Mikagasmics, part 21!! Behave yourself.

keti

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't feel very well at the moment... :swoon:

that pic with the white backgound is even more dangerous!!!!! :shocked::shocked:

awwwwwww :huglove:

Hope you feel better soon .... or is it Mika that's making you ill .... :wink2:

Cos' there is no cure for that :wub2:

awwwwwww :huglove:

Hope you feel better soon .... or is it Mika that's making you ill .... :wink2:

Cos' there is no cure for that :wub2:

how sweet you are!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

you're right, mine is a disease caused by mika! i'm affected from 2 years by now... :teehee:

this guy will drive us crazy one day or another!!! :aah:

it's all caused by that white picture! :wub2:

3625637183_4c5b949a9c_b.jpg

Observer140609b5.jpg

Obs_Page8copy.jpg

:drool: :drool:

:swoon: <--- This is me everytime that I look at these pics!

You're welcome :wub2 I'm glad you like it :

I'll make more... :wink2

Thank you! It's much time that we didn't talk. How are you? Hope your fine!

Talk you soon.

:bye:

The only picture I want to see atm :mf_lustslow::swoon:

I know! I have it everywhere now (as in: ony my pc, as an ava and even as a the background of my mobile phone, next step: my room :teehee: ) :roftl:

3625637183_4c5b949a9c_b.jpg

I don't know what it is .... it's not even cos' he's shirtless ... though that is a bonus .... it's the wide eyed look ..... the hands .... the collarbone - it just is beautiful .... and is now my desktop .... and I'm not gonna be changing it for awhile :wub2:

I don't know what it is .... it's not even cos' he's shirtless ... though that is a bonus .... it's the wide eyed look ..... the hands .... the collarbone - it just is beautiful .... and is now my desktop .... and I'm not gonna be changing it for awhile :wub2:

I really agree with you:wink2:

Mika has been looking at me since the picture posted:wub2:, because I put it on the wall in front of my PC. He is SO hot, isn't he:wub2:

He is just so damn perfect to look at in every way! :wub2:

:mf_lustslow: Yes the collarbone! I have a think for shoulders, it is the second thing I notice after eyes...so I know where you are coming from :teehee:.

:mf_lustslow: Yes the collarbone! I have a think for shoulders, it is the second thing I notice after eyes...so I know where you are coming from :teehee:.

:lmfao: I am so glad you do ... cos' it's not something I've ever had a thing for before .... god what is this guy doing to me :wub2:

Why can't I go back to liking Alex K .... well I still do like him if you know what I mean .... but I was never like this .... and certainly never posted stuff or comments like this :aah:

:naughty:

Lovely picture. :wub2:

I saw on hyves someone noticed that he still had paint in his hair during after the show at Amsterdam.

haaarverf.jpg

:naughty: His shampoo is not really working I guess.

His eyes look a bit scary on this pic ... or is it just me :blush-anim-cl: