Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

I'd never heard of Camille before yesterday. Rather than Money Note, I have been listening to tracks from the album Le Fil...and I think she's amazing.

The low droning background note that runs through every song on that album...genius idea. I can see why Mika might appreciate her work. and I can totally hear him trying to sing one of her songs :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does it have to be about anything? From reading on here there are a lot of people who just follow anyone willy nilly anyway. :lmfao:

Whenever one of you writes this willy nilly expression my search takes me wherever it's written...:boxed:

Maybe i chose the wrong name...:shocked::mf_rosetinted:

Edited by willywonka

Whenever one of you writes this willy nilly expression my search takes me wherever it's written...:boxed:

:lmfao: Looking for yourself again?

Maybe I should just put willy in all of my posts somewhere just to keep you busy.

Whenever one of you write this willy nilly expression my search takes me wherever it's written...:boxed:

Ha ha ha!

I love it when you react to willy nilly:roftl:

Looks like Mikas mission to keep us on here after midnight is still working then, damn him!!!:naughty:

Ha ha ha!

I love it when you react to willy nilly:roftl:

Looks like Mikas mission to keep us on here after midnight is still working then, damn him!!!:naughty:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Also reminds me of Willie Nelson...

Oh i managed to do it last night as he didn't twitt, but after tonight's twitts this got busy and now i notice it's 2:49am and i got a dentist appointment tomorrow 9am...Oh Mika, I blame it on you!:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Also reminds me of Willie Nelson...

Oh i managed to do it last night as he didn't twitt, but after tonight's twitts this got busy and now i notice it's 2:49am and i got a dentist appointment tomorrow 9am...Oh Mika, I blame it on you!:mf_rosetinted:

Yep, it's ALL his fault:naughty:

(nothing at all to do with Robert Webb, whom I am desperately trying to get to reply to me for the second night running!):roftl:

Yep, it's ALL his fault:naughty:

(nothing at all to do with Robert Webb, whom I am desperately trying to get to reply to me for the second night running!):roftl:

Poor Mika, we stalk other people and we blame it on him, he get's all dressed up for us to complimment and we attack his coat, he thinks it would be nice to twitt a short msg and we say "He's drunk"!

Oh it's hard to make a MFCer happy!:mf_rosetinted:

That song "Money Note" that Mika seems to love so much is so bad :boxed:

I really don't understand what he hears. :blink:

I KIND OF like the song but the woman puts me off. The video is a bit weird aswell, actually the lyrics freak me out more

Edited by sexy Mika

Poor Mika, we stalk other people and we blame it on him, he get's all dressed up for us to complimment and we attack his coat, he thinks it would be nice to twitt a short msg and we say "He's drunk"!

Oh it's hard to make a MFCer happy!:mf_rosetinted:

Now you're making me feel bad!:blink:

I feel like I should go and apologise!

imogenheapAllo.. Been a bad girl and done NO work today whatsoever! Went to the ICA gala with @mikasounds. Es was there too. 'Twas good! X

So Es Devlin was there too...of course, she should...

:lmfao: Looking for yourself again?

Maybe I should just put willy in all of my posts somewhere just to keep you busy.

:lmao: and make sure you write it in lemon chiffon to keep her looking...

willy nelly

as a matter of fact, let me try it....

eeep! :dance_man:

but whos updating it.. and what about?

As has already been said, the mods/admins will be "tweeting" at you all --

and it'll be useful if we ever want to get the word out to you all quickly

about something... oh, maybe the site goes down again (perish the thought!)...

or maybe we have other important announcements... :fisch: