Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had a dream last night that mika updated on twitter....

but when I checked his page...nothing new:thumbdown::naughty:

NO ONE CAN TEASE dofbeg.gifLIKE . . .

bone.jpg

. . . MIKA CAN TEASE, --BUT THIS--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyvk_H3PP7E&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999--

IS UNMERCIFUL! 118,313 views to date!

Edited by A. Clay

okay,added!

now go and approve me:sneaky2:

i want to know which other exotic fruits you eat

:naughty:

It was guacemole, not the fruit/veg itself :naughty: For the rest i'm very plain about my fruits. I do eat an occasional pear now and then, but thats just living on the edge :roftl:

Man it was the hazy days of the 70s and I had this awesome pear man :rasta:

:naughty:

Pears in the 70s were the best dude :punk: (coz mine were in a jar.......I was a baby:cool:)

Pears in the 70s were the best dude :punk: (coz mine were in a jar.......I was a baby:cool:)

Talking about fruit, Avocado Man approved new comments to 408...not bad...maybe he's twitting at the same time as he likes to be multi-task...:naughty:

I had a really weird dream last night that Mika had a concert in a huge venue, but it was really empty..

There was a lot of people in the circle part but then he allowed them on stage and they all could fit. But it wasn't all exciting like it is with Lollipop, it was just like random people walking about while Mika sang a lot of covers.

:tears:

It was really weird...*shivers* not a good dream.

It was so vivid too! I could smell the dream!! :roftl: There were MFCers there, but it was so...strange and Mika was so into the songs, but looked really sad or something.

:boxed:

Such an odd dream.

Just thought I'd say it here...even though it's so off-topic :naughty:

I had a really weird dream last night that Mika had a concert in a huge venue, but it was really empty..

There was a lot of people in the circle part but then he allowed them on stage and they all could fit. But it wasn't all exciting like it is with Lollipop, it was just like random people walking about while Mika sang a lot of covers.

:tears:

It was really weird...*shivers* not a good dream.

It was so vivid too! I could smell the dream!! :roftl: There were MFCers there, but it was so...strange and Mika was so into the songs, but looked really sad or something.

:boxed:

Such an odd dream.

Just thought I'd say it here...even though it's so off-topic :naughty:

oh no! :sad:

Not a blog that's for sure :rolls_eyes:

Haha, I hope we do soon, orelse...:sneaky2:

Orelse nothing will happen and we'll have to wait more.:naughty:

why are we here?

I guess it's because you like talking while you wait for some news to talk about:naughty: I think it's quite good, at least the thread isn't empty on these blogless times:naughty:

I guess it's because you like talking while you wait for some news to talk about:naughty: I think it's quite good, at least the thread isn't empty on these blogless times:naughty:

if i were Mika i would laugh at us. :roftl: