Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, at least we get gaucamole out of it :naughty:

Indeed.....................yummy scrumy. I think Mika needs to suppy it at the next gig.

Whenever that is:mf_rosetinted:

Indeed.....................yummy scrumy. I think Mika needs to suppy it at the next gig.

Whenever that is:mf_rosetinted:

"I hate days like this"

Sorry couldn't resist:naughty:

I don't like guacamole, you can have mine.:naughty:

Yes, I was :naughty:

Thank god now I can sleep in peace

You confused left and right and right and left when talking about the "mole" :roftl:

The pic in his profile is flipped around, look at my siggy, then look at the profile pic, you'll see the difference.:thumb_yello:

Another thing about the pic is it's been flipped!

Look at his neck, the mole is on the left there, when in fact it's really on his right. HA!

Prob cos he used his webcam, it flips the pic when you take a pic... And yes you are very 'observant' Rose, if that's what you want to call it :rolls_eyes::naughty:

Prob cos he used his webcam, it flips the pic when you take a pic... And yes you are very 'observant' Rose, if that's what you want to call it :rolls_eyes::naughty:

I can't help it, it's just the first thing I notice on his pics:wub2:

Not as long as it was at the Oscar parties:sad:

but if he washes his hair everyday( which i doubt it:naughty:) it'll be just as long as it was at oscars in 2 weeks.

See? SEEEEEE? Why did everyone immediately suspect me of such dark business:mf_rosetinted:

I wonder why?:fisch:

I believed in you :sneaky2:

I didn't know what to believe, I decided to sit back and wait...!:naughty:

As usual...I love this place...it's always informative

How are they're 14 pages to this thread when Mika hasn't even posted anything new? :boxed:

We don’t really need him we are amusing ourselves!:wink2:

Look at his neck, the mole is on the left there, when in fact it's really on his right. HA!

See? :wink2:

The pic in his profile is flipped around, look at my siggy, then look at the profile pic, you'll see the difference.:thumb_yello:

I know it's flipped around, and I do see the difference, in fact I posted the "right" pic... :thumb_yello:

Doesn't matter :punk:

'the beginning of the end'?? what's that? :naughty:

dunno who tagged it but it was the name of the first episode of Lost season 5:naughty:

i think the tagger meant : "mika on twitter, that must be the end of the world" or smthng *shrugs*

dunno who tagged it but it was the name of the first episode of Lost season 5:naughty:

i think the tagger meant : "mika on twitter, that must be the end of the world" or smthng *shrugs*

You must love Lost to the extent that you remember the episode's title :naughty:

Might be :blink:

it's probably because he doesn't twit anywhere near enough:naughty:

yes, that might be it. :naughty:

But also he doesn't blog much either...

I miss the days when Mikaland was full of excitement, with a tour and blogs and stuff.

*patience patience...

:hair: