The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

Mikasounds totally screws up my internet. I tried accessing it several times yesterday and today and it always makes my entire internet 1) slow, then 2) screw up. The page never fully loads, the links don't work and I can't even scroll anywhere. I tried registering / logging in yesterday when the starter page was half finished loading (which took like 20min) but then it totally screwed up again. I have a Mikasounds-account from, uhm, 15,000 years ago and I *think* I even have the same username like on MFC. So can I still just log in now or is it entirely new and I have to register again? And do I have to be registered to order anything like tickets or CDs? :blink:

Mikasounds does seem to be quicker today, I guess they have ironed out some of the bugs.

I think you need to register from scratch, I don't think old account details are valid. I doubt if you need to be registered to buy things (they want to make money, after all), but if you are registered you will get things like special offers and advance tickets.

:mf_rosetinted: And the two days after the event emails, same as the old Mikasounds

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched it for the third time last week - harrowing, but such a

powerful film!! :thumb_yello:

Yes, that's a good word for it. Harrowing..

It's just so hard to comprehend that those things actually happened.

Hi Aussies :bye:

I just got up and sang onstage with the best saxophonist under 21 in the world.

Not to mention the most f*cking inCREDIBLE jazz quintet that I have ever, ever heard. EVER. :stretcher:

:shocked: That's amazing! You must be brilliant..

Argh, I'm jealous. :naughty:

Not to mention the most f*cking inCREDIBLE jazz quintet that I have ever, ever heard. EVER. :stretcher:

Singing with a jazz band - is this a career option?:wink2:

G'day Kelz :huglove:

I'm going to have another go at setting up an account on MSN today.:mad3:

And how do you customise your background picture in Twitter. Had no probs loading my avatar, but it won't pick up anything I want to use as a background :blink:

That sounds great - I play sax and trumpet, and love jazz!! :wub2:

Yes, that's a good word for it. Harrowing..

It's just so hard to comprehend that those things actually happened.

I know - the total brainwashing of some that allowed them to treat

other human beings as being totally without value or humanity!!

Scary indeed!!!

Let me know when you have it - you can add me (if you want!! :blush-anim-cl:) :thumb_yello:

Yeah. $8 per song for me if shipping's included. I want more info! If it's available on Amazon, or what...because my budget right now is approximately $5 per month. :blink:

Yep, I've decided it's ridiculous and if he isn't going to release a non-book-normally-priced edition then I refuse to buy one.

Hello all! I have a question regarding this new EP.. Do you think it will be available on Itunes?

You can download it from mikasounds for 5 pounds or something?

I won't be contributing. If he hasn't hauled his non-existent arse over here by now then I'm skeptical if a book would help. But good luck to you, I hope for your sake that the effort that's gone in to it will pay off somehow.

I also agree, the book isn't going to make any difference to whether or not or how soon he tours, but I'll write my bit .. at some point :naughty:

So can I still just log in now or is it entirely new and I have to register again?

No you need to sign up again, and how is your internet so slow? It takes me about 2 seconds to load the page :naughty:

The one where Mika is part of the installation wizard for Nero...

I've never seen this one, can you post it? :biggrin2:

Oh, and Bianca, info please... and what is on the DVD you're doing?

It's a SECRET present for Tanya. But the one part that I have finished but I can't get to frucken publish is a video clip to Love Today of the mikamite meetup in Melbourne ft. Luna Park and Bridge Miming.

That's awesome! But I wonder how they determine such a title, is there a competition? A reality show?

Btw Aussies - anyone heard from Tanya lately?

Tanya has no internet at home and is v. busy at work and got moved to somewhere where her boss can see her computer screen at all times. She replies to emails to her work email though :cheerful_h4h:

Edited by Oakie Doke

Wow I haven't done a multiquote anything like that in ages.

Look what I made today! It's a logo for the infomercial we made for a group project at school, no idea if I even mentioned it before.

theafternoonshowfinal.png

Oh yeah, I meant to say, but cut it out of the multiquote or something - i kind of started a brainstorm on the writing bit for Perth. I'll do it, but the way I function it's physically impossible for me to finish anything before the day it's due. You'll get it like 5am of the day after you want the last submissions by or something :thumb_yello:

Hi Guys !! :huglove::bye:

Sorry that I've been scarce lately ... a combo of RL & moddy bits (insert harrowing smiley here ) :naughty:

I have caught up on reading this thread ... tho' I do fear that our post count is seriously waning ... :shocked::sneaky2:

Hope yooz are happy & well :wub2: As for me ... I feel pretty shagged atm ... & not in a 'good' way ... :teehee:

Hi Guys !!

Sorry that I've been scarce lately ... a combo of RL & moddy bits (insert harrowing smiley here ) :naughty:

I have caught up on reading this thread ... tho' I do fear that our post count is seriously waning ... :shocked::sneaky2:

Hope yooz are happy & well :wub2: As for me ... I feel pretty shagged atm ... & not in a 'good' way ... :teehee:

:teehee::naughty:

Hi Guys !! :huglove:

Sorry that I've been scarce lately ... a combo of RL & moddy bits (insert harrowing smiley here )

:shocked: This is a public forum!!!! :roftl:

Hi Aussies : bye:

:shocked: *Hi 5's* *is proud*

Btw Aussies - anyone heard from Tanya lately? :blink :

Yes. I heard from her last week. She's being a neglectful Mika fan. I'll harass her this week sometime.

G'day Kelz :huglove :

I'm going to have another go at setting up an account on MSN today.: mad3:

And how do you customise your background picture in Twitter. Had no probs loading my avatar, but it won't pick up anything I want to use as a background : blink:

Good!! :pinkbow:

You have to make sure you upload something that is smaller than 800kb and is a gif jpg or png file. Do you have what you wanted to use online somewhere already?

Hi Muther :huglove:

Hi okd

Hi HK!! :lmfao: Shagged.

Hi Lurkers tits.gif

Inappropriate?? :aah:

Happi :wub2 :

TFR15C.gif

Nope - we only use that for chicken!!!!! :roftl:

:roftl: Well ... sometimes after chicken ... one can feel utterly exhausted !! :freak:

Hi HK!! :lmfao: Shagged.

Hi Lurkers tits.gif

Hi Kelz !!

Oh yeah !! Gotta get me some 'gretchengoeswild' :lmao:

Give my LURV to The Tan !!

It's pretty much* a day until I see the Grates. :shocked::groovy::yay:

*Because it's technically Sunday, and you don't count TODAY, and who counts the actual day of the event you are counting down to? Yep, it's definitely 1 day until Tuesday! :biggrin2:

It's pretty much* a day until I see the Grates. :shocked::groovy::yay:

*Because it's technically Sunday, and you don't count TODAY, and who counts the actual day of the event you are counting down to? Yep, it's definitely 1 day until Tuesday! :biggrin2:

:roftl: Haha !! I honestly don't think I've ever met anyone in my life who goes to so many concerts/comedy gigs as you Bianca !! :roftl:

:thumb_yello:

Good!! :pinkbow:

You have to make sure you upload something that is smaller than 800kb and is a gif jpg or png file. Do you have what you wanted to use online somewhere already?

Couldn't get MSN to work again :mad3:

Followed instructions, set up login and password OK, could use it while I was logged in, but when I had logged out and tried to get back in again, it just tells me password is incorrect or user name does not exist. :sneaky2: Which isn't true because I wrote them down very carefully. This is exactly what happened last time.

Is there some background setting that I need to change?

And as for the jpg I wanted to use, there is nothing wrong with the size. it just won't upload. :aah:

I did them too.

Ronald McDonald was when we heard about Clowns and Mika and I made it, really quickly btw, and put it in the blog thread as a joke. I didn't really think it's relevant to the petition. :dunno:

And the wizard one was posted in the Apple thread, and isn't relevant to the petition either.

Edit: But use them if you have to or if you've made them relevant :naughty:

Well if they're not really relevant then I won't use them...

Any suggestions on which ones are?

I have the wiggles ones, the bogan mika ones and the Titanic ones... but I put them in cause they're funny...

I also agree, the book isn't going to make any difference to whether or not or how soon he tours, but I'll write my bit .. at some point

It's a SECRET present for Tanya. But the one part that I have finished but I can't get to frucken publish is a video clip to Love Today of the mikamite meetup in Melbourne ft. Luna Park and Bridge Miming.

It might not, but I'm a bit sick of getting no Mika action and not doing anything...

I'll assume that the Luna Park one is the Didn't Even Tourus one...

If it is, can you send it to me?

Oh yeah, I meant to say, but cut it out of the multiquote or something - i kind of started a brainstorm on the writing bit for Perth. I'll do it, but the way I function it's physically impossible for me to finish anything before the day it's due. You'll get it like 5am of the day after you want the last submissions by or something :thumb_yello:

As long as I get it by then, cause if I don't have it, I'm sending it off...

I think it's been waning for a while...

You're not the only person who's shagged and not in a good way... I'm exhausted, I did too much partying last night (though I wasn't drunk...)

Hello there!

Ooooh! Have you signed the petition?

Ummmm, well, I remember signing "A" petition, but it was a while back and I'm not sure it if was "THE" petition or not.

Go you!! Well done ER.

G'day Kelz :huglove:

And how do you customise your background picture in Twitter. Had no probs loading my avatar, but it won't pick up anything I want to use as a background :blink:

I had heaps of trouble with my background picture in Twitter. I'm not happy with the one I have now but at least it works, where as some of the other ones I tried should have worked but for some reason didn't.

OK, going off to find out more news about stuff...