keti

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

GUYS!!! I've been neglecting this thread for so long! :shocked:

Anyone know if I could buy their album in the UK?

Hi,Alice! :huglove: I'm so glad to hear you like their music :biggrin2: I don't know where you could buy it in UK,you could search for it in music stores and such,but the most certain way to get it is to order it :) I myself haven't ordered it,my mom's friends sent me both the deluxe version and the promo version from Germany, but I think you could try :thumb_yello:

Ahaha,yes,omg,I just love his unregelmässige teeth :wub2: does he smoke?Maybe it's because of that :boxed:

Btw I just ran into this and it left me confused:

Isn't he Silvester? :boxed:

Well, yeah. Silvester is actually his middle name, apparently he doesn't like his first name, that's why he stopped using it. It's a bit strange he used Bernhard (or Bernd, his nickname) for that long, I definitely see why you're confused!

And I don't know whether Felix smokes - there have been rumors but, you know, I believe it when I see it. I can confirm 4 of them do smoke though.

What's going on with them actually?Are they planning a new single or what..? :boxed:

No idea about that either - I'll tell you once I've got any news on that.

Hope that helps (not much really, huh?).

Oh,I see.Thanx for information.I get his point-if my name by any accident was Bernhard,I'd also use any other name :naughty: it's pretty old-fashioned,ha?

Haha,don't worry,it'll help in future :naughty: I'm receiving their updates on Facebook,but there are only some informations about their gigs and arrivals,not about the project...nah,we'll see.

Bernhard certainly isn't my favorite name, but there are worse (including Bernd which, in his case, of course was only a nickname). I probably wouldn't change my name but if I had the choice between several first names I'd obviously pick the best one.

You know that picture?

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/59/l_4ff44b287f6a4b8b80e2699cc328f07b.jpg

Sorry it's not Felix but it's got to do with the topic and I just HAD to post it.

Bernhard certainly isn't my favorite name, but there are worse (including Bernd which, in his case, of course was only a nickname). I probably wouldn't change my name but if I had the choice between several first names I'd obviously pick the best one.

You know that picture?

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/59/l_4ff44b287f6a4b8b80e2699cc328f07b.jpg

Sorry it's not Felix but it's got to do with the topic and I just HAD to post it.

Well,in my country the kids are not given middle names...so we just have to be satisfied with our first names :sad:

Ooooooh,I didn't know about this one! :mf_lustslow: it's pure sex :mf_lustslow:

Well,in my country the kids are not given middle names...so we just have to be satisfied with our first names :sad:

Ooooooh,I didn't know about this one! :mf_lustslow: it's pure sex :mf_lustslow:

I don't have a middle name either and, given my parents' taste in names I'm not sure whether it would be helpful to have one... now I've just got one very popular and very boring name.

Glad you like it. He should definitely do more photo shootings like this, any idea how we could convince him?

I don't have a middle name either and, given my parents' taste in names I'm not sure whether it would be helpful to have one... now I've just got one very popular and very boring name.

Glad you like it. He should definitely do more photo shootings like this, any idea how we could convince him?

Oh,I see...where are u from? :)

We could corrupt him :naughty:

Oh,I see...where are u from? :)

We could corrupt him :naughty:

I am from Saxony (but I don't live there anymore)... if I ever happen to stalk, um, I mean, MEET him, I'll try my best :naughty: ... I already feel sorry for him. But seriously, why is he so shy?

By the way, I randomly browsed for pictures earlier and found this:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Polarkreis-18/15022632765?ref=search&sid=1746219921.1720527388..1#/photo.php?pid=545263&id=15022632765

Isn't the second from right Felix? What he's holding looks like a cigarette to me, so I guess there you have your answer? Dear me, I never would have thought nearly all of them smoke, they look so well-behaved or something :biggrin2:!

Some gallery I found:

http://www.energy.de/static/galleries_content/bremen/4579/

Aw,Germany :wub2: how great.Oh,well,pitty he's shy,I don't like shy guys...but it makes him cute though,some macho style wouldn't suit him :)

Btw I've seen PK18 forum,it's really great! :shocked::wub2: I'll join maybe,I don't speak German very well...I understand it better :blush-anim-cl:

Yes,it is F.And yes,I think he holds a cigarette.Naughty boy! :naughty: it's strange,I've read on your forum that he drinks no alcohol,so it's natural that he smokes no cigarettes :biggrin2: well,I'm glad he isn't well-behaved,I like bad guys :biggrin2:

Galery is awesome :wub2: thank u very much!

Aw,Germany :wub2: how great.Oh,well,pitty he's shy,I don't like shy guys...but it makes him cute though,some macho style wouldn't suit him :)

Btw I've seen PK18 forum,it's really great! :shocked::wub2: I'll join maybe,I don't speak German very well...I understand it better :blush-anim-cl:

Yes,it is F.And yes,I think he holds a cigarette.Naughty boy! :naughty: it's strange,I've read on your forum that he drinks no alcohol,so it's natural that he smokes no cigarettes :biggrin2: well,I'm glad he isn't well-behaved,I like bad guys :biggrin2:

Galery is awesome :wub2: thank u very much!

I don't live in Germany anymore, I just go back there sometimes. Well, I like shy guys, but it's a bit of a problem if they are at least as shy as me!

I doubt anyone at the message board would mind you writing in English. There are members from Lithuania and Romania I think and they don't speak any German.

Apparently "no alcohol" was just a rumor, I remember a picture of him holding a bottle of beer. Anyway, just because someone doesn't drink alcohol doesn't mean they don't smoke. It makes me wonder how he can maintain his voice now, this is why I didn't believe that rumor in the first place, earlier someone claimed he's holding a cigarette in this:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=223236058&albumID=711229&imageID=9143265#a=711229&i=9143270

And even though I see someone holding one there's nothing in Felix's hands, unless my eyesight is terrible. But now with the other pic I guess we have to believe it :wink2: . It's probably going to be great fun for the first one of them trying to quit :boxed: . And kudos to the only member who doesn't smoke (IF he doesn't smoke), of course!

You know where you can find loads of pictures? Flickr.com

Edited by statueofliberty

Ok,but still,I love it :wub2: I wanna study German,so I'm kinda into everything that's German :naughty:

You're shy also? :sad: now,THAT might be a problem.But if the guy's shy and girl too it can be cute sometimes :wub2:

I know,but if I write in English,people ordinary write me back in English too,and I really wanna practice my German.Maybe if I could ask people to reply me in German..? :naughty:

Anyway, just because someone doesn't drink alcohol doesn't mean they don't smoke.

Well,in most cases those two things go together :blink: it doesn't have to mean,of course...and maybe cigarettes don't do harm to his voice,I know people who smoke for years and they still sing pretty :)

I love guys who smoke :teehee: I quit it because it did harm to my voice-and I'm singing in choir-but smoking still stayed one of my greatest loves :wub2:

Thanx for that!You're a Jesus Christ for this thread :biggrin2:

Welcome,statueofliberty :flowers2::thumb_yello:

This is the email PK18 sent to my mom

00pk.jpg

Liebe Freunde des guten Geschmacks,

eine wie im Rausch verflogene Zeit liegt hinter uns, fast ein Jahr völlig unerwarteten Erfolgs und Trubels seit dem Release von «The Colour of Snow».

Bevor wir uns aber ins Studio zurückziehen, um uns an die Arbeit am neuen Album zu machen, wollen wir «The Colour of Snow» noch einmal auf eine ganz besondere Art und Weise auf die Bühne bringen.

«Kinder der Freiheit» – Gemeinsam mit unserem Freund Sven Helbig werden wir am 1. und 2. Oktober in Weimar und Halle mit dem MDR Sinfonieorchester und dem MDR Kinderchor ein verrücktes Projekt wagen. 80 Mann des Sinfonieorchesters & 40 Jungen und Mädchen des Kinderchors in einer großen Inszenierung auf, neben und vor der Bühne des Steintor Varietés und der Weimarhalle. Und natürlich brauchen wir auch euch! Zelebriert mit uns die ersten beiden Polarkreis-18-Alben. Werdet Teil dieser Abende!

Edited by keti

I wouldn't say I generally fancy shy guys, it depends on whether they still manage to be interesting :wink2:. I've just discovered that many mouthy guys (though not all) tend to be shallow a-holes. And I've got a weird personality anyway, so I probably should rather go for someone who can calm me down!

Yes, always mention you want German replies only. Maybe you can write this when you introduce yourself. Or as a signature :biggrin2:.

I personally barely ever drink alcohol (I enjoy it though) and if I had to choose between drinking and smoking, I'd belong to the minority who'd choose cigarettes. I know they don't affect some singers' voices but F has a really high voice so I didn't expect him to smoke. Same goes for my own personal victim from this band but at least that means he won't urge me to quit once we've moved in together :roftl:.

I didn't really get your last sentence - why am I like a Jesus Christ for this thread :shocked:?

I wouldn't say I generally fancy shy guys, it depends on whether they still manage to be interesting I've just discovered that many mouthy guys (though not all) tend to be shallow a-holes. And I've got a weird personality anyway, so I probably should rather go for someone who can calm me down!

Yes, always mention you want German replies only. Maybe you can write this when you introduce yourself. Or as a signature

I personally barely ever drink alcohol (I enjoy it though) and if I had to choose between drinking and smoking, I'd belong to the minority who'd choose cigarettes. I know they don't affect some singers' voices but F has a really high voice so I didn't expect him to smoke. Same goes for my own personal victim from this band but at least that means he won't urge me to quit once we've moved in together

I didn't really get your last sentence - why am I like a Jesus Christ for this thread ?

I know what you mean-shy guys can sometimes be really irresistible :wink2: although they can be annoying,I was going out with some guys like that and if you don't make the first move,they will never try to kiss you,hug you or something like that.And I hate when I have to do all these things first so... :wink2:

Ahaha,yes.If someone replies in English,I'll jusr say:"I CAN'T HEAR YOUUU!" :biggrin2:

I love alcohol,but I can't drink too much.I just know where to stop,that's why I've never been drunk :) oh,yeah,I'm sure you won't be under any pressure,he's patient boy :roftl:

Ahahha,I was kiddin',the thing is you made this thread alive again,it was kinda dead before you came with all those informations,forum&stuff :thumb_yello:

I know what you mean-shy guys can sometimes be really irresistible :wink2: although they can be annoying,I was going out with some guys like that and if you don't make the first move,they will never try to kiss you,hug you or something like that.And I hate when I have to do all these things first so... :wink2:

Ahaha,yes.If someone replies in English,I'll jusr say:"I CAN'T HEAR YOUUU!" :biggrin2:

I love alcohol,but I can't drink too much.I just know where to stop,that's why I've never been drunk :) oh,yeah,I'm sure you won't be under any pressure,he's patient boy :roftl:

Ahahha,I was kiddin',the thing is you made this thread alive again,it was kinda dead before you came with all those informations,forum&stuff :thumb_yello:

I see. Is there anything else I can do for you :biggrin2: (re information and stuff)?

Guess who of them used to have a pet like this?

http://animal.discovery.com/fansites/meerkat/photos/images/meerkat-photos-01.jpg

Rofl, I also found this picture... coincidence?

http://www.tvscoop.tv/meerkat___.jpg

Oh, sorry... hiya keti!

Edited by statueofliberty

I see. Is there anything else I can do for you :biggrin2: (re information and stuff)?

Guess who of them used to have a pet like this?

http://animal.discovery.com/fansites/meerkat/photos/images/meerkat-photos-01.jpg

Rofl, I also found this picture... coincidence?

http://www.tvscoop.tv/meerkat___.jpg

Oh, sorry... hiya keti!

Hmmmm,my guess... Christian :teehee: (I don't want to say Felix always:naughty:)

Neither Christian nor Uwe (bit of a strange pet choice though, eh? I've heard meerkats are really tricky).

My grandma watches some show about meerkats on Animal Planet all the time :naughty:

Okay then...hm. Phillip?