The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

Hi everyone! I've missed this place, I think!

I'm in the neighbourhood, obsessively following the gig reports.

I was thinking I was dreaming- instant texts, tweets and YouTube videos within hours!

Concerts I wasn't at were never so good in the old days!

Anyway, it looks like I've moved back to home sweet home, with Happikali's verandah and lots of trees to climb, chasing a possum or two.

Big hugs to you all, and I'll race you to the glitter room!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello mouselle! We've all missed you!

New blog (from me, not Mika), if anybody wants to read it. It's the first one I've written since the beginning of last term, so I had quite a bit to say. :naughty:

*points to signature*

Edited by sweet-dreams
First post! I've still got it!

I was thinking I was dreaming- instant texts, tweets and YouTube videos within hours!

Anyway, it looks like I've moved back to home sweet home, with Happikali's verandah and lots of trees to climb, chasing a possum or two.

:shocked: It's really you?? :shocked:

Hello! :bye:

I do enjoy philosophy, just not writing about it.

And I don't have enough space, so I'll fob it off and say we can't escape bad faith but give little reasons for it

I have missed so much in the last few days ... I love to chat about philosophy ... :punk: ... I'd need to catch up tho' !! :blink:

:roftl:

Hey, that's pretty much how I think. I became an adult at 16 (left school, got a job, moved out of home). And haven't changed much since. (Except Mother Melzy and I share a house, no job atm, and I wet the bed :naughty: Just Kidding!!)

And I stopped taking my Crohns meds. Without Doctors advice who'd just say I'm crazy. But simply because I refuse to believe I have Crohns anymore. It's been tricky, but I am succeeding. Mind over matter.

:roftl: But you would look so hawt in a lollipop girl outfit. :das:

Lol! MM and I share our clothes all the time.

Good idea Miss Becster

Guylaine?? Are you around?

Hi Kelz !!

:shocked: MOUSELLE !!! :huglove: :huglove: :woot_jump:

Hehe ... thought I might see you resurface with a bit of Mika action !! :das:

Great to 'see' you here again ... :huglove: ... expect an email from me soon ... :wink2:

Hi Sweet-Dreams, Happikali, Kelzy, Silver

Wow! You've all been busy while I was away. (Moved house - have the kids grown up an moved away too?) I was stymied trying to find us - had to do a search!

It seems very quiet in here, is everyone else out visiting the exciting new threads too?

Hi Sweet-Dreams, Happikali, Kelzy, Silver

Wow! You've all been busy while I was away. (Moved house - have the kids grown up an moved away too?) I was stymied trying to find us - had to do a search!

It seems very quiet in here, is everyone else out visiting the exciting new threads too?

Hi mouselle - haven't spoken to you for ages.

I expect they're all on Twitter - but there is a lot to read at the moments with threads on all the new songs etc.

Although what time is it with you?:blink: Maybe they are all asleep?

:roftl: But you would look so hawt in a lollipop girl outfit. :das:

Just wait for the next tour then!! :mf_rosetinted:

Here's the dress..

IMG_1175.jpg

That's lovely Teegs!!! :thumb_yello:

Keeping the thread warm for me indeed. I only missed a day.

But we missed you!! :huglove:

Mouselle - lovely to see you posting again!! :thumb_yello:

I had the strangest dream last night. I was pregnant (presumably by miraculous conception as there didn't seem to be a father) and everyone was really excited. Then there was this sort of montage that showed my belly growing. It ended up being huge! And then my water broke and they took me to this extremely dodgy hospital that only seemed to have the one room, which was mine. My family were there along with a couple of random and unexpected friends from school. For some reason we stayed at the hospital for a few days while we waited for me to go into labour. Then the hospital staff brought a heap of plants into my room saying that I had been indoors too long and needed to see some nature. A few more things then happened, which I have now forgotten, and just as I began to have contractions I woke up.

How very frustrating. I spent all that time waiting for my dream baby and then it never arrived. :naughty:

I had the strangest dream last night. I was pregnant (presumably by miraculous conception as there didn't seem to be a father) and everyone was really excited. Then there was this sort of montage that showed my belly growing. It ended up being huge! And then my water broke and they took me to this extremely dodgy hospital that only seemed to have the one room, which was mine. My family were there along with a couple of random and unexpected friends from school. For some reason we stayed at the hospital for a few days while we waited for me to go into labour. Then the hospital staff brought a heap of plants into my room saying that I had been indoors too long and needed to see some nature. A few more things then happened, which I have now forgotten, and just as I began to have contractions I woke up.

How very frustrating. I spent all that time waiting for my dream baby and then it never arrived. :naughty:

Weird dream SD. Shame you never got to see your dream baby in it.

I've spent the morning working on my education placement portfolio, and feel like I'm getting nowhere, and going to go way way way over the word limit

P4140403-1.jpg

OMG. OMG OMG OMGOMGOMG. *massive fangurl moment* OMG. :stretcher :

Umm, hello???

Just thought I would pop in and say hi! Am over doing work and need an unhealthy distraction

JOLENE! Perfect timing if ever it was!! :biggrin2:

IMG_1175.jpg

Dayum! :das: x 1000000000

How very frustrating. I spent all that time waiting for my dream baby and then it never arrived.

I had a dream that I was pregnant once...I was in a room with all the Aussies and you all came up and talked to me/touched my belly :roftl:

I hate having a life :roftl: I couldn't get on the computer for 3 days because I've been so busy...I missed the gig!! :crybaby:

Hahahahaha, don't be sad, your baby would probably have ended up being some monster/alien type thing :naughty:

I have missed so much in the last few days ... I love to chat about philosophy ... :punk: ... I'd need to catch up tho' !! :blink:

It is fun to chat and argue about, thats for sure.

Glad the first philosophy essay is out of the way though, now I need to finish this education one my friday (and another philo one by next monday) but having a momentary anxiety point I get when I always have pressing multiple assignments and feeling like I'm unable to do it (so then I don't do it for awhile, and there's just more work to do later :naughty:)

I need to find out if their keeping with the 2000 word limit on this one, since it'd be impossible to fit everything in (I used 400 on just one planned observation of mine, and need to do 4 of those, and 4 observations of the teacher, and write a reflective journal for my time on placement, and no way is 2000 enough :naughty:)

anyways, I needed to get that out of my system :wink2:

Nooo, surely not, but what about 0?

Ahh, nice! My mum has a dress almost identical (and that's not an insult, I share clothes with my mother too, and I have borrowed that dress from her before)

Youtube worked first time for me! That's never happened before :shocked:

And it's in HD *fangirls HD*

(If you don't watch in HD I swear I will ... dislike you strongly)

That's fine!

I don't mind wearing mum's dress, it saves me from buying the really nice but expensive dress I saw in the shop that only has sizes up to 12...

Noice vid! And i did watch in HD...

Indeed!

This is the trailer - http://wbads-66.vo.llnwd.net/e1/wbmovies/halfbloodprince/trl4/Harry_Potter_4A_720.mov

It takes ages to load, but it's worth it! The Katie Bell/cursed necklace scene looks absolutely stunning (and very scary).

Okay, I didn't watch it... I'll check youtube...

Hello stranger!

*rolls in glitter* :roll: :roll:

That's lovely Teegs!!!

Thank ye Wendy!

Dayum! :das: x 1000000000

Thanks Rozeh :das:... more pics will follow when I'm all made up and stuffs...

It is fun to chat and argue about, thats for sure.

Glad the first philosophy essay is out of the way though, now I need to finish this education one my friday (and another philo one by next monday) but having a momentary anxiety point I get when I always have pressing multiple assignments and feeling like I'm unable to do it (so then I don't do it for awhile, and there's just more work to do later :naughty:)

I need to find out if their keeping with the 2000 word limit on this one, since it'd be impossible to fit everything in (I used 400 on just one planned observation of mine, and need to do 4 of those, and 4 observations of the teacher, and write a reflective journal for my time on placement, and no way is 2000 enough :naughty:)

anyways, I needed to get that out of my system :wink2:

That's one problem I've never had - I never used to write enough words. I was always having to add lots of adjectives just to pad things out :naughty:

That's one problem I've never had - I never used to write enough words. I was always having to add lots of adjectives just to pad things out :naughty:

Sometimes I'm over, sometimes I'm heaps under. But imo there's too much information they want in this portfolio for it too fit into any word limit.

What sucks is everyone else in the classes workshops are all before its due, and ours is on the day its due, and finishes at the time its due (5pm) so we can't get any hints from it in time

Same here... a few times I was a bit over, but never a lot... I also used ot write a dodgy word count on the cover page :fisch:...

I'm currently addicted to Scouting for Girls. And I just feel like I needed to come here and tell Kelzy that, in my head, "She's so Lovely" is about you. It probably has to do with the combination of flirty, dirty and thirty all in one line, but every time I hear it I see him singing to you in my head. You can go and youtube search it yourself, because I have officially gone over my download limit for this month and youtube wont even open anymore :naughty: