do if it starts to melt?

Yeah,I must confess that :thumb_yello: although,as I've already said,he's not my type of guy.

Riiiiight :

I'll paint over again :naughty: and it won't, because it's quite cold right now.

Yeah I know... :P

The first thing I liked about Mika was the way he dresses himself... All those colours... And jewellery :mf_lustslow: I wouldn't mind living in his wardrobe, tbh :naughty: quite opposite to Felix's xD

Ahahahhahahahha,sure :y: pamet da ti stane :

Of course :biggrin2: Google Almighty ::

What did you type in, Empty Boring Closets? :roftl:

I'll paint over again :nughty: and it won't, because it's quite cold right now.

Yeah I know.

The first thing I liked about Mika was the way he dresses himself... All those colours... And jewellery :mf_lusts I wouldn't mind living in his wardrobe, tbh :naughty: quite opposite to Felix's xD

What did you type in, Empty Boring Closets?

Haha,livin' in a wardrobe :naughty: I imagine Mika waking up,opening his closet,yelling:"Keti,breakfaaaast!",then throwing you a sandwich inside and closing it again :naughty:

No,Almost Empty Wardrobe :roftl:

Haha,livin' in a wardrobe :naughty: I imagine Mika waking up,opening his closet,yelling:"Keti,breakfaaaast!",then throwing you a sandwich inside and closing it again :naughty:

No,Almost Empty Wardrobe :roftl:

:lmao: And later he'd sneak in in the closet to be with me :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, I see :roftl:

Look!

zrjur.jpg

OMG!!! :shocked:

And,oh,surprise,surprise...they are WHITE! :ggrin2:

OMG! :shocked:

Unbeliveable!:naughty:

Wow! :

thanks for posting keti!! *wub2*

they are so gorgeous :teehee:

You're welcome :huglove:

I was so happy when I found them:wub2:

Yeah I would be happy too :teehee:

I especially like the one with them around the car...:wub2:

Yes, that one's just amazing! Though I'm pretty worried about Felix's height... :huh: What do you think, how tall is he? Or have I already asked you that before?:roftl:

Yes, that one's just amazing! Though I'm pretty worried about Felix's height... : huh: What do you think, how tall is he? Or have I already asked you that before?:r oftl:

is he short? or too tall? hmm I'm not sure maybe hes like 6 feet tall, I'm not really sure...I've only seen them in pictures :roftl:

no, I don't think you've asked me that before :aah:

jktkufore.jpg

lokoj.jpg

his hair :naughty::teehee::wub2: