• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just listened to 'The Colour of Snow', its pretty good! :wink2:

Hello :cheers:!

Heh,then we're in the same boat :naughty:

Darn...who could be so clumsy?Uwe?He's a big man,he could fall easily :biggrin2:

Lol! But it wasn't him either, and I don't really believe you have to be clumsy to fall off your bike. Like I said before I don't trust bikes.

:boxed: I forgot who I'd told before :aah:

Ludwig?

You just got it wrong for the fifth time... guess what - it's Silvester. Thank you for not cheating, I bet there are videos online where you can obviously see S is missing. Hope he's feeling better now. He had the accident last Friday.

Do you receive a TV channel called Arte? It's German/French. If yes on 10 September there's something on which you might find interesting!

Dear, I'm running out of questions... let's try an easier one this time: Guess the only one who doesn't smoke (or should I say, the only one who hasn't been caught yet, maybe he's just really sneaky :teehee:).

Weekend gift for you:

http://www.rockhouse.at/konzertbilder_2/090311/pages/Polarkreis%2018%20001.htm

Sorry,there are times when I just forget about this forum :aah:

Anw,let's get into question...who doesn't smoke...wow,it's actually not so easy to guess :boxed: is there only one of them or more?

Oh, don't worry, I just wanted to know whether you like my present :wink2:.

There's only one. Or maybe none, lol (like I said before, maybe he's just sneaky). But definitely not more than one.

My questions are all not that easy to answer, otherwise it wouldn't be that much fun! But this one is really easier I think.

Have you seen the concert on TV last week? It was really short, maybe 10 minutes, I think you can imagine I was pissed. As we say in German, verarschen kann ich mich auch selber!

BTW, what does zgodnica mean?

Same here! :wub2: My favourite song of the album! :thumb_yello:

Welcome back, celien.

Edited by statueofliberty

Oh, don't worry, I just wanted to know whether you like my present.

There's only one. Or maybe none, lol (like I said before, maybe he's just sneaky). But definitely not more than one.

My questions are all not that easy to answer, otherwise it wouldn't be that much fun! But this one is really easier I think.

Have you seen the concert on TV last week? It was really short, maybe 10 minutes, I think you can imagine I was pissed. As we say in German, verarschen kann ich mich auch selber!

BTW, what does zgodnica mean?

Of course we love your presence!Every friend of PK18 is our friend too :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Oh,well...Uwe maybe?

Haha,right,they're not easy,but I love those quizzes :roftl: I found out some fun facts about the guys :thumb_yello:

I love that sentence in German :roftl: no,I haven't seen it.Was it on that chanell you told me about?Arte,I think?If it was,then I couldn't see it anyway,'cause I don't receive it :sad:

Zgodnica means 'hot guy' :biggrin2:

Of course we love your presence!Every friend of PK18 is our friend too :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Oh,well...Uwe maybe?

Haha,right,they're not easy,but I love those quizzes :roftl: I found out some fun facts about the guys :thumb_yello:

I love that sentence in German :roftl: no,I haven't seen it.Was it on that chanell you told me about?Arte,I think?If it was,then I couldn't see it anyway,'cause I don't receive it :sad:

Zgodnica means 'hot guy' :biggrin2:

Thank you. But you still haven't told me whether you liked the gallery (the present/gift... not my presence). I've actually had trouble opening that page once, hope you didn't experience that too?

You know what... you got it right on the first try! Let's celebrate! Wir werden Finalemeister :roftl:!

But I can't guarantee he doesn't smoke, he didn't even claim it. It's just that he and Felix (who has either quit or just wants to be a good role model :wink2:) don't smoke in front of their fans, while Christian, Philipp (big surprise), Ludwig (even bigger surprise) and Silvester have been "caught" more than once and don't seem to mind.

Unfortunately I'm running out of fun facts, but I'm sure that will change again. Anyway, I've got some great quotes here, and, of course, you have to guess who said it.

Sächsische Zeitung: Was sind denn eure Macken?

PK 18 member: Christian macht zum Beispiel öfter Späße, die ich nicht verstehe, und dann bekommt er schon mal eine gelangt.

:bash:

(This was when they were asked about German bands which are successful in France, they expected Rammstein to be the most successful but they were wrong. By the way, that whole interview - and not just this one - kind of gives the impression that they're not Tokio Hotel's biggest fans... I know this is not really a quote, but I love his reaction.)

Mein Blog: "Die auch, aber im Moment laufen Tokio Hotel am besten."

PK 18 member: Ungläubiges Kopfschütteln

(When asked which advice they would give their fans)

1st PK 18 member: "Brecht euer Studium ab!"

2nd PK 18 member: "...und werdet Popstars!"

So, who said what?

I actually know a lot more, just not verbatim.

Nice picture:

http://www.dasding.de/-/id=154986/property=detail/106wl4p/index.jpg

:roftl:

Yes, it was on Arte, and only Felix and Ludwig this time. They were great as always, but I've actually seen that performance before on Youtube. Somehow I expected it to be longer on TV...

Seems like Silvester has not fully recovered yet. I've heard he was missing when they were at an awards show, which was, I think, yesterday. I wonder what's going on. I mean, an injured finger is nasty, but it's not like it keeps you out of action, and it happened at least 3 weeks ago, after all!

For some reason I expected "zgodnica" to be some body part :dunno:.

Sorry for bumping that thread again - but actually I've started reading it, I'm on page 31, and it's soooo random :roftl:!

Btw, that "thing that screamed" was probably one of those horrible smileys. They are adverts for some page, all over the internet and scream something like "Oh my God, no way!" in a loud, shrill voice. Seriously, every time I hear that advert I just wanna kill a smiley!

There's also proof Felix drinks "no" alcohol on page 64, lol.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2200/1558742612_722ccbbf2a_b.jpg

https://my.sputnik.de/contents/0/3/4/2/6/0/0/0/0/0/picture/112363.jpg

Welcome back, celien.

I know, I haven't been in this thread for ages :shocked: But I've seen Mika three times last months and with the new album and stuff I'm completely obsessed with him :fangurl: so I forgot a bit about PK18 :teehee:

I know, I haven't been in this thread for ages :shocked: But I've seen Mika three times last months and with the new album and stuff I'm completely obsessed with him :fangurl: so I forgot a bit about PK18 :teehee:

Okay, so does this mean Niki (hope I got your name right) and Keti finally have competion? Because I'm this thread's quizmaster, you know :cheerful_h4h:.

Okay, so does this mean Niki (hope I got your name right) and Keti finally have competion? Because I'm this thread's quizmaster, you know :cheerful_h4h:.

no, I wouldn't really say that I'm competition for them :teehee: They know a lot more about PK18 than me! Keti introduced me to the group btw :)

I'll watch & learn ;)

no, I wouldn't really say that I'm competition for them :teehee: They know a lot more about PK18 than me! Keti introduced me to the group btw :)

I'll watch & learn ;)

Don't give it up :tongue2:! Come on, the worst thing that can happen is you've got a wrong answer (which happened quite often so far)! I'm bored, I posted all those new quizzes, and no answers so far...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...