The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

Yes ... I thought it had an 'h' in it !! :wink2:

Anyway, this is her ... Bonnie !! Her mum is a Whippet & her dad a ..... Border Collie !!! :shocked:

n1004397262_30169104_1973578.jpg

n1004397262_30161489_2124482.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA! HER EARS! That is hilarious. She is totally adorable. And even fatter than Ambrose - put that whippet on a diet! :naughty:

:das: Bonnie and Brosey :das:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHAHAHA! HER EARS! That is hilarious. She is totally adorable. And even fatter than Ambrose - put that whippet on a diet! :naughty :

:das: Bonnie and Brosey :das:

:roftl: She isn't fat !! Really ... in RL ... she's not ... (photos always add weight ... *hmph* ) :roftl:

:naughty :

BROSEY: Hi Bonnie .... :das:

BONNIE: Well, hello Brosey ... :das:

BROSEY: Howz about hoppin' up onto MY couch for a while ... couch.gif

She isn't fat !! Really ... in RL ... she's not ... (photos always add weight ... *hmph* )

:naughty :

BROSEY: Hi Bonnie .... :das:

BONNIE: Well, hello Brosey ... :das:

BROSEY: Howz about hoppin' up onto MY couch for a while ... couch.gif

:lmfao: :lmfao: Hahahahahahahaha :lmfao:

All fantasy I'm afraid ... Bonnie was spayed at 6 mths. old ... but they could still have a laugh (& a cuddle ) !!

Hahaha, Ambrose too, well, castrated. They can still pretend :das:

Thanks

I'm wondering how I ever managed to get up every day for school :naughty:

Did you know it's been scientifically proven that during your teenage years you need more sleep?

Did you know it's been scientifically proven that during your teenage years you need more sleep?

And yet we have to get up early for high school. Its no wonder I was waking 20 minutes before I'd have to leave.

And yet, now that I'm out of my teenage years (only just) you'd think I'd be finding it easier to get up

And yet we have to get up early for high school. Its no wonder I was waking 20 minutes before I'd have to leave.

And yet, now that I'm out of my teenage years (only just) you'd think I'd be finding it easier to get up

It takes a while to revert to adult sleeping patterns :naughty: . There's a headmaster over here who doesn't start lessons before 11:00am because he says the pupils aren't awake enough before then

It takes a while to revert to adult sleeping patterns :naughty: . There's a headmaster over here who doesn't start lessons before 11:00am because he says the pupils aren't awake enough before then

Oh 11am, sounds like a nice time to start.

I know Im barely awake before then.

And I'm not sure I'll ever revert to an adult sleeping pattern :naughty:

Oh 11am, sounds like a nice time to start.

I know Im barely awake before then.

And I'm not sure I'll ever revert to an adult sleeping pattern :naughty:

When I do, I'll let you know how long it has taken me :roftl:

11 today

And I had to go to the shops since we were out of milk and I needed caffeine. I didn't buy milk though, that would have defeated the purpose (got coke instead)

Hahahaha, you definitely shouldn't get milk on a milk trip...

I swear about 95% of the people who come to the checkout where I work say something along the lines of, 'I think I have everything, but I know I'll remember something as soon as I get home..'

And the thing is, you have to pretend that they're really funny every single time.

*doesn't read back, just wanders past to say Hi*

HI!!

*wanders off in the direction of her kitchen to attack the mound of dishes waiting to be washed*

*blinks at CD's changes*

Hi!

I slept at 5am and woke up at 7am to go to work.

Ewww.

What's your job?

shunnedt™ lyk purple braR* for who ever wrote it *zhhz*

*points at DC*

*gets accused of assuming it's always DC*

*doesn't back down on saying 95% probability it was DC* :teehee:

Afternoon all, and evil chickens.

I think we're all guilty of always assuming it's DC :naughty:

Hello all!

I haven't been around since I left for retreat on Wednesday so I hope everyone is great! Retreat was wonderful. Lots of tears, hugging, sharing and loving and everyone became a lot closer. On the last day we spent a few hours writing messages/affirmations to people in the year to tell them how much they mean to us, etc. And then we got to read them all on the bus during the trip home. It was so lovely!

I kind of-sort of told :das: how I feel in the one I wrote to him. And I was hoping one of us would mention it today but it didn't end up happening. But he didn't act weird at all, which is a positive I suppose. And just so you don't all think I'm a scaredy cat anymore, I did actually try ringing on Sunday. But nobody picked up.

So there. :naughty:

YAY!! :boing:

:naughty: All fantasy I'm afraid ... Bonnie was spayed at 6 mths. old ... but they could still have a laugh (& a cuddle ) !!

And other things...:fisch:

Yeah...not like it needed to be scientifically proven, though. *zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

Mornin all.

I miss sleep ins again already

Primary school day today ft teaching first lesson I've planned myself :biggrin2::wink2:

How'd it go?

you know how we were talking about teaching last night? Well, I just got a phone call from one of the schools I used to do casual work for, and they asked if I would do a casual day tomorrow... :biggrin2:

I swear about 95% of the people who come to the checkout where I work say something along the lines of, 'I think I have everything, but I know I'll remember something as soon as I get home..'

And the thing is, you have to pretend that they're really funny every single time.

*feels Rosie's pain*

I hate when someone asks "Are you open?" when the gate is open, the light for your register is on and you're looking at them waiting :sneaky2:...

People can be so stupid sometimes...

Edited by nico_collard

*feels Rosie's pain*

I hate when someone asks "Are you open?" when the gate is open, the light for your register is on and you're looking at them waiting :sneaky2:...

Or they start unloading their cart when the CLOSED sign is on the belt...

OR they put the basket on the belt and don't bother to unload it for you. :sneaky2:

OR they put the basket on the belt and don't bother to unload it for you. :sneaky2:

YES!!!

I hate that!!!! Especially the basket thing!

I really hate when you are really polite and customers are rude back to you...

YES!!!

God, yes!! And the thing is, where I work prides itself on good customer service, so you have to remain friendly at all times...it's practically in the job description...so it's all, 'I'm really sorry' for stuff you didn't do and 'Is there anything else I can help you with' etc etc etc etc.

But despite the fact that I could bitch about it for hours, I actually rather enjoy being a cashier. :naughty: The supermarket is like the ultimate social place in a small community...

God, yes!! And the thing is, where I work prides itself on good customer service, so you have to remain friendly at all times...it's practically in the job description...so it's all, 'I'm really sorry' for stuff you didn't do and 'Is there anything else I can help you with' etc etc etc etc.

But despite the fact that I could bitch about it for hours, I actually rather enjoy being a cashier. :naughty: The supermarket is like the ultimate social place in a small community...

Same here... though a person I know has told a person that if they don't like something, go elsewhere (the customer was being a complete pain in the arse, but anyways)...

My work is very sociable... we go out together all the time, and gossip about other people too :naughty:...

Same here... though a person I know has told a person that if they don't like something, go elsewhere (the customer was being a complete pain in the arse, but anyways)...

My work is very sociable... we go out together all the time, and gossip about other people too :naughty:...

Yeah...there are staff parties every now and then, but I haven't been to one yet. I've heard interesting stories though. :naughty:

'Night Teegs! :bye:

And the thing is, you have to pretend that they're really funny every single time.[/color]

HI hate when someone asks "Are you open?" when the gate is open, the light for your register is on and you're looking at them waiting :sneaky2:...

YES!!!

The story of my life. :naughty:

Hahahaha, you definitely shouldn't get milk on a milk trip...

Well the trip was a caffeine trip, under the pretense of being a milk trip :fisch:

How'd it go?

you know how we were talking about teaching last night? Well, I just got a phone call from one of the schools I used to do casual work for, and they asked if I would do a casual day tomorrow... :biggrin2:

Teaching went well, I enjoyed it and think I did alright. Another lesson tomorrow

And I can relate to the cashier stories, except at maccas you're also blamed for stuffing up their orders

eg. "I just wanted a cheeseburger" (when they asked for a small cheeseburger, if you say a size the assumption is a meal)

"I wanted that latte from the cafe" when they order on our registers, and just ask for a latte. We're not mind readers, and we have an espresso pronto machine there. But of course they end up with a free upgrade to a cafe coffee.

And the amount of people who ask for a meal, then say they dont want a drink with it (a maccas meal, by definition, is fries, burger, drink. You can't make it without a drink)

Not to mention dozen of other things *eyeroll*