I saw it. While its pretty its laggy cos of so many graphics

Yes - spinning the wheel on the home page is the most fun I have

had so far - but as an Oldling I find new things confusing :insane:

:roftl:

Yes - spinning the wheel on the home page is the most fun I have

had so far - but as an Oldling I find new things confusing :insane:

That is fun :naughty:

And the raffa eye blimp that flies around is amusing.

And I do like the colours

But right now my eyes hurt, and I'm beginning to hate it for being slow :naughty:

That is fun :naughty:

And the raffa eye blimp that flies around is amusing.

And I do like the colours

But right now my eyes hurt, and I'm beginning to hate it for being slow :naughty:

Well, now I am using the mikasounds addy in my browser I can't

even get on to it!! So I am going to bed - it is 1.18am - I will

be doing a "Happi" if I stay much longer :roftl::roftl:

Um...

So what's happening at 7 tomorrow?

I'm going to be at a birthday party. Psht. I just spent all evening making copious amounts of rainbow cupcakes.

Me too, or, every single teacher ALWAYS said "She talks too much when she finishes her work and distracts the other students" :naughty:. Grade 1 to 12 I got the exact same thing every time. They stopped going around year 9.

They're making an announcement...

That was never my problem... I think they used to go in Wello, I'm sure they stopped before I was in year 9. They defo didn't go to any in Orange.

GOSH DAMN IT. That sucks. It implies that Mika will be online and communicating with us in some "we have to be there right then" method. The party starts at six :crybaby:

I'll message you..

If its anything major I'll sms you. No sms means I've forgotten or its not imporotant :naughty:

Damn, I'm too slow...

And OMG... the boy I had a crush in in year 9 is now on arsebook... he looks goooooooood... though he has a gf... And he's a wrestler :blink: (like WWE)...

*has images of Rosie cutting off her fingers a la Bruce Campbell in Evil Dead 2*

My parents stopped going to parent teacher nights cause they never said anything bad about me...

I have this weird thing where teachers love me. I don't know why, it's not like I'm a model student or anything...:teehee:

New website at http://www.mikasounds.com

:thumb_yello:

Ummm...it's not working for me...it looks like the old one...

I have this weird thing where teachers love me. I don't know why, it's not like I'm a model student or anything...:teehee:

Ummm...it's not working for me...it looks like the old one...

I was pretty quiet... of course they liked me!

Though in year 10 a group of six of us sat in the back corner and waged war on each other (we were up to about WW31 I think) and the teacher never told us to shut up...

Oh, but it is pretty! There's a Raffa balloon and everything!

I'll probably be at the cinemas still when whatever this announcement is is announced (Dads taking us all to see Star Trek as I learnt this evening)

So if its something major that affects us feel free to let me know :naughty:

DON'T ANYONE SMS ME!

:naughty:My friend has had my phone for a few days now, I'm too lazy to go and get it back off her.

And I'm 99.999999% sure the announcement will be "Omg, the new website is up!" Because he totally wouldn't just open the new site without telling anyone like that. And it's gone now, so I think before they were just testing that it worked, then they took it back down, assuming no one would go to mikasounds in that short time (LOL), and will put it up 'officially' at 12.

Umm, I don't think so. Traditionally the girls have to choose their partners, so I asked my best guy friend.

Not :das:

:naughty:

Awww :sneaky2:

DON'T ANYONE SMS ME!

:naughty:My friend has had my phone for a few days now, I'm too lazy to go and get it back off her.

And I'm 99.999999% sure the announcement will be "Omg, the new website is up!" Because he totally wouldn't just open the new site without telling anyone like that. And it's gone now, so I think before they were just testing that it worked, then they took it back down, assuming no one would go to mikasounds in that short time (LOL), and will put it up 'officially' at 12.

There is more to come at midday - there was a link on the new site

confirming this!! :thumb_yello:

Ahhh, european dates have been announced. I'm soooo surprised at that. :teehee:

Wake me if something happens that I can be involved in. :pinkbow:

6 accoutic gigs - none in Scotland - and they have been taken down

again!!! :sneaky2::wub2:

Oh, so we're getting teased?? :freak:

It 'snot funneh MikaR :sneaky2:

Heya Muther :shun::huglove:

Oh, so we're getting teased?? :freak:

It 'snot funneh MikaR :sneaky2:

Heya Muther :shun::huglove:

I wish I stayed home from my party to deal with a collapsed MFC and witness the release of european shows that we were already told are happening. Darn it.

The new site looks crap. Honestly. The colours are awful and the graphic at the top is ... crap? The opposite of what Mika used to be, which .. I want him to change and stuff .. but that's not "change", that's just crap.

Like the design on the CD though, but HOLY CRAP THAT IS EXPENSIVE FOR FOUR SONGS. Wtf? But at the same time, I'm figuring if there are only 10,000 copies, that's not a lot, he has more twitter followers than that doesn't he?

Will it only be available from Mikasounds? Should I order immediately?

I wish I stayed home from my party to deal with a collapsed MFC and witness the release of european shows that we were already told are happening. Darn it.

The new site looks crap. Honestly. The colours are awful and the graphic at the top is ... crap? The opposite of what Mika used to be, which .. I want him to change and stuff .. but that's not "change", that's just crap.

I think the colours are awful too. Obviously not a lot of consideration given to fans with visual problems :thumbdown:

Still it's early days. I'm more worried by the way some of the links don't work :naughty:

DON'T ANYONE SMS ME!

Awww :sneaky2:

Oooookay... I sent you about 4 messages.. wish I knew that beforehand!

Ahhh, european dates have been announced. I'm soooo surprised at that. :teehee:

Wake me if something happens that I can be involved in. :pinkbow:

Huge surprise... when I found out that was it I ended up looking at facebook pages...

I think the colours are awful too. Obviously not a lot of consideration given to fans with visual problems :thumbdown:

Still it's early days. I'm more worried by the way some of the links don't work :naughty:

Hmmmmmmm.... I'm doing that stuff at TAFE... It isn't good for people on dial up either... *pats people on dial up*

You can't turn off the pictures!

Hi all. Haven't been around lately, haven't read back, been super busy in RL and also trying to beat Bec on AMF, but that's beside the point. I have to say I disagree about the colours on the new website.

I love them. True, they're not the comforting bright and warm colours that I'm so familiar with on MFC, and I don't really like a lot of black on a forum, but I love the purple and the pink and the aqua etc etc in the top banner. Love it.

The only thing that's bothering me atm is how slow it is. It keeps choking.

Morning Teegs! :bye:

Some f*cker rang my phone at 8:30am :freak:

Not nice since I actually had a late night for a change and was hoping to sleep in til at least 10am. :sneaky2:

Morning CD :bye:

I agree. I actually do like the theme but hate the slowness too. But I love purple. I guess you could paint a pile of poo purple and I'd say it looked lovely.

Edited by Kelzy

Hi all. Haven't been around lately, haven't read back, been super busy in RL and also trying to beat Bec on AMF, but that's beside the point. I have to say I disagree about the colours on the new website.

I've noticed you do that :naughty:

It means I have to go and then try to beat your scores... its a vicious circle we have :naughty:

And Kelz, how rude for someone to ring you when you want to sleep in.

I got woken by my kitteh wanting food at 6:30 (she'll meow outside my bedroom door and even though I know feeding her only encourages the behaviour, its also the only way to get her to stop. Plus some days its normal times like 8:30 or 9. Then of course, after she's eaten, she meows to be let in so she can sleep on my bed till I wake up for good)

Edited by soangel