Polarkreis 18

keti

No, not Philipp either.

This story is actually very sad - he had to give the meerkat away because he just doesn't have time for it anymore. Imagine they would take it on tour :biggrin2:!

Grrrr! Just to get this one out of the list: is it Felix?

Awwwwww:wub2:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG :shocked:

Okay,I'm going from left to right:

Silvie,Ludie,Felix,Phillip,Uwe

You're really good! You just didn't get the rabbit right. It's Christian and I actually think Ludwig wasn't in the band yet back then.

I'm going to look for something else for this thread now... will you be online later today?

...I really can't decide who looks "best" on that picture.

Hello, England!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Well...Felix.Or Ludie,I guess.But let's say Felix :thumb_yello:

No, it's not Felix (and no, I don't have the original version of that picture, apparently there's just this one online).

I found the picture he took the pig's head from:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/archive/3/39/20071226153359!Schweinekopf.jpg

Is this creepy or what?

Eeeeeew,omg,disgusting :shocked:

Then it's Ludwig?

Yes it is :roftl:. When I first saw that picture I was like "wtf, is he a bit loony or what" but now I always laugh when I see it (although of course I prefer *that* other picture of him :mf_lustslow:).

Another gallery:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/spassfotograf/page3/

They showed their concert on TV today in the early morning, did you see it? I don't receive that channel where it was on!

Yes it is :roftl:. When I first saw that picture I was like "wtf, is he a bit loony or what" but now I always laugh when I see it (although of course I prefer *that* other picture of him :mf_lustslow:).

Another gallery:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/spassfotograf/page3/

They showed their concert on TV today in the early morning, did you see it? I don't receive that channel where it was on!

It's really cool :roftl:

Yeah,I forgot to ask you...do you know where could we find their lyrics from this album?We searched internet all over,but we could find lyrics only for songs which are singles :sneaky2:

I didn't.What channel was it on?

P.S.Yeah,thanx for gallery,it's really cool :)

GUYS!!! I've been neglecting this thread for so long! :shocked:

Hi,Alice! :huglove: I'm so glad to hear you like their music :biggrin2: I don't know where you could buy it in UK,you could search for it in music stores and such,but the most certain way to get it is to order it :) I myself haven't ordered it,my mom's friends sent me both the deluxe version and the promo version from Germany, but I think you could try :thumb_yello:

Thank you, Keti :huglove: Yesssss, am luurrving them :wub2: I'll go look in HMV next time I'm out shopping :thumb_yello: or ask my uncle to order it for me..

It's really cool :roftl:

Yeah,I forgot to ask you...do you know where could we find their lyrics from this album?We searched internet all over,but we could find lyrics only for songs which are singles :sneaky2:

I didn't.What channel was it on?

P.S.Yeah,thanx for gallery,it's really cool :)

I know, everyone has trouble finding their lyrics. There are threads regarding this problem you-know-where, but of course there's no guarantee they are 100% correct.

By the way, I don't have the copyright for the pictures I post here, just to let you know. Some message boards really have issues with this so I wanted to make this clear.

It was on MDR which I don't receive.

Anything else? Pic requests?

Hello,Alice!