Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

awwww I love twitter. So cool that he replied a couple people.

Makes me feel a bit sad that he's leaving the US, bye Mika.

I'm happy he's back in my timezone again, for a short time at least. In bed before midnight tomorrow. YAY!!!

yeah I love it too....it feels like we can be closer to mika:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

and same here....

Wouldn’t it be fantastic to make a living out of one of your biggest interests!

I wish you all luck! Go for it girl!:thumb_yello:

Aw thank you! :wub2: I'm going to do it someday. Even if I can't find a band to follow I'll still do concert photography at some point. If you want it bad enough it'll happen. :)

yep and yep.

He's made me love the idea of twitter 500% more.

and yeah, it was kinda of a nice feeling just knowing he was in california.

His tweet about jewelry and shoes reminded me of when I was traveling to Europe for the first time last April. I panicked because I had NO clue what to take off for the x-ray and my friends and I were looking around at peoples feet to see if they were taking off shoes. I felt like a weirdo watching a couple peoples feet so closely. :lmfao:

After I replied to what he said I spaced out for a minute staring blankly at my twitter. Then his response popped up and made my heart skip a beat because it took me by surprise. :naughty: It was nice of him to reply even though I didn't say anything fantastical. :)

YAY!

That he's coming over:wub2:

BOO!

That it's not to come home:sad:

I just spent a whole lot of time trying to find a virtual doll that I could copypaste onto paint so I could use it as the body to design that period style dress with the coat tails!

Now I'm finished the original idea, wanna see?

EDIT: I'm having trouble with the other photo thingy so if you do, just click on the twitter link in my signature because I put a link to the picture on my most recent post :wink2:

Edited by Lolliepop_girl

His tweet about jewelry and shoes reminded me of when I was traveling to Europe for the first time last April. I panicked because I had NO clue what to take off for the x-ray and my friends and I were looking around at peoples feet to see if they were taking off shoes. I felt like a weirdo watching a couple peoples feet so closely. :lmfao:

After I replied to what he said I spaced out for a minute staring blankly at my twitter. Then his response popped up and made my heart skip a beat because it took me by surprise. :naughty: It was nice of him to reply even though I didn't say anything fantastical. :)

if he replied to me i would probably scream, then faint, and then wake up and have a heart attack.

thats probably why he never has :naughty:

The dutch name is "sneeuwklokje" snow clocks :thumb_yello:

I'm starting to like that Twitter thing a bit more. Just because the M is replying to people I 'know' rather frequently. :thumb_yello::wink2::wub2:

Airport staff can be annoying, but so can celebrities :naughty: I have a friend who once worked at airport security. He said Anastacia was quite the pain. As well as some boring German actor. What can you do? Make them take off their shoes... :roftl:

WARNING:

:offtopic:

i need some opinions on this situation. i'm debating whether to go see a band I REALLY like, at a pub, on a school night. My dad says he will take me. It’s a long (3hr) drive there and 3hr back, and I have a maths test at school the next day.

Coz its at a pub it won’t be a proper concert.. but still.. I LOVE this band and I’m not sure whether to go.. opinions?

WARNING:

i need some opinions on this situation. i'm debating whether to go see a band I REALLY like, at a pub, on a school night. My dad says he will take me. It’s a long (3hr) drive there and 3hr back, and I have a maths test at school the next day.

Coz its at a pub it won’t be a proper concert.. but still.. I LOVE this band and I’m not sure whether to go.. opinions?

It depends on how well you are at math.:naughty: No, if you really love the band it would be awesome to go see them. Usually shows at pubs or small places like that are more intimate and cozy. 3 hours is kinda steep though, except that's what we drove to see Mika. Cool dad you have though. That's awesome that he would take you.

WARNING:

How much would you regret it if you didn't go? Could you study enough ahead of time? Would there be another opportunity to see them at another time?

That's what I'd weigh and think over.

It depends on how well you are at math.:naughty: No, if you really love the band it would be awesome to go see them. Usually shows at pubs or small places like that are more intimate and cozy. 3 hours is kinda steep though, except that's what we drove to see Mika. Cool dad you have though. That's awesome that he would take you.

i'm OK. not a genius, but i do well. :naughty:

i know, 3 hrs is a long way. i've been through some really rough times lately, and my dad offered to take me to cheer me up. which is so sweet of him :wub2:

How much would you regret it if you didn't go? Could you study enough ahead of time? Would there be another opportunity to see them at another time?

That's what I'd weigh and think over.

i think i would possibly regret it alot. i won't get a chance to see them again until early next year.. but then i don't want to be overtired and stuff up my maths test.

i'm chewing over the fact i might POSSIBLY have to do a resit of maths, and have old mr drummond yelling at me, that versus being miserable i missed my (third, mika is my first and second favorite singer, because he's much to good to claim just one spot :naughty:) favorite band. i won't them until early next year.

WARNING:

One word:

GO!

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless you really need credits or something...

I would go if I were you. Little gigs are always more intimate and fun - especially if the band notices that you've come from afar. I traveled to Leicester in England to see my favorite band. Oh how much I would have regretted it if I hadn't gone. :naughty:

One word:

GO!

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless you really need credits or something...

:roftl: getting credits is so damn easy that i don't care if i lose 5. somehow i've already collected 35 this year.

I would go if I were you. Little gigs are always more intimate and fun - especially if the band notices that you've come from afar. I traveled to Leicester in England to see my favorite band. Oh how much I would have regretted it if I hadn't gone. :naughty:

yeah, you know i think i will go.

i'ma go tell dad.